Trouble

Zelo is Lovesick

“Shouldn’t someone help her?” Jongup said being the nice natured guy he is.

“Ye-“ Yongguk tried to answer but got interupted

“No.” Zelo said

“What why? she is getting pelted with eggs just because she rejected you. And also everyone is talking about her when we all know they are probably not true.” Himchan said trying to lead the younger one on a better road.

“That’s why she deserves it, she rejected me, and like how dare she reject me she should be honored! I even went through the trouble of walking to her desk... DO YOU KNOW HOW EFFORTFUL THAT WAS!?!”

“Well first of all effortful isnt a word and secondly she barely knows you how should she be in a relationship with you if she doesn’t even know you?” Youngjae stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

“FINE I’LL HELP HER! BUT YOU GUYS OWE ME CHEESECAKE!” Daehyun shouted.

“No I’m gonna save her so she will fall in love with me so I can win the bet!”Zelo said trying to make this situation better for him.

“Well Im trying to save her because it is more humane to get nothing out of it and just protect her from those jocks and es” Daehyun encountered.

“Yeah right! You just want the cheesecake!!” Zelo fired. Which was very true

“Uhm guys…” Jongup said.

“WHAT!?!?!” Zelo and Daehyun screamed because he got in the argument.

“She f-fainted…” Jongup stuttered getting scared of his hyung and dongsaeng.

“WHAT!?! How?” Zelo and the rest of B.A.P shouted at the poor guy.

“Idk…” Jongup said looking out to the hallway through the classroom windows to see her getting dragged by one of the jocks.

Well, while they were having that stupid argument over who saves the girl, the girl happened to faint

-While the argument-

Hyunjung was really mad already when the students were pelting raw eggs at her and was about to blow but she ended up getting splashed by ice water. She was shivering when she saw that the girl she had threatened had Youngah and Jangmi with her, worring if Hyunjung had hurt her.

"Thats what you get you little , how dare you threaten her!?! She is way better than you, you disgust me! and poor Zelo oppa he doesnt know that the girl he asked out was a total and a poser, you act all tough but inside you are just pathetic." Youngah yelled.

That hurt Hyunjung not because of the words but because of the person saying it.

*Did I do something that wrong to have my best friends leave me, am I truely a monster like everyone else states...* Hyunjung fainted from the coldness and stress

Then she was pulled by the hair by one of the jocks because she happened to threaten his girlfriend.

Before he got to let his girlfriend slap the unconscious Hyunjung he stepped up.