You're Important to Me

When Min Ho Met Shin Hye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The late morning sun was streaming brightly through the open curtains of his bedroom by the time they rose the next morning.   Since they had no appointments, there was no need to hurry.  They leisurely prepared breakfast together.  He had stocked his refrigerator with her favorite foods the day before.  He had even bought flowers and had them stashed all over the house for her enjoyment.

"Taking it for granted that I would come home with you, weren't you?"  She scrunched her nose at him after looking around at all the flowers from her perch on his lap.  He had decided that the chair she was sitting on, next to his, was too far away so she ended up on his lap.

"No.  I only hoped that you would.  And I didn't want to be unprepared if that was the case."  He looked at the flowers too, proud of his little romantic gesture.

"What if I hadn't come?"  She asked as she plopped a slice of apple in his mouth.  Sitting on his lap did make feeding him easier.

"I would have gone into your house and dragged you out."  He grinned.

He was back to his chauvinistic self again.  She rolled her eyes.

"My parents…." she started to say.

"Loves me." He cut her off by stuffing a strawberry into .

"Whatever."  She rolled her eyes.

"I would have begged."  He confessed.

"Really?"  Her eyes widened.

"Yes."  He nodded, chuckling at her expression. She was already scheming.

"I really want to see that. I was too easy. I should have played hard to get. Can you show me how you would have begged?"  She pouted, sticking her bottom lip out.

"No.  You lost your chance." He shook his head.

"Please?"  She used her puppy dog eyes.

"No."  He tried to block out her cuteness.

"I could get mad at you again and ask for another break." She considered out loud.

"Don't test me." He was suddenly serious.  He didn't like that joke.  That had been one of the longest three weeks of his life.

Wanting to wipe the hurt look off his face,  Shin Hye kissed him. A slow, open-mouth, carnal kiss.  She could feel him harden against her bottom almost right away.

Smiling at his body's response, she kissed her way across his jaw to his ear, another place that could quickly turn him on.  She lightly traced the outline of his ear with her tongue, softly blew in it, then gently bit his earlobe. He groaned in pleasure and she could feel him twitch and swell even more against her bottom.

Satisfied with the results, she moved on.  She and tasted her way around his neck, pausing here and there to and blow on a particularly tender spot.  When she reached his adam's apple, he lifted her up and resettled her so that she was straddling his lap, facing him.  He grabbed her bottom and pulled her fully against his arousal.  It was Shin Hye's turn to moan with pleasure.

Shin Hye draped her arms around his shouders and went back to at his neck while he continued kneading her her bottom with both hands, pulling her even closer, if that was possible.  She grounded herself against him and gasped at the tingling shock that went through her.  She had only meant to tease, then make him beg, but she was losing control of her game.

Shin Hye pulled back and looked up at him.  His eyes were heavy lidded, hot with need.

"Ready to make me beg?"  He asked her knowingly.

Shin Hye nodded, then shook her head already abandoning her plan.

"Shin Hye-ah." His husky voice had her shivering with anticipation.

"Make love to me."  He begged.  And as if he felt that it wasn't humble enough he added.  "Please."

Shin Hye couldn't ignore his plea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Talk to me. "   

They were taking a lazy day, choosing to spend it lounging around and relaxing at his house.  By late afternoon, they were on the couch with her wrapped comfortably in his arms with her head against his chest.  His hand tangled in her hair, then ran lightly up and down her arm.  He couldn't seem to keep his hands off of her.

"I want to know what you were feeling."  He said quietly.  They had been dancing around the subject all day.  But he needed to know, to understand.

"Why?  I've worked it out."  She replied.  She didn't really feel like talking about it.  She was uncomfortable talking about it.

"I still want to know."  He was insistent. 

"Why?"  She raised her head and looked at him.

"So that I don't make the same mistakes again."  He had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter