Tragedy and Turmoil

When Min Ho Met Shin Hye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Min Ho woke to the sound of his alarm. He didn't have to look at the clock to know that it was 5:00 am.  Time to get up and meet his personal trainer at the gym.  He had to get serious about training and toning up now that the starting date for his movie was drawing closer.

He was still sleepy, but not tired, not like his usual to-the-bones tiredness. The camping trip with Shin Hye a couple of days ago had restored his energy and rejuvenated his spirit.  

He looked over at Shin Hye, who was still fast asleep in his arms.    He loved waking up with her next to him, their bodies touching, her legs intertwined with his. He loved the way she smelled, like spring time and sunshine.  He loved everything about her.  He had never felt so happy and contented as he had been these last few months, and it had everything to do with her.

Resisting the urge to snuggle her, he forced himself to get out of bed and get ready to go to the gym.

Shin Hye was not in bed when he came out of the bathroom.  He found her in the kitchen making his pre-workout smoothie. 

He took a moment to enjoy her back side. She was wearing her favorite grey tshirt that she snatched from his closet every time she stayed over night.   The tshirt skimmed over her rounded before ending high on her thighs.   He watched it rise up to display her lacy as she ran her hands through her hair and pulled it into a pony tail, only to let it down since she couldn't find a hair elastic on her wrist.

Unable to resist, he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her from the back.

"You didn't have to do this.  You should have stayed in bed and sleep more."  He told her as he nuzzled the ticklish area under her ear.

"I couldn't sleep."  She leaned her head to the side to give his seeking mouth more access to her neck.

"I'm sorry if I woke you."  He said as he trailed his lips further down her neck.

"Hum.  It's not that."   She moaned quietly at the little nibble he took.

"Just nerves."  She said as she turned around in his arms, needing a real hug.

Ahhh.  So that was it.  She was nervous about the release of her new song, Pillow Talk.  Shin Hye was strong in most areas of her life, but her weak spot was her sensitivity to public opinion.  But he couldn't blame her,  netizens were much harsher on female artists then male artists.

"It's a good song.  I love it.  Your fans will love it too."  He reassured her, kissing her button nose.

"Uhm."   She said as she began to nibble her way around his neck.

She was so warm in his arms and the things she was doing to his neck with her tongue had him fully aroused.

"What are you doing?" Stupid question Min Ho.  As if he couldn't tell what she was up to.

"What do you think?"  Came her muffled response.

"Seducing me?" Another stupid question Min Ho.  Where was his brains this morning?  Probably the same place all his blood was rushing to.

"Uhm." She his adam's apple.  That was it for him.

"I don't have time."  He told her as he grabbed her and pressed her fully against his arousal.

"Uhm."  She along his neck to his ear.

"I have to be at the gym.  Hyung is waiting for me."  His hands kneaded and squeezed her pulling her even closer.

"Uhm."  She took his ear lobe between her lips.

"You are a witch."  He lifted her onto the counter.

The witch laughed.  She wrapped her legs around his waist and brought his lips to hers to for a greedy morning kiss.
 ``````````````````````````````````````````````



"I'm sorry for making you late."  Shin Hye apologized as she climbed off him and laid by his side.

"Are you really sorry?"  He followed her, leaning on his elbow, looking down at her.  He ran his other hand down her body feeling the smoothness of it under his hand.  They had just made love but he still couldn't keep his hands off of her.  He had already given up any thoughts of hitting the gym today.

"No."  She smiled. "But it's  what I ought to say, so I said it."

"It's okay.  I like it when you need me."  He smiled back.  A teasing gleam came into his eyes.

"Psssh.  I didn't need you."  She hit him playfully.

He raised his brows, staring at her knowingly. 

"Oppa, now, I need you now."  He mimicked her, reminding her of what she had just said minutes ago.

She hit him again, harder this time.

He tickled her as payback.

They rolled around on the bed laughing and giggling just enjoying being together before they had to get up to go to work.
 ```````````````````````````````````````````````

 

 

"Aren't you getting up?"  Min Ho glanced over at Shin Hye who was still lounging around on the bed.

