What started it all

Zelo is Lovesick

*I will make her mine… just to win that stupid bet!* Zelo thought.

(Few Hours before that event)

“How many times do I have to tell you, not everyone likes you!” Daehyun yelled

“Yes everyone does, I am the best and everyone knows it!” Zelo yelled back

“Why don’t you just tell him to prove it” Himchan whispered to the annoyed Daehyun.

“Good idea, but how?” Daehyun said.

“Why not just tell him to make the most heartless girl to fall in love with him. When she doesn’t he will finally realize that not everyone loves him.”

“Good Idea! No wonder you’re the mom of this family!”

Daehyun turned to the maknae, which was complimenting himself by now.

“Zelo, if you think you are loved by everyone than prove it. Make Hyunjung fall in love with you and I will admit that everyone loves you.” Daehyun said.

“Okay deal! But who the heck is Hyunjung?” Zelo said.

“Isn’t she in like 5 of your classes, we see her next period” Himchan explained.

“Never heard of her, nor seen her… She must be hideous if I don’t know her” Zelo scoffed.

“Actually she isn’t hideous but the rumors about her are no joke, and she doesn’t talk much.” Himchan told him.

“What rumors?” Zelo asked feeling slight bit interested in her.

“She killed her own parents, has a brother that’s a drug dealer, is in a Gang, and sells her body to just go to school.” Himchan stated casually.

“AND YOU WANT ME TO DATE HER!?!?!” Zelo exclaimed.

“No not date. But make her fall in love with you, and like I said, I will admit you are most loved.” Daehyun stated.

“I swear this better make you admit that I am he best!”

-Current time-

No One P.O.V

So by now everyone was talking about the girl who dared to reject the kingka and started to make up more rumors as if there wasn’t enough.

“I bet she sleeps with guys in different school”

“I swear she has tattoo on her leg that’s why she never shows her leg in school because it is a symbol of a gang”

*The reason I dont show my legs is because Im not a like all of you showing your underwear* Hyunjung thought

“She is an orphan”

“I don’t think anyone is living with her, well who would with a girl that not even a mother can love”

All these hate was getting on her nerves by now and one more comment was really going to make her blow.

“The person that took her in sells drugs and her body to let her go to school, poor lady having to deal with that , she has such bad fortune.”

Okay that just made her blow.

“ALL YOU RETARDS GOT SOMETHING TO SAY HUH!?!?! WHY NOT JUST SAY IT TO MY FACE! AND IF ANYONE DARES TO MAKE FUN OF MY MOM YOU WILL DIE IN MY HANDS” then she points to the girl that made her finally blow and says in a evil growl “If you even dare to talk about her ever again I won’t think twice about breaking you’re fake face.”

Everyone heard what she said. They laughed at her for god-knows-what reason and started pelting eggs at her…

*How the do they have eggs to throw at me this aint even the cafeteria! Oh well that douche bag is gonna get it when I meet him*

Everyone was laughing at her state but in the classroom nearby B.A.P witnessed all of it