Together Again

When Min Ho Met Shin Hye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho felt something soft hit his head. He stirred restlessly.  He didn't want to wake up from the best sleep he had had in months.  It was probably a dream he decided.  He hunkered down into the softness of the bed to see if he could go back to sleep.  

Awareness came in a flash. He rolled over and looked to the left side of the bed where she should be laying.  She wasn't there.

He sat up quickly, checking again.  He shook off the covers and swung his legs off the side, intending to go find her and bring her back to his bed.  She couldn't have gone far, he drove her here.  She had no way to leave. Panic set in until he heard a small sigh.

She hadn't gone far at all.  She was sitting crossed-legged at the foot of the bed staring at him with a serene expression.

Soft sunlight was filtering through the windows casting a golden glow over her.  She looked like an angel.  His angel.

Min Ho smiled and sat back on the bed.  He leaned back and relaxed on the headboard.  Contentment replaced the panic that had gripped him earlier.

"Did it hurt?  When you fell from heaven?"  He said to the angel at the foot of the bed.

The angel in his bed didn't speak.  She just continued to stare at him with the smooth face. Then, the angel smirked.

"Kissing Fan Bing Bing?" Swoosh. A soft ball came flying at him, hitting him directly at the center of his chest.

"Dongseang?"  Swoosh.  Another ball came flying, hitting him in the same spot.

"Sorry to Park Shin Hye about the fiery kiss?" Swoosh.  Another direct hit.

"Is there anything else that I should know or do I need to continue reading all the news from the past month?"  She asked.  She threw the last balled up pair of socks at him and hopped off the bed in self preservation.  She had just woken up a sleeping giant.

"Brush your teeth and come out to eat."  She called over her shoulders as she ran out of the room.

"You're going to pay for that." He yelled after her.

"I can't wait." She yelled back through the open door.

Min Ho chuckled to himself.  He'll get his revenge. He was looking forward to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

She was waiting for him at the dining room table set for two.  She smiled back at him as she begin to pour him some coffee. She had snatched one of his gray tshirts which was slightly too big for her, but she was still braless.  His body stirred at the sight of her.

He leaned over and gave her peck on the lips before sitting down.  

Well, that was his intention anyways.  It was several kisses later before he sat down and drank his coffee, with her seated on his lap.

"Oppa, I'm too heavy. " Shin Hye said as she tried to get up. "You can't eat breakfast like this."

He ignored her and continued sipping his coffee, never taking his eyes off of her.  She was beautiful, bare-faced without any artifice, radiating youth and vitality.  He could get use to getting up like this every morning.

Shin Hye gave up trying to struggle.  When it came to a strength competition, she lost out to him.  But she had her wits.

"I'm still mad at you."  She pouted.

He put down his coffee and considered what to say to bring her out of her snit.

"Let's see.  Fan Bing Bing?  Next time, I'll wear a shirt that says "I <3 Park Shin Hye"  and to warn off any any actresses who wished to kiss me. I'll tell them my girlfriend doesn't approve."

"Dongseang?  Should I tell the interviewer the truth?  I have never ever considered Park Shin Hye a dongseang.  I have had erted thoughts about her since I met her four years ago."

"The fiery kiss?  I shoud apologize to Park Shin Hye for not making the kiss hotter, but we were being watched by the crew so I had to hold back."

Shin Hye hit him lightly on the arm but she was laughing at all his answers.  He missed the sound of her laughter.  The way it floated in the air and made everything fun and exciting.

She attempted to get off his lap and he let her this time.  She started putting food in his bowl and told him to eat. She had noticed that he had lost a lot of weight lately.

She made sure he was eating before she sat back down in her own seat next to him.

"I hope you don't mind.  I found this food in your refrigerator."  She told him when she sat down, picking up her own spoon to eat.  "Did you have your mom stock your refrigerator for the week?  There's enough food in there to feed a crew for a week."

"My mom is trying to fatten me up, too."  He said. "I've lost around 5 kg this last month."

"Pabo, you need to eat and keep up your strength."  She told him.  She didn't want lecture him.  That would be the last thing he needed.

She was worried herself.  He looked so thin.  When she was searching his news this morning, she noticed how skinny he had gotten.  Her heart ached.  She knew it was partially her fault.  She wasn't going to let that happen again.

"Have you called your parents to tell them where you are?"  He asked her.  He didn't want to have a black mark against him before he even met them.

"Yes.  I called them earlier this morning."  She told him. "I told them that I had left early to meet a friend."

"Who did you tell them you were with?"  He asked curiously.

"Hye Bin.  I cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter