We Are Going to be Parents?!?

Zelo is Lovesick

By the time lunch was over everyone  have heard about the encounter that just went down, via S.N.S.

While B.A.P and Secret was leaving the cafeteria alot of students were praising HyunJung.

The classes went by quickly and soon came the last period.

"So students remember I told you guys last week we had a project, well this year our health class decided to do a new project. This project is going to teach you guys of parenting and marriage... Well, mostly parenting. I'm going to assign partners a baby doll and you guys will have to nurture it and make sure it is taken cared of to the best it can be for a month. I will be pairing you guys up with partners that is compatible and I will announce the partners tommorow." The teacher ended the class with the announcement so for the remaining 10 minutes students started to talk to each other.

"Do you think I will be paired up with that babe, and maybe she and I will hook up." 

"Nah man she's all mine I got my name written all over her"

All these guys were talking about getting partnered up with HyunJung and Zelo decided to talk to the teacher and make sure he is paired up with her. 

"Can you please partner me up with HyunJung?" The teacher was  kind of shocked that the guy who never gave a and disrupted all her classes is actually taking the time to talk to her. 

"Im sorry Junhong but the partners were already decided"

"CANT YOU HEAR WHAT ALL THE GUYS ARE SAYING?!?! They are literally trying to her if she is partnered up with them!!!" Zelo said frusturated.

"I know thats why I already paired you up with her." Zelo looked at her with shock.

"You what?"

"I already paired you up with her because the last interaction I saw of you two and you guys seemed like a couple so I thought it would be nice to let you guys have a feeling of being married. You guys are a couple right?"

"OF COURSE WE ARE!" Zelo said not even trying to hide his excitement. "HYUNJUNG-AH WE ARE PARTNERS !!! Aren't you so excited?!?" Zelo yelled trying notify the whole class that Hyunjung was his partner and because of this announcment all the other guys were disappointed. 

"WE ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS?!?!?"

"WE ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS!!!" They yelled at the same time. "Aren't you so excited?!?" Zelo asked.

"Hell no." Hyunjung answered flatly.

"aww come on dont be so bummed, you get to know how it feels to be married to the amazing Zelo-nim!"

"Great." Hyunjung said drenched with sarcasm. 

"IKR!" Zelo said not caring about the envious looks the guys threw him. Zelo seemed to figure out that Hyunjung was uncomfrotable with th e dagger-like-glare that was thrown at her by the girls so he decided to speak up "If anyone decides to throw Hyunjung a dirty look or a glare just know that its also directing it at me because she is mine and whatever affects her affects me!" and after that announcements the girls stopped glaring at Hyunjung.

"Yah! Who asked you to do that!?!" Hyunjung said in a loud whisper while blushing. 

"I noticed that you were uncomfortable with all the looks so I decided to make them stop" Zelo said with a victory sign while smiling brightly.

Soon enough the bell rang which had all the students shuffling out of the classrooms

"Hyunjung-ah how was your class." Youngjae asked when he spotted the two first. 

"Terrible" 

"Aww why is my dongsaeng so grumpy?" Hana joined in.

"She got paired with me so we are going to get married!" Zelo exclaimed.

"Hold up are we missing something?" Youngjae asked.

"Yes. you guys are missing the fact that Zelo is an idiot and that we are just taking care of a baby doll together not getting married." Hyunjung stated in monotone.

"Yeobo why are you so down we are going to be stuck together for a whole month!" Zelo shouted in her ear.

"Stop trying to pop my eardrums and I aint your 'yeobo' so back away. There is such things as personal space."

"Yeah Zelo what have this hyung told you about being too clingy? it drives the girls away." Daehyun said.

"Well I dont care if I have Hyunjung" Zelo said and did something that shocked everyone including the students passing by. He pecked Hyunjung on the lips before he ran off knowing Hyunjung would murder him and after Hyunjung came out of her shocked form she started to chase him with her shoe that was just on her foot a few seconds ago.

And that is how Zelo ended up with a bruise on his head.