Trying

Zelo is Lovesick

The next day Hyunjung actually took off her glasses and looked for her best clothes and sadly she couldnt find a girlyish one so she stuck with her timboy clothes.

"HYUNJUNGAH" her mom yelled right after she changed.

"Yes?" She asked as her mom barged into the room.

"Oh my gosh its a miracle A BOY IS HERE TO SEE YOU!!!!" She screamed in Hyunjungs ear.

"Gosh next time warn me before you pop my eardrums." 

"Oops sorry hehe" she said while rubbing her neck "but seriously this boy is here to see you!!!"

"huh what? I dont think he got the right house maybe hes looking for someone else."

"No he is looking for YOU as in HyunJung"

"Who is he?" Hyunjung asked confused.

"He said he is Junhong"

"I dont know any guy named Junhong"

"Oh! But he said you would know him as Jello?"

"pft. HAHAHAHA JELLO HAHAHA" Hyunjung was laughing all over the floor while her mom tried to calm her.

"Okay Ill go see Jello" Hyunjung started walking to the door and before she went her mom stopped her by the wrist.

"Hyunjung is he your new boyfriend and the reason why you are dressing up?"

"No umma he is just a friend and I made alot more new friends and they wanted me to dress more 'girlish'" and then she turned around to see Zelo waiting in the door

"Hey Jello what are you doing here?"

"Did you just call me a dessert"

"Yes and now answer my question, why the are you here? My moms questioning me if you are my boyfriend and thats gross"

"Well Im going to be soon"

"Ha in your dreams so why are you here" she asked getting annoyed.

"I knew you would be like this" he said while pointing to her outfit.

"What? I couldnt find any girlish clothes"

"So Im here to give you THIS" He said while taking out a cute onepiece dress.

"You dont expect me to wear this right?" She asked.

"Yes I do now hurry up because our hyungs and noonas are waiting for you oh and here" Zelo lifted a makeup bag from the corridor.

"A makeup bag? Just wondering are you a ert or gay?" Hyunjung asked in a jokingly matter.

"WHAT?! How dare you call the amazing Zelo-nim a erted gay?!?" Zelo shouted

"I never called you that for your info and I was curious because you have girl clothes and makeup" she said while snickering because of his outburst.

"These thing arent mine they are Secret noonas" he explained "we knew you wouldnt have girlish clothes and of course no makeup"

"why couldnt they bring it up here?"

"because I wanted to bring these thing up for my future girlfriend"

"Who says and stop with the whole girlfriend its annoying" She said stomping off to her room to change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What is taking my dongsaeng so long, I miss her already~~" himchan said while pouting.

"Shes going to be here soon hyung" Zelo said while pouting as he came out of the building where both Secret and B.A.P was.

"What took you so long?" Daehyun said while slapping the back of Zelo's head.

"Well she took forever insulting me" Zelo said while ruffling his hair in frusturation.

"Awww what did our awesome dongsaeng say to you this time?" Hyosung said trying to jold in her laughter.

"first she calls me a Jello a freaking dessert then she calls me a gay ert like wtf and lastly she said she doesnt want to be called my girlfriend like what is she to insult me like that" Zelo said and puffed his cheeks at rhe end and all his noonas and hyungs were laughing and Daehyun and Youngjae was on the floor and if anyone saw the view they would think they were on crack.

"I got to give it to her she in one awesome girl" Himchan said while everyone but Zelo agreed.

"Oh dongsaeng!" Sunhwa yelled and ran to hug her new dongsaeng and all the Secret joined and B.A.P huddled around and when Secret let go of her they all finally got to see the beauty. And Zelos heart beat was increasing wow she is beautiful  Zelo thought and right after he erased the thought being stubborn as he is. 

"Hai dongaeng!!!!!" They all shouted and Hyunjung smiled back feeling happy to have friends once again but still kind of doubted because of her past. But she was yet  trying to trust them... 

"Hi! Lets go to school before we are late"

They started walking off as a group while making jokes and telling stories... This time Hyunjung was truely happy.