Walking Home

Zelo is Lovesick

"Aww our dongsaengie is so popular *pouts* you won't leave us right?" Yongguk said as the groups walked Hyunjung home. Some of the students followed them so they can see the glory of both B.A.P and Secret with the new rising Queenka. And some people just started following them because they saw the group of beauties and cuties (didnt mean to rhyme hehe) 

"Uhmm yeah.. okay... but why am I in B.A.P when all you are boys? Why cant I be in Secret?" Hyunjung asked directed to the boys.

"Awww our Hyunjungie already wants to leave, you are hurting your umma's feelings" Himchan said, kind of speaking in third person.

"Yeah Hyunjungie should be in our group, we are all girls! And why would she want to be with you neanderthals she can be with her unnies?" Hyosung said while linking her arms to her new dongsaeng.

"NO! She is ours!!!" Zelo yelled out before he thought twice of what was coming out of his mouth.

"Awww our maknae wants Hyunjung to himself kekeke" Daehyun teased and by then everyone joined in with the teasing making the 2 maknaes blush madly which made the elders make fun of them more.

"Where are we going?" Hyunjung  asked tried to change the subject and seeing that they were going to an unfamiliar place (Technically anywhere was an unfamiliar place to Hyunjung except the route from her house to school and to her part-time job)

"We are walking you home silly." Sunhwa said. and Hyunjung stopped abruptly making Zelo,who was behind her, bump into her.

"Whats wrong Hyunjung?" Jieun asked.

"Uhm this isnt the way to get to my house." Hyunjung  explained.

"Why didnt you tell us this 20 minutes ago!?!? Now you made the great Zelo-nim walk more!" Zelo yelled at her, creating more attention than they already had. Normal girls would be taken back with what he said but Hyunjung wasnt.

"Uhh excuse you but how would I know that we were going to my house. We just started to walk to a random direction. and stop talking so highly about yourself cause newsflash you ain't that great! You knuckle head!" Hyunjung exclaimed.

"Ohhh our dongsaeng is fiesty, I LOVE IT!" Hana said and the whole Secret agreed.

"Im not a knuckle head! You idiot!" Zelo yelled back not liking the insult.

"Yes you are and dont even try to yell at me for no freaking reason when I did nothing wrong" Hyunjung said. "And the last time I checked no one asked where I lived so how would I know that we were going to my house?!?"

"Okay stop it you guys. Hyunjung lead us to your house!" Yongguk said trying to stop the little argument. Hyunjung started to walk back to wear they walked from but that didnt stop the little insults being thrown back and forth between Hyunjung and Zelo.

"Wow I never knew that someone can defy the cute maknae" Hyosung said while the Secret members agreed.

"Yeah IKR we ourselves were surprised when Zelo first asked her out and she rejected him flat" Daehyun said and the other members just laughed at the memory.

"WHAT?!?" The Secret members asked. 

"Yeah... We'll tell you guys later" Himchan said.

"Im hungry" Zelo said out of the blue while pouting. 

"Yeah me too" Daehyun said while rubbing his stomache.

"You always are" both Secret and B.A.P (excluding the maknaes) yelled.

"Wow tough crowd" Daehyun said and Hyunjung started giggling.

"Hyunjung arent they so mean? Why dont we just get something to eat and just ditch them!" Daehyun suggested.

"No if someone is going to be eating with Hyunjung its me!" Zelo said and then every one joined in saying that they are going to eat with Hyunjung. While everyone was in the small argument Zelo got closer to Hyunjung.

"You should laugh more, it suits you... So how bout it wanna go get something to eat?" Zelo whispered to her. 

"Oh Im here!" Hyunjung said not answering Zelo and getting the attention of both groups.

"YOU LIVE IN THIS APARTMENT?!?!" B.A.P asked.

"Yeah why?" Hyunjung asked.

"Zelo/I do too!" B.A.P yelled

"..... Please tell me this is some prank" Hyunjung said not impressed with the fact.

"Nope now we will see you tommorrow Dongsaeng!" B.A.P said. 

"GOODBYE DONGSAENGS!" Both B.A.P and Secret said while leaving

"Okay" Hyunjung said waving goodbye.

"So you live here?" Zelo asked.

"YES! How can I make myself any clearer!?!" Hyunjung said "Bye Ima go now"

"Wait!" Zelo yelled before she got further than she was now.

"What do you want?" Hyunjung asked getting a little irritated "Im going to be late for my part-time job" 

"First promise me you are not going back to those glasses and hideous clothes" Zelo said.

"Sure whatever, are you done now I really need to change to go to my part time job"

"Promise" Zelo held out his pinky. 

"Okay I promise gosh" Hyunjung linked her pinky with Zelo's "now are you done?" 

"Nope" Zelo said while holding her hand "Im going to walk you home, lead the way!" Hyunjung blushed madly but hid it from him well. They started walking hand in hand while going to Hyunjung's into the building and to her apartment.

Both Secret and B.A.P saw the cute interaction between them (behind a building) and left after they saw them enter the apartment building.

"So you live on the 5th floor... If you need me Im on the 3rd floor" Zelo said while seeing Hyunjung press 5 on the elevator. 

"Hah like I'll ever need you." Hyunjung scoffed.

They soon got off the elevator and walked to Hyunjungs apartment 

"Thank you for walking me home knuckle head." Hyunjung said with a kind smile. 

"No probs. see you tommorow idiot" Zelo said returning the smile maybe even bigger one  *wow she is something*