Savior my

Zelo is Lovesick

“Yah What the are you guys doing to her!?!” Yongguk shouted with his deep voice sending shivers down everyone's spine.

“Yeah she is soon to be mine so before I chop all your off I recommend to step away from her.” Zelo said with the sly and menacing glare.

Yongguk started counting “1….2…. don’t make me go to three or all of you are dead, and you” *points to the jock* “Will definitely go first with your ty girlfriend” Yongguk said. By then most everyone stepped away and a couple of students had peed their pants. “Good now get lost or we will kill you” Daehyun growled.

Everyone cleared out and B.A.P huddled around Hyunjung.

*Poke poke* Jongup poked her stomach

"Jongup that's not helping" Yongguk said shaking his head at him.

"Do you think she is alright?" Daehyun asked.

"She's not dead, she just fainted you idiot" Younjae replied which earned him slap on the back of the head from the elder.

"Stop and lets bring her to the nurse's room" Himchan said making the maknae carry her.

While carrying the girl Zelo was muttering incoherent words about how she should be honored to have him carry her.

Hyunjung P.O.V

Where the am I... What happened?

Oh yeah I got ing bullied because of that stupid Zelo kid... *Sigh*

"Oh she's awake" I heard a guy say.

O.O

^^^ My face

"KYAAAAAHHHH WHO ARE YOU!?!?!?" I screamed at the imposer.

"It's us B.A.P" oh no.... am I gonna get another round of what just happened... I just want to die.

Where am I... oh its just the nurse's office.

"What are you also going to make me beg for your maknaes forgiveness, insult me, pelt me with eggs, spread rumors because I rejected your oh-so-perfect maknae?" I asked in a serious tone (yeah no matter how sarcastic that sentence was it turned out to sound serious)

"Thank you for calling me perfect, I guess you do like me" Oh the arrogance in that voice, Im outta here.

"I'm leaving! I dont want to be stuck in a room with people that is too arrogant to even notice who they hurt. And you" I pointed to Zelo. "Get the out of my life You are ruining my life!!!!!!! I just want to be nonexistent so please just get some another girl to play with. Tell all those students that it was just a prank." I stood up to leave but one of them  held onto my arm I turned and glared and noticed it was actually one of the nice guy in B.A.P, Jongup. I decided to stop glaring and just pull my arm back but damn he has a strong grip.

"You aren't going yet" Yongguk said.

"Why not Yongguk. I dont want to be in a room let alone the same building as you guys so just let me go" I said.

"Heyy~ Im your oppa!" He said back to me.

"Psh oppa my the last time I checked I never had an 'oppa' like you so get lost" I said.

"And this is what I get for rescueing my dongsaeng? aww oppa is hurt." he said making a tear motion to 'prove his point'

If any of the fangirls see the bad boy Yongguk act like this I wonder what will happen...

"Hey why are you spacing out... Lay back down you aren't well enough, you fainted." Youngjae stated.

"I'm fine" I was about to leave again til I heard that annoying sound again.

"NOT EVEN THANKING US WHEN WE ARE YOU"RE SAVIORS!?!"

"Ha saviors my , who got me into this mess? oh right it was you" I scoffed