Causing a scene

Zelo is Lovesick

When the gang finally made it to the school the student body was already worshipping them, and Hyunjung already got few fans.

They were laughing down the corridors and everyone cleared their way, like if you put down some redcarpet you would think that they are some sort of celebrities. While Hyunjung was getting closer to B.A.P and Secret, there was the girl that was glaring at hyunjung with all her passion.

Hyunjung P.O.V

I guess B.A.P oppas and Secret unnies are not so bad afterall. Its so nice to have friends. I hope this doesnt end badly. Maybe Ill have my own version of a happily ever after

No One P.O.V

HyunJung started zoning out and didnt know the footsteps that was approaching her

"It would be kind if you paid attention to this class" The teacher said and the some of the students laughed. "Hyunjung-ah please solve what the variable x is"

Hyunjung was embarrased but the good thing is that she studied ahead of the chapter so she knew the answer. "Its 57.92"

"Good but you forgot-"

"Oh yeah 57.927, Im sorry I forgot you wanted three decimals as answers... I wont forget the next time Ssaem" Hyunjung said

"woah~" most all the students said

"shes gorgeous and smart"

"Wow she is something"

"Dayum How did she solve that?"

"I would love to have a tutor that y"

All these comments were making Hyunjung uncomfortable and Zelo noticed. "You idiots never cared when she answered the questions before and called her a nerd!" Zelo shouted to make them stop but that made it worse for Zelo

"And you were the one to start it pretty boy so I wouldnt be talking if I werent you" A guy said that was now in part of Hyunjungs fanclub.

"Uhm ssaem can I please go to the bathroom" Hyunjung asked while raising her hand.

"Sure, be quick we just started the lesson." 

Hyunjung speed walked out of the room to the bathroom with tears in her eyes. 

Yes, tears

This was another reason she HATED Zelo, (or at least used to) he was one of the main reason of her past misery. He started picking on Hyunjung first, even though she consider him as a friend now she still feels hurt when her past was brought back. This is one of the reasons she didnt like B.A.P at first because she thought all of them were like Zelo. 

Zelo forgot about it because it was just jokes in his point of view but for Hyunjung it was the beggining of hell because in the start of the school year no one cared who or what Hyunjung was and after Zelo called her a nerd everyone had the 'Okay' sign to bully her and since she rarely fought back she was the perfect target.

Her tears were falling down but she didnt know another figure was in the girls bathroom until someone backhugged her.

"Im sorry... Im really sorry....... Sorry...." Zelo kept on repeating. while he turned her around.

"Do you even know why Im sad?" Hyunjung questioned.

"No not really, but Im guessing what the guy said."

"ding dong daeng. Correct do you want a prize?" Hyunjung asked being sarcastic

"Can I know what I did wrong?" Zelo said now hugging her from the front

"first you can get off of me and why would you want to know? You are no different from others and the only reason Im not cursing you out and beating you up for all the pain is because you have great hyungs and noonas" 

"Im sorry for whatever I did... If I called you names you can hit me until those words are out of your system"

Hyunjung started to do a bitter laugh.. "Nothing is going to get it out of my system but I have the will to forgive you because you probably didnt mean to make my life a living hell"

"should I take that as sarcasm" Zelo asked being confused and Hyunjung started laughing, for real this time. 

"I may not be totally over my past but I am seriously willing to forgive you. Lets start a new fresh start okay?" Hyunjung asked while wiping her tears and putting her hand out for Zelo to shake. "Annyeong! My name is Hyunjung and it would be nice to be friends with you... Will you give this friendship a try?" Hyunjung said putting a smile on her face.

"Im Junhong but people call me Zelo. I would love to be your friend or maybe more than just friends" Zelo said sincerely. He reached for her hand and held it tight. they shook hands and then Zelo was quick and pulled her into a kiss. Hyunjung was frozen for a few seconds until she realised what was happening *AM I REALLY HAVING MY FIRST KISS IN THE GIRLS BATHROOM?!?* Hyunjung pushed him away and wiped her lips "YAHHHH YOU TOOK MY ING FIRST KISS!!!!!! Ima kill you!" Hyunjung said while chasing him out of the bathroom.

but before she could rip his head off he was already in the classroom and you slowly walked to your arranged seat while glaring at Zelo. 

Zelo smiled in his seat while touching his lips because actually this was also his first kiss. *I think I can die with no regrets*

10 minutes of boredom the bell finally rang and Zelo was the first to jump out of his seat and run towards Hyunjung and opened his arms for a hug but Hyunjung moved to the side a little bit and Zelo ended up hugging the air

"HYUNJUNG! JELLO! Let go to lunch!" Yongguk shouted with having the rest of B.A.P and Secret around him.

"HYUUUNNNNNGGGGGGGGG~ its Zelo" Zelo whine

"So Hyunjung is Junhongie being nice to you?" Daehyun asked.

"Yeah sure whatever" 

Zelo linked his arm with Hyunjung making fanboys and fangirls angry "Of course I am!" Zelo shouted

They reached the cafeteria and the guys got lunch for the girls and since its 5 girls and 6 boys Daehyun didnt mind getting two trays for himself. 

"I swear your metabolism is going to slow down and suddenly turn obese." Youngjae lectured Daehyun once again about eating too much.

"leave me alone retard no one cares about those ." Daehyun said while stuffing his face with pasta.

"Oppa, Youngjae oppa is right .as you age your metabolism slows down and if you have this much appetite when you grow older you will be obese and might get a heart attack." Hyunjung said trying to get Daehyun to eat less.

"Awww my dongsaengie is so sweet she cares about my health!!!!!"

"okay so shes 'sweet' and Im 'retarded'? That difference dho" Youngjae said while glaring at the older man.

-cough couch- 

both Secret and B.A.P looked up to see Youngah and Jangmi.

"Wow this made her way up to here. This little piece of doesnt know her place." Youngah said and the cafeteria went silent.

"So how does it feel you little . Did you sleep with one of them. Oh yeah you seduced the maknae. Did you know he was the one to call you a nerd Hahaha. You are really something thinking you actually fit in this cro-" *Slap* Hyosung couldnt take it anymore and decided to slap the girl

Sunhwa then stepped up "Wow you little I thought you were a cool girl but this is a new low." 

"Wow Hyunjung you got some nice backups but your still a piece of ."

Youngah said while glaring at Hyunjung.

"Okay you want me to fight for myself so I will. You call me a when Im still a and you opened your legs for half the student body. Im sorry but I dont sell my body just to gain popularity. And I seduced the maknae? So I was the one that used pushup bras put a pound of makeup showed my for everyone to see and always flirted with him? No that was you and Jangmi. I dont need to stoop so low. Ive never fought back because I still considered you guys as friends but I guess that you guys will never change so off and grab your butthurt feeling and get out of my face also stop causing a scene." There was a silence until B.A.P started clapping and the rest of the student body. 

The two girls fumed off while people were cheering on Hyunjung. Alot of girls despised Youngah and Jangmi, and guys stopped fanboying over them after they became Hyunjungs fanboy. 

*Wow this is why I cant help but fall for you*