"Nope.  I don't think so. I feel like being lazy today."  She said as she stretched her arms overhead, before rolling over onto her tummy.  She propped her chin on her hands and watched him get ready to go to work since he had already missed gym time.

She looked him over appreciatively, quite enjoying the view of him getting dressed.  She admired his lean physique, envious of those long, long legs, as he pulled on a pair of jeans. She liked the way he filled out his jeans. The jeans were not too tight, but snug enough to show how nicely endowed he was.  Shin Hye bit her lip at the thought.  She was turning into a ert now, she laughed at herself. She watched as he pulled a tshirt over his head and down his body.  She liked the way the tshirt stretched over his muscular chest and draped over to his lean hips.  She had spent a lot of time admiring his bare upper body in the last couple of days.  Her hands have roamed over all the ridges, fascinated with how hard and toned he had gotten lately.   She raised her eyes upwards to his face.  He was watching her with a wide grin.  She had been caught staring!

"Like what you see?"  He raised his eyebrows, eyes b with heated laughter.

"I'm not gonna lie.  You are hot.  I'd like to jump your bones right now."  She grinned back at him, not at all embarassed to be caught checking him out or admitting how much she wanted him.

"Witch.  I'm not letting you seduce me again."  He laughed and wagged his finger at her. Who was he kidding? If she decided she wanted to jump him, he wasn't sure he would resist.   He'd never had a woman he was close with admire him so boldly before. Watching her checking him out so openly was a turn on.  She made him feel like the king of the world.

"Wae?  I can be quick."  Shin Hye snickered.  She was pretty sure she could seduce him if she wanted to.

Min Ho laughed out loud at her words.  He loved her in this mood.  She was outrageous.  And he was tempted.

"Do you think I can stay here for a while?  I want to hide out."  She asked.

And can you stay with me and hide out? She wanted to ask him.

"You know you can come and go as you want."  He sat down on the bed next to her.

"We need to talk."  Reaching out, he smoothed her hair down over her ear as she looked up at him.

"Sounds ominous.  What about?"  She looked up expectantly.

"I don't have time now…but we need to talk.  I want you to tell me what's bothering you so that I can help." 

She was on the verge of telling him nothing was wrong, until she saw the concern in his eyes.

He never had time.  Not that she blamed him.  He was in high demand. He worked tirelessly, giving his everything.  He had to take care of himself, just like she had to take care of herself.

"Okay."  She finally said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

 

"I'm sorry.  The filming will be running late tonight.  It'll be at least another hour."  Min Ho told Shin Hye over the phone.  This was the second time this week he had to cancel on Shin Hye, who was already waiting for him at his house.  She sounded disappointed when she responded.  She couldn't stay and wait for him because she had a commercial filming tomorrow so he wasn't going to see her at all for a few days. He felt like crap by the time they got off the phone. 

"Hyung.  When's my next free day?"  Min Ho asked his manager when he stepped out of the van.

"Why? Do you want to see your girlfriend?"  Manager Han . He knew the kid was missing his girlfriend.  The first thing he did at each break was hide out in a quiet place to call her.  Those talks seems to help him relax and restore his energy.

"I won't have a girlfriend to see if you can't find me a free day."  Min Ho told him. These were the times that he wished he led a normal life. Shin Hye had been full of excitement when he called her earlier in the day.  She had some exciting news she wanted to share with him.  He was eager to hear it and to see her, especially when she was excited.  An excited, happy Shin Hye was contagious.  But just now, after cancelling on her, he ruined all that.  She wasn't mad, but there was a tinge of sadness in her voice before they had hung up. It made him feel guilty.

They never did have the talk.  He had been working every day from morning to night.  Now that he was back in Korea, it seemed like they were becoming more distant because of their conflicting work schedule. He was squeezing in as much CF work as possible before the start of the movie filming.

The last  three days he had been  working on 3 or 4 hours sleep to film his mini drama for LINE.  He had to fly to China  tomorrow for a couple of days for a promotional event. When he got back it was another never ending round of CFs, then he starts shooting the movie.  

The only bright s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter