A Win-Win Situation

When Min Ho Met Shin Hye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How did you manage this?"  Shin Hye asked Min Ho as she looked around the room.  It was a small, cramped office dominated by a large desk and a small wooden table with 2 matching chairs.  The only adornment on the wall was a crooked picture of a boat caught in a tidal wave. No  personal effects of any kind on the desk.  Nothing exciting, but she liked the room instantly because it was devoid of people.  No cast, no crew, no managers, and no fans.

Min Ho surveyed the small room that the PD had given them to rehearse the Donut Kiss.  Ever since that the night at the hotel, their shooting schedule accelerated.  They were either busy shooting or busy resting, and if they were really lucky, sleeping.  They were never alone. There were always people milling around. Out of desperation, he had asked PD Kang to allow him and Shin Hye some down time and privacy to rehearse.  Thankfully, PD Kang understood the odd request without any questions.

"Oppa, how did you do it?"  Shin Hye asked again.  She really wanted to know.

"I can't tell you all my secrets, now can I?"  It wasn't really a secret, but he liked teasing her.

"Why not?  I can keep a secret."  She pouted, playing along.  She held up her little finger to prove it.

"Two reasons." He said. He held up one finger. "First, you'll use it against me." Then another finger came up.   "Second, you'll use it against me." 

"Oppa, you don't trust me?" She gave him her Oppa-Wiggle-Pout. 

Tempted as he was by her cuteness, he wasn't going to cave, not this time. "All you need to know is that I did it for you."

"Really?  You did all this for me, not for you?"  Her lips twisted. 

"Okay, for both of us.  For you to practice your new flirting skills and for me to enjoy them."

"Heh, you aren't suppose to enjoy it.  You're suppose to be…" She replied smartly before she caught  herself.  She realized what she said next would be too telling. "Never mind."

"Oh no you don't.  Let's hear the rest of it.  I'm suppose to be…?"  He prompted her.  He knew, but he wanted to hear her say it.

Shin Hye looked at him, seeing the expectation in his face.  Too late Shin Hye.

"…."  Shin Hye said as to walked off towards the table, not daring to look at him.

Min Ho laughed softly.  She was cute when she was shy.  She was all feminine and girly, in complete contrast to her tomboy image.  She couldn't even look at him.

"Oh, was that how I was suppose to react?  My bad."  He was still laughing.

Shin Hye looked up from unpacking her script and gave him the stink eye. "Stop laughing, pabo.  It took a lot of courage for me to do that."

"How so?" He was curious, not so much with what was said, but at the serious tone.

Shin Hye hesitated.  This wasn't exactly the time nor the place she would have chosen to confess, but she really wasn't one for holding on to things.  "If it worked then we would end up making out, so you win.  If it didn't work then you would be laughing at my sorry attempt at seduction, so you win."

"Why did you choose a revenge that would allow me to win both ways?"  His heart started beating faster with anticpation.

Shin Hye was quietly gathering her courage.  This was it.  She was going to lay her heart on the line for him.  "I didn't want to win."

Even though he had anticipated it, Min Ho was still caught by surprise when she actually said it. Shin Hye was one of the most courageous people he knew.  She had always been forthrigh and honest.  He needed to return the favor.

"Shin Hye, turn around and look at me."  He said as he took the necessary steps that brought him to her side.

Since he didn't feel like he was humble enough, he added.  "Please, look at me.:

She slowly turned towards him.  Her eyes made a slow ascent from his chest to his face.  She held her gaze steady as she looked into his eyes, bracing for his response.

"Can't you tell when you've already won?"  He asked softly, letting  her in to the depth of his soul.

"I want you." He told her as he captured her face between his hands and leaned in.

"I have always wanted you." He said as he brought his lips down to meet hers in  a sweet, gentle kiss.

There was no urgency in his kiss. Just lips gliding over lips, soft and gentle, enjoying the moment.  He just enjoyed her.  

As the intensity built, he deepened the kiss. Their tongues met and tangled, sometimes softly, sometimes roughly. He slid one hand under her head to support it, while his other hand roamed aimlessly up and down her backside.  He finally settled it on her side.  His thumb rubbed lightly over her through her clothing, teasing the bud underneath to life. When he gently squeezed her , Shin Hye moaned softly into his mouth. She was so sensitive to his touch, especially there. She pressed closer to him.  She was so damn responsive, it made it hard for him to hold back. He slowly pinned her against the wall for support as he started to pull her shirt out of her skirt. He wanted badly to touch her smooth skin.

Shin Hye gave herself up to his kiss, trusting him to guide her.  He kissed her like no one ever had.  He didn't rush in and take charge.  His kiss was slow and patient, building in intensity.  He waited for her response before he took it deeper.  His tongue was playful, coaxing hers, inviting hers to play. When he placed his hand on the side of her , her body jumped in anticipation. She felt a tingly feeling down to her middle as he rubbed his thumb back and forth over her s. Her body was anticipating the pleasure that came with his touch.  She moaned into h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter