A Small Bump

When Min Ho Met Shin Hye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Min Ho stood in the doorway looking over at Shin Hye.  She was sitting off by herself reading over the latest script.  He could tell she was nervous because she was off by herself, she was worrying her bottom lip, and she was playing with a strand of hair, smoothing it over her right ear over and over again.  These last two weeks had been an emotional roller coaster for Eun Sang and Shin Hye.  And after his discussion with Kim Eun Sook, it wasn't going to get any better anytime soon for Eung Sang.  Kim Tan was going to suffer as well.

They were shooting the closet kiss scene later tonight. She was very nervous about it. She had sent him a text last night asking him to keep his distance today.  She wanted to be alone to concentrate.  Not going to happen.  He hated not being with her when she was on set.

"Did it hurt?  When you fell from heaven?"

Shin Hye looked up, startled.  She had tuned everyone out.  She had forgotten where she was for awhile.  She looked at the speaker and his words sunk in. She started to giggle.  She had been teary eyed from reading her lines and now she was giggling.  This drama, this man, was making her bi-polar.  

"Does God know he's missing one of his angels?"

She giggled even harder.  She covered to keep it from escaping and drawing the attention of the people around them.

"You must be exhausted because you have been running through my dreams all night."

Shin Hye doubled over holding both hands to to keep the sound from escaping.  She was laughing so hard that her stomach was quivering.  Her eyes were tearing up.

"Oppa, stop.  What are you doing?"  She asked him after her laughter died down enough for her to speak. She wiped at the tears in her eyes.

"You must be a light switch, because you ."  He kept going because he wanted her to keep laughing. 

"Wae, you don't like my pick up lines? I think they're really good."  He was giggling himself.  He'd come across these corny pick up lines last night. As soon as he read them, he knew he had to share them with Shin Hye.  It would cheer her up. The trick was for him to say them without giggling himself.  He only selected the few that sounded half-way decent and that he could deliver without laughing out loud.

"They're soooo cheesy."  She was still trying to catch her breath from all her laughter.

 "I love it."  She couldn't help but love the pick up lines. Especially since they were delivered from him, this hot, gorgeous guy, who would have no problem picking up any woman with just "hello". Actually, he didn't have to say anything, he could just stand there and would be coming off.  Not her though, she was made of sterner stuff. Hehehe. You're such a liar Shin Hye!

He looked at down at the smiling Shin Hye.  He was happy he was able to brighten her day, even for a little bit. He missed hearing the sound of her laughter this last week. He missed her happy smile.  He missed their flirty conversations. He plain just missed her.  He wished this drama was over so that she didn't have to be so sad and weepy.  She was Cha Eun Sang now.  Shin Hye rarely made an appearance anymore.

"It's good to see you laugh, my Eun Sang. You've been very weepy lately."  He told her.

Shin Hye's face turned serious. "The scripts for these last few episodes have been so sad. I started crying as soon as I read them."

"I hate see you so sad." He told her.

"Then I guess, you need to work it out with your Appa.  He's the one forcing me to leave."  Eun Sang replied.

They were always on the same wavelength.  She was in tuned to his moods and picked up his cues.  That's why he felt so comfortable with her.

He had to resist the urge to wrap her up in his arms. She looked so lost. He wanted to comfort her. He wanted to take care of her.

"If I told you you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"  He liked that line.  He'll have to remember to use that one again, next time they were alone.

"Do you have a band-aid? Because I scraped my knee falling for you."  The smile started spreading across her face again.

Shin Hye laughed again, she couldn't help it.  He was such a joker. Her heart was melting. She knew what he was trying to do for her.  She liked him all the more for it. And maybe after the drama ended, she'll ask him to say those lines again.  A girl can't have too much sweetness, not when they delivered by such a good looking guy.

"Pabo."  It was a term of endearment from her. She meant it in the nicest way.

"Oppa, I appreciate what you are trying to do, so please don't take this the wrong way. But...go away!"  Episode 16 was kicking her .


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

"Eun Sang turned you away again?" PD Kang asked him when he came over to check out the tapes.  PD Kang was getting use to his presence.

Every time  Eun Sang told him to go away, he had to go work off his nervous energy elsewhere.  He usually went and bother the crew and the PD.  He had always had an interest in the filming process.  He was thinking about maybe being a PD one day.

"Yeah.  These last couple of episodes has been tough for her."  He told PD Kang.

"Yes.  I've noticed that.  Poor Cha Eun Sang. "  PD Kang agreed.  "But, she's such a pretty cryer.  The camera just loves h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter