Glasses needs to go

Zelo is Lovesick

"Okay...but you guys swear not to tell people about my glasses." Hyunjung said.

"YES!" every one said.

"No take backsies"They said in synchronization again.

"really take backsies... and will you guys stop talking at the same time it just wierd." She said.

"Okay so for you to be in B.A.P you need to have a makeover and remove your glasses. Because with your current looks I dont think the great Zelo-nim can be seen with you" Zelo said.

"Okay first that attitude needs to go, if it wasnt for this group you would be nothing, second I said Im not going to take off my glasses. And third you are really starting to get on my nerves so just back away few feets before I claw your eyes out."She said annoyed again by his tone and words.

"Actually you told us not to tell your secrets of your glasses so if we take them off we arent telling people about it sooo you have to listen to us." Youngjae said, again in a matter-of-fact tone.

"YEAH!" Zelo agreed.

"I swear if you two" *Points to Zelo and Youngjae* "really need to take 10 steps back before I create murder." Hyunjung growled under her breath

"They are right you know, not the part about the Zelo-nim , but about the glasses. Those glasses need to go. I'll ask our noonas to give you a makeover and it will be so fun" Himchan squeeled showing his feminine side.

".... whats wrong with him. and whats wrong with Jongup and why is he keep on smiling at me and is Daehyun chewing on Jongup's arm?" Hyunjung asked to Yongguk finally noticing how strange they are.

"Well first You need to start calling us your opp-."

"Ha. No. continue" Hyunjung interrupted.

"Okay then.... Zelo is full of himself, Youngjae is a smart mouth, Himchan is very feminine sometimes, Jongup is usually like that and Daehyun is just hungry right now." Yongguk concluded for her.

"Wow nice group you got there..What about you? and can you tell Jongup to stop staring at me while smiling, its quite creepy...."

"I'm just a normal guy with a hint of awesomness and If you call me oppa I will.."

"Fine. OP-PA will you tell him to stop?" Hyunjung said accenting on oppa.

"AWWWWW MY DONGSAENG CALLED ME OPPA!!!!" Yongguk squeeled

"WHAT!?!? What about us?!?" they all questioned right after Yongguk squeeled crowding aroung Hyunjung.

"Ahem Yongguk tell Jongup to stop."

"Okay... Jongup stop staring you're scaring the girl." Yongguk said.

"Nah Im good." Jonggup said still looking at her.

"Okay I tried." Yongguk said to Hyunjung.

"really -_- nice effort." Hyunjung said.

"Okay so about that make over... I will call our Secret noonas and they can give you a makeover!!!!" Himchan said overly excited.

"I hate everything!" Hyunjung said while huffing.