A Sensual Feel

When Min Ho Met Shin Hye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye had just come on to the set from an early morning appointment. She was eager to find Min Ho. She had just skimmed through the script for Episode 8 and it made her anxious.  She needed to talk to Min Ho, seek his advice. 

When she spotted him talking to Kim Sung Ryung sunbae, she slowed her steps and watched them from afar. There was an air of familiarity surrounding them.  Min Ho had the ability to be comfortable with the sunbaes. She wished she had that ability.  Sunbaes made her nervous.

She admired Kim Sung Ryung sunbae.  She carried herself with such confidence and grace.  In fact, all the female sunbaes on the set were like that.  But Kim Sung Ryung sunbae also had a sensual appeal which made Shin Hye feel inadequate.

She was about to turn around and seek out someone else, when Min Ho looked up and saw her.  He smiled and waved, beckoning her with his hand.

Min Ho watched her casually walk towards him.  Without makeup and wearing tight jeans and a sweater, she looked young, fresh, and innocent. She looked like she was 16.  He felt like a erted Oppa ogling her curves. His hands felt itchy just thinking about it.

"Wipe that look off your face, you ert."  Shin Hye chided him, shaking her head.

"How did you know?"   How could she know? He didn't think he was being obvious.  He had his facial expression schooled, didn't he?  She couldn't know that he was having erted thoughts about her.

" Men are all the same.  So obvious."  He looked so guilty.  It should be funny but she felt a twinge of disappointment, in him and for herself.

"You're still a noona killer, I see."  Shin Hye cocked her head towards Kim Sung Ryung sunbae who had just stepped away from him to take a phone call.  She was wearing a stylish short sweater dress that hugged every inch of her body, but left her long legs bare.  She just oozed appeal.

"Wae? She's really good looking for her age.  Takes care of her body too."  He defended himself.  She thought he was ogling Kim Sung Ryung sunbae. That was a relief. He didn't want Shin Hye to know he was having y thoughts about her. 

"She's gorgeous." Shin Hye admitted. "She's also married, has a child, and technically old enough to be your mother.  Don't you find that a bit disturbing?"  She certainly found it disturbing.

"Shin Hye.  I'm a guy.  That makes no difference to us.   Besides, I'm only looking, not touching."  Min Ho told her matterfactedly.

"Like I said, men are so obvious."  She shook her head.  He like, most guys she knew, were all about physical appearances, appeal.  She felt a pang of hurt, but she didn't want to dwell on the reason.

It was obvious to him that Shin Hye didn't know as much about men as she thought.  Him specifically.  He preferred naïve, pretty girls, with understated uality, and smart mouths.

"Are you jealous?"  He asked.

"Why would I be jealous?" Shin Hye was ready to end this conversation. She didn't want to know anymore about his preferences in women.

"I don't know, maybe because you act jealous." He liked the thought of her being jealous.  Kim Sung Ryung sunbae was harmless, she was a natural flirt and he happened to be the only guy around.  He could tell Shin Hye did not approve though.

"If I were the jealous type, I'd be jealous of SooJung.  She's so adorably cute."  Shin Hye changed the subject.  It was making her uncomfortable.

"Yeah…but she's so young and so shy.  I can barely have a conversation with her."  Soo Jung or Krystal was very popular on the set.  She was pretty and sweet.   She was just not his type.

"Maybe it's because you are too old for her.  Are you treating her like a 15 year old?" Shin Hye  reminded him of how he used to treat her at that age when they were modelling for Etude.

"If you stop talking to her and treating her  like a 15 year old, she might be more responsive to you." She suggested.

Shin Hye still didn't get him.  There was a difference.  He was not attracted to 20 year old Soo Jung like he was attracted to 20 year old Shin Hye back then. Treating her like a 15 year old  was a his self defense mechanism.

 "Like the way you treat Min Hyuk and Hyung Sik?" They adored Shin Hye since she always paid them attention and fawning over them.

"Noona, thank you. Oh, noona gave me this.  Noona is so nice."  He mimicked Min Hyuk and Hyung Sik. "Sickening."

"I like being a noona. I'm a good eunni too." This is the first time that she was one of the sunbaes on the set.  She took her position as an senior seriously making sure all the juniors were comfortable. "But Min Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter