Reveal

Zelo is Lovesick

No One P.O.V

Hyunjung finished her third class which was math and before she can escape, but Zelo already had her arm.

"Where do you think you are going?" He asked maniacally.

"Where do you think I'm going? Im going to eat lunch you giant!" Hyunjung huffed while trying to leave his grasp.

"Hey Hyunjungah!" The other boys came together making all the girls in the hallway swoon and rage over jealousy.

"You guys weren't serious about the lunch thing right?" Hyunjung asked not liking how this is going.

"Of course we are!!!!" Jongup said.

*He hype, he hype* She thought.

And before she knew it she was dragged by the two 'hype' (as she like to call it) maknaes.

-At the roof top-

"So Hyunjung how old are you?" Youngjae asked casually.

"What if Im older than all of you would you guys stop calling me like that" Hyunjung said

"Awww is our dongsaengie upset about us calling your name?" Yongguk baby talked to her.

"You dont even know my age how am I automatically the dongsaeng?"

"Because if you havent noticed you are in alot of Zelo's classes that means you are probably a freshman or you are just really stupid. And judging from you actually paying attention in class you arent as stupid as most of them." Youngjae said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Whatever nerd" She scoffed not liking his tone at all.

"Hey Im just smart not like all these idiots I have to deal with." Youngjae said to himself knowing that no ones listening.

"So Hyunjung." Himchan suddenly turned serious "I have a proposition for you... And I suggest that you take it or else" he said evilly.

"You guys arent going to me right?" Hyunjung asked jokingly.

"We arent rapists!!!!!!!" They all shouted at the false accusition.

"Oh, it seems like you guys are in denial~" Hyunjung said in a sing-song voice. She didnt know why but she got a little bit comfortable around them

main phrase A LITTLE BIT.

"No We are not!!!" They all shouted at once again.

By then Hyunjung was laughing at their synchronization. And little did she know the boys were looking at her with a big smile that they made her laugh and when she noticed she stopped automatically making the boys miss her laughing already.

"So back to the topic.... Hyunjung would you like to be in B.A.P?" Daehyun said. "Wait scratch that you are in B.A.P."

"What NO!!! Im not going to be in the stupid group. and FYI your fangirls will kill me" She said.

"Well you have no choice, our maknae told us that you have a beautiful face under those glasses now wouldnt it be a shame if people, as in the whole entire student body, knew about your beautiful secret?" Daehyun 'threatened'. (And he didnt want her to know that B.A.P saw her suicidal scene so just decided to say the maknae told them.)

"You giant idiot IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!" Hyunjung yelled and almost dived into punch him but Jongup was quick enough to catch her before his best friend got hurt.

"Hey no touching the merchandise" Zelo said dusting nonexistent dust off his shoulders.

"So Hyunjung what do you say?" Yongguk asked trying to get her answer.

"And if I say no?"

"Everyone will know about the glasses." Jongup said over excitedly.

"......."