Introducing B.A.P

Zelo is Lovesick

{2Months Before Incident}

       -In the Cafeteria-

“I’m Zelo! EVERYONE loves me!” Zelo yelled, full of confidence and arrogance to his hyungs.

They all laughed at the poor maknae. But Zelo have become a little more arrogant since they became popular in school and since he was with his hyungs they knew that it was just that stage. Jongup just went through that stage of arrogance but all the B.A.P members think that Zelo had the most impact of the 'popularity stage'.

“Well then prove it! Hahaha” Daehyun laughed out kiddingly but Zelo took it seriously because to his head it was like a challenge.

"Okay I will!" Zelo claimed. "All the girls love me and guys do too.... Or..... they are just jealous that Im way more popular and talented like how can they NOT like me I have the looks, I can dance, I can rap, I look cute, I am tall...." Zelo kept rambling on how he is 'perfect' and the members just zoned out.

Himchan turned to Yongguk and said “I think all our fan girls are getting to our babies head… Jagiya what should we do?”

Daehyun, Youngjae and Yongguk spit out their drinks and choked. Jongup tried to calm his choking hyungs.

“What? Did I say something wrong?” Himchan asked confused.

“Himchan, you really need to stop or people are going to think that we are gay and that’s a no thank you.” Yongguk lectured the poor boy.

“But… But… Yongguk are you breaking up with B.A.P’s lovely Chan Umma?” Himchan asked with watery eyes and that was enough for Yongguk to crack.

“Fine, Himchan I’m sorry.” Yongguk said and the rest of the members were looking at the two elders with open mouths.

"Wow you guys are just a lovely wedded couple aren't you, ha ha" Daehyun teased

but Himchan wasnt going down so he linked his arm with Yongguk "Yes We are I bet you are jealous that you dont have a lover!" Himchan claimed.

And this time it was only Yongguk that was choking on his food.

"Hyungs before Yonggukie hyung has to go to the hospital from indigestion I think we should leave this topic." Jongup said sincerely and this time it was all the members laughing at Jongup.

"Hah Jongupie we are just joking and Yonggukie hyung wont die he's fine" Youngjae said while patting Yongguk's back.

"DID ANY OF YOU HEAR ME TALK ABOUT HOW PERFECT I AM?!?!?! like seriously all the fangirls want to hear me talk but you guys are just ignoring my beautiful voice! How do you expect me to describe how lovable I am when.." Daehyun decided to stuff a french fry in his mouth and that got Zelo to shut up for few tiny seconds until....

"HYUNG~~" Zelo whined.

"Just be quiet and eat" Daehyun quoted before stuffing his face with everyones food.

"You should be lucky that stupid Daehyun gave you his food last time I tried to eat his food he bit me" Youngjae said while Daehyun was glaring at him because he called him stupid.

"Yah! Im older than you when are you going to call me hyung?!?!?" Daehyun yelled (this topic never stopped ever since kindergarden where the two became best friends)

"WHEN PIGS FLY" Youngjae stated.

"Eh.... but pigs cant fly" Jongup said with this face O.O

All the members sighed.... " Jongupah... thats the point pigs dont fly and I wont call stupid Daehyun 'hyung'"

"ahhhhhh okay" Jongup said understanding fully now.

" Whay are all my hyungs talking about pigs when they have the Great Zelo-nim to talk about" Zelo stated.

-facepalm- all around

Well this type of thing weren’t that abnormal for B.A.P. This happens every day with those goofballs.