A New Place, A New Start

When Min Ho Met Shin Hye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What do you think?"

Shin Hye smiled and spread her arms out wide, twirling around, as she showed off her new apartment.  She had officially moved in 2 days ago.

"Gorgeous."  Min Ho grinned looking at her.

She smiled pleased with the compliment.

"Pabo. I meant the apartment."  She pouted when she realized where he was looking.

"Oh." He looked around. "It's gorgeous too."

She grabbed his arm and dragged him forward into the living room.

"Let me show you around."  He'd already seen it online but had never seen it in person, since he didn't get to go apartment hunting with her.

After doing a quick tour of her half furnished apartment,  they were back in the living room. She only had a few pieces of the basic furniture, the sofa and the bed being the most important.  The rest she could take her time and find the perfect pieces.  She was looking forward to shopping for them.

"I feel like an official adult now."  She grinned as she placed her chin on her folded knees looking over at Min Ho seated next to her on the new sofa.

She had a bit of  trepidation about being on her own, but she needed to take that next step into adulthood.  And , Soo Jin Unni lived only 5 minutes away, so if she needed anything, she had a friend close by.

"I still don't know why you didn't buy a place closer to mine."  Min Ho  complained. 

"This is  15 minutes closer to  you than my parents home."  She countered.

"It could have been 5 minutes if you had bought the one with the loft space."  That's an extra 10 minutes, which is a long time for them.  Any extra minute was precious time right now.

"But I wanted 2 bedrooms, not a loft."  She pouted at him.

"Just admit it.  You want to be closer to your friends."  He left the "rather than me" unsaid, but she got the message. They've already had this argument a few times in the last couple of weeks.

"It would have been perfect if you had just moved in with me."

She rolled her eyes.  She was tempted to say yes and let him flounder about for a way to back out of that suggestion.  They both knew that was an impossibility.  They were both young, modern adults but still two very conservative people.  Even if their parents understood their current arrangements, they would totally freak out if they moved in together before marriage.

Even if it was acceptable, she wouldn't have done it.  She wanted to taste a bit of independence, learn to live by herself,  before she settled down.

He held out his hand, palm cupped.

"What?  High five?"  She said, deliberately misunderstanding his gesture. She slapped her palm over his.

He leveled a squinty eyed gaze at her.

"My key?"  He still had his hand held out.  "You have a key to my place.  I should have one to your place."

"You have to earn it."  She eyed him speculatively.

She was up to something, he could read it in her smiling eyes. It shone with mischief.

"Ok.  What do I have to do?"  He played along.  He pulled her into his lap and kissed the tip of her nose showing her his preference.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and allowed him to kiss her thoroughly.

"It might take up some of your precious time."  She said between kisses.

"I'm all yours for the rest of the day." He kissed her cheek.

"It'll be challenging."

"I like challenges.  I'm dating you, aren't I?"  That earned him a hit on the arm.

"It could get dirty."

"The dirtier the better."  He rolled out as he buried his face into her hair, inhaling her sweet, seductive scent.

"It might make you hot and sweaty."  She said as she squirmed at the tickling sensation of his nose nuzzling her neck.

"I'm already hot and sweaty." He chuckled knowing she could feel his arousal.

"It will require a little muscle work."  She squirmed again feeling him swell under her.

"I've been working out."  He groaned at the way she could make him so hard so quickly.

"Are you good with your hands?"  She barely squeaked out.

"You have to ask?"  He squeezed her s to demonstrate.

"Detailed oriented?"

He rolled his eyes.

"Are you sure?"  She gave him a measuring look.

"Yes."  He nodded.

"I'm a little hard to please.  I like things done my way."  She warned him.

"Don't I know it?"  He teased.

"Okay. Deal."

She got up off his lap and pulled him towards the bedroom.

Min Ho trailed behind her smiling, looking forward to earning the key to her apartment.

She lead him straight into her walk in closet.

"There should be a box cutter in the toolbox."  She said as she grabbed one of the long boxes leaning on the wall.

"Wae?"  She asked when he just stood at the door and stared at her.

"Didn't you just agree to help me put together the shelvings for my closet?"

"No.  I thought…"  He looked closely at the suppressed twinkle in her eyes.

"I've been defeated…again.  I should have known."  Smiling at his own gullibility.

Shin Hye couldn't hold a straight face anymore.  She broke down.  Her laughter echoed through the empty closet.

"Oppa.  You have a dirty mind."  She accused him.

"Which you are the full beneficiary of, I might remind you."  He couldn't help but join in her fun.

She had another bout of the giggles.

He chuckled along with her.  He missed this, the mischievous Shin Hye.

"But first things first."  He hauled her over his shoulders and walked out of the closet.  Heading straight to her bed, he tossed her on it.  He came down on top of her before she could scramble away.

Shin Hye looped her arms around his neck laughing up at him. She never had any intention of scrambling away.

"You are such a tease."  He accused her.

"But you love me anyways."  She said with the absolute confidence of a woman who knew she was adored.

"I can see it now.  You leading me around by the…er, nose when we're old and gray." He said ruefully.  "I need to have my head examined."

She laughed not feeling at all sorry for him.

He ducked his head and kissed her laughing mouth.  He couldn't wait to grow old with her and be led around by whatever body part she desired.

For a long while, the only sounds in the room was the sounds of long-time lovers kissing, caressing, and whispering love words to each other.  They took turns

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter