Mysterious Goddess

Zelo is Lovesick

No One P.O.V

"Hey have you guys heard the new goddess? She is now part of B.A.P and I saw a glimpse of her and she is a total babe."

"Who is she?"

"HyunJung. Like can you believe that under those glasses there is actually a beautiful face hidden."

"Damn why couldnt I get her first."

"Hey, dont try anything on her because she is taken by Zelo."

"Oh i'snt he a lucky bastard."

Everyone was talking about the new appearance of a 'goddess' And all the students went to Hyunjung's class to look at her through the classroom windows. With even a small glimpse of her made guys swoon and girls want to befriends her. She wasnt one of those y glamor type but more of an innocent ulzzang. And her beauty did outshine all of the girls.

And this class happened to be one of those classes that Hyunjung had with Zelo. She sat right in front of Zelo.

All this attention to Hyunjung made Zelo have this tinge of jealousy which he believed was only because they weren't giving him that much attention but little did anyone know he actually hated the stares that went to her.

Hyunjung was oblivious to the crowd and the reason they were there because she was so focused on the lesson.

The teacher was starting to get annoyed with the crowd outside distracting her class so she decided to tell them to go back to their classes but right after she opened the door a billion of comments were yelled like

"Hyunjung you are beautiful!!"

"Please date me!"

"I Love YOU!"

"Hyunjung unnie can I be your friend"

And thats when Hyunjung noticed the crowd and couldnt help but blush because of all the comments. And when she did all the guys started howling like mad dogs.

Well another guy that was impacted by the blush was Zelo. *Why is my heart racing so fast? Whats wrong with me?*

"WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?!?!?" A guy yelled and outshined in the crowd.

"No!" It wasnt Hyunjung that answered the guy it was none other than Zelo.

"What dont you guys get about Hyunjung being mine!? off will ya!?" Zelo started getting frusturated.

Hyunjung didnt know what to do when Zelo walked to her desk and wrapped his arms around her.

"NOW BEFORE I BEAT YOUR ASSES GO TO YOUR CLASS AND STOP BOTHERING MY HYUNJUNG!" Zelo yelled once again. The crowd slowly despersed and half of them were dejected because they got no reply from the goddess. After the crowd finally left Zelo went back to his seat

"Thank you Zelo-ah. Now We have a new project next week. Since we are into Family interations we are going to have a project about, well, family interations. This is going to be in pairs and I will be picking them to see who fits best with who. I will go into more details next week." The Teacher said to the kids that was actually paying attention.

After that announcement the bell rang which meant it was end of last period.

Hyunjung got up to leave but an arm wrapped around her waist making her shriek until she saw the owner of the arm which was Zelo. Now people was paying attention to the two that was showing quite a display. And of course the crowd came back trying to get a bit more glimpse of the 'goddess'

"What are you doing?" Hyunjung asked in a growl.

"Well Im hugging whats mine!" He yelled directly to th crowd of the hormone crazed males.

"Who said I was yours and stop with the 'mine' thing IM NOT AN OBJECT!" By then the boys that was now her admirer was cheering her on

"YEAH HYUNJUNG IF YOU COME TO ME I WILL TREAT YOU LIKE A PRINCESS!"

"LEAVE HIM! HE SHOULDNT MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE AN OBJECT"

"I CAN LOVE YOU MORE THAN HE CAN"

The boys kept on splurting out nonsense but Zelo didnt loosen his grip around her waist, just made them tighter. Hyunjung tried to get out of his grasp and when finally she pinched his arm he let go rubbing his arm.

She turned towars the door of the classroom and noticed that there were way more students, both male and female, than she thought. And when she saw the other members of B.A.P and Secret she mentally sighed of relief that they were there.

"Hyunjung-ah LETS GO" All of them yelled. And since Hyunjung was finally comfortable with them(and ONLY them) she smiled brightly and replied "OKAY UNNIES AND OPPAS LETS GO!" and seriously you could see half the crowd fainted from her smile. and Zelo was watching her, and her only, unknowingly a smile also formed on his lips.