Foreshadow

Zelo is Lovesick

“Please just stop! You never liked me and you never will!” HyunJung cried out when Zelo walked up to Hyunjung at the lunch table.

"Let me explain cant I at least get that much?" Zelo pleaded to her.

“Was it fun playing with my heart? I know I don’t have much but I am still a human and I have feelings….

I’m not just a play toy. Well I guess I’m not even a person in your eyes.

How was it to prove your stupid point to your hyungs? Are you satisfied? You win.

I never want to see you ever again!

I thought after all these years that I was a monster but I guess the real monster was you.

Please don’t show your face to me ever again, and I won’t show you my pathetic face either.

But one question…. Were there any time that in your “relationship” that was real? Or was it just me falling for your trap?

I regret that I have ever loved you and the fact that I seemed so easy to be your target…

I hope you will never do this to another girl because if you do you will personally die in my hands.

Thanks to you I lost all my firsts; my first love, first boyfriends, first kiss and first heart break… I know you could care less but... but..." She started to sob out loud but she regained her strength and glared at the guy standing in front of her, he too, was on the verge of crying. "Just remember that one day you will get everything you deserve" She was now crying again.

"This is all I have to say… Goodbye… Forever…” By the end it was more like a whisper.

At first Zelo was mad that Hyunjung was putting herself down but realised that he is the one that made her like that so he was mostly at fault. And all the words that came out of was like a knife piercing through his heart

She turned to walk away but then Zelo grabbed her.

“Let me have a say!” He screamed and by now every student in the cafeteria had heard their fight and was intrigued that the kingka and the new rising queenka couple was fighting.

“I, Zelo, Love You, HyunJung.” Zelo said in a loud whisper.

“Lies… It’s all lies… Just stop... I dont want to get shaken up by your empty filfthy words again…” HyunJung replied.

“No I will make you mine again!”  Zelo yelled and grabbed her into a kiss.