Introducing HyunJung

Zelo is Lovesick

-HyunJung’s P.O.V-

Hi! I’m HyunJung…. I always have this daily routine... I get out of bed, get dressed and go to the hell called school.  

I am the wallflower that no one likes so I get picked on a lot. But I understand I’m just one of those people that anyone can let their stress out on, however sometimes people take it too far as in physically.

I am parentless it’s been like that for 7 years now.

{Flashback}

Finally I’m home I’m just going to tak...

"LET’S DIVORCE!!!!! I am tired of you bringing home a new girl every time I leave the house... Don’t you think you’re too old to be doing that?!?!?! Have you ever thought of our children?!?!?!?!" I can hear my mom yell, and I bet the whole neighbor can too... As you can see my dad isn’t the best dad nor is he a good one.

He is like one of those parents... he smokes and sometimes gets drunk... well not sometimes... always... I guess my dad rubbed off on my brother because he is turning out like him...back to the fight....

"DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT BRINGING A TO OUR HOUSE IS A GOOD INFLUENCE IN OUR FAMILY?!?!?!" They always have these fights and hopefully today is the last straw for my dad... he really needs to stop...

"FINE!!!!! If you want to divorce with me so much then be it!!!!" wait is that sobbing.... And thats my mom... she's crying... oh my god... My mom is a tough women and she never cries she always is cheerful for me but I guess my dad can break the toughest women.

I ran to the kitchen and saw that my mom was on the ground crying. And when I was about to help her up but it was too late...

"AHHH!"

“Oh no... th-his i-i-is-sn-t ha-appen-ning. "MOMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I cried out. I ran to her and saw that she was lying on the cold ground with blood all over her. My “dad” had killed my mother

"WTF DID YOU DO!?!?!?!" I yelled with tears running down my face.

 

"That old hag deserved it. Now it’s your turn" as he was about to attack me but the neighbors already called the police and they arrived to stop that maniac.

 

The ambulance came and took my mother… That was the last day I saw either of my parents.

{Flashback Ends}

And as I mentioned I HAD a brother but after both of my parents had left, he left and with all the money my parents owned… I was left penniless but a great ahjumma took me in… I’m really grateful he disappeared…

 

{Flashback}

 

"Oppa please don’t do this... I’m sorry I will never touch your car... I just wanted to see it... I-I’m r-rea-lly s-so-rr-y" I begged but it was too late… my brother already cut me from my stomach to my leg.. The pain was too much and as I was about to give up, my mom saved me

“My baby, what did he do to you?... I’m sorry for being a terrible mother….”She whispered to my ears as the rest of the room had filled with the sound of my moms and my sobs. If only my mom wasn’t there stop him I would have probably died from too much blood loss...

{Flashback Ends}

                So now I live with the kind ahjumma for 7 years and I consider her as a mother like figure but I never got to say the word “mom” to her… she said I reminded her of her daughter that had died when she was 8. I am grateful to her and I don’t think I would have lived this long without her… Now she is the only person keeping me alive…. If shes gone I am going to die… All my loved ones left and since my mom’s death, I don’t know why, but there were rumors around the school that made all my so-called friends leave me… I thought I could trust them, I really did… but after some rumors they all left like I was a monster… I think that’s when I decided to let no one but ahjumma in my heart… But one thing that scarred me was that even my “Best friends” left me… Youngah and Jangmi… They just stopped talking to me and when they did, it was to insult me or bully me. But I guess I deserved it for not being good enough.