Love Story

Baby Steps

Sunny stared at Taeyeon in expectation, she was waiting for her story. She was also getting ready to share hers. Taeyeon started speaking.

"I met this girl in college. She had the most beautiful eyesmile."

"Better than mine?"

Taeyeon stared at Sunny. She was trying to decide because both of their eyesmiles were beautiful. Sunny quickly took her question back when she saw Taeyeon staring at her.

"Okay, nevermind continue with your story."

Taeyeon chuckled. She decided which one was better.

"Honestly, hers was better than yours. If you see it, you'll acknowledge it. So do be pissy because i said that."

Sunny scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"I'm glad you're an honest girl, very attractive."

"Do you want to hear my story or not?"

"Do you want to hear MY story or not?"

Sunny retorted back at Taeyeon. Taeyeon really wanted to hear Sunny's behind the scene love story. So she went on

"Going on... That girl, we met from one of our friends. His name is Nichkhun."

"The model Nichkhun?! Thai Prince Nichkhun?! You know him?"

"Yes."

Taeyeon replied a little agitated. Sunny noticed the agitation and shut up.

"Nichkhun told us that we'd be perfect for eachother. He set us up on a blind date. We went to a typical fancy restaraunt , since my family is wealthy, as you can tell by my car. I earned that by myself by the way. I don't chew off money from my parents I work for it. Anyways, we hit it off that night. Even got to third base that night."

Taeyeon tolds Sunny proudly. Showing she was capable of such things.

"EW. Now, I know you AREN'T a ."

Sunny scrunched up her face, disgusted.
Taeyeon laughed.

"Obviously, not. I have a child and I was married to her for 5 years."

"Just go on. I really don't want to discuss your life."

"Why not, you might experience it."

Taeyeon winked at Sunny.

"Looks like i don't want to anymore."

Sunny laughed at Taeyeon's face. Taeyeon pouted and continued with her love story.

"Anyways, everyday after that, we'd call eachother everynight, text, go on dates. Everything a normal couple does. Whenever we'd do those things I'd fall in love with her each day more and more. She was my first love. The only girl i've ever dated. All of these 5 years i thought we would be together until we were old. But one day i came home and everything fell apart. She was sleeping with Nichkhun. I ran to my son, Mason. We fled. Everything was a blur after that. When she would shout my name it sounded distant. We weren't as close as i thought. We were farther from love than i expected. My heart didn't have time to shatter because it had already burned to ashes. "

Taeyeon didn't notice it but she was crying. Sunny wiped her tears.

"Wow, you've experienced some deep . And Nichkhun is an . It looks like i need to change my screensaver."

Taeyeon laughed at the Sunny. Then put on a tone of sarcasm.

"Wow, you're a great listener. So respectful."

"Oh be quiet. I was trying to be funny. You were crying like a baby so i wanted to make you smile. Guess what, you smiled with a laugh. Bonus points!"

"Bonus points really? Who says that? You're so lame."

Taeyeon said dabbing a napkin on her face to wipe her tears away.

"I do. And stop crying so I can tell my story. You crybaby."

Sunny made a crybaby face. Her face squished, hands clenched near her face. Moving in a repeating weep motion. Taeyeon thumped the girl's forehead. Sunny rubbed it.

"YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"FOR BEING A WHEN I WAS TELLING A SENTIMENTAL STORY."

"I wasn't being a . I just want to tell my story and get it over with."

"Why? Are you gonna cry? Little crybaby."

Taeyeon told Sunny in a mimicking voice. Sticking her tongue out at Sunny.

"Maybe, I will. So if you're gonna be a like i was 5 seconds ago i'll kick your ."

"That's not even fair."

"Life, obviously, hasn't been fair to the both of us."

"Just tell your sob story."

Taeyeon told Sunny playfully.

"HAHAHA VERY FUNNY."

Sunny made a flounder face.

"First of all, i didn't meet this guy in college. We were childhood friends. We grew up together. Little did I know that I was growing feelings for him. I only noticed when he confessed to me first. It was actually in my senior year of high school.

"Ooh, high school."

"Shut up."

Taeyeon got quiet.

"And yes, high school. During a pep rally, my friend suddenly stood up and I asked where he was going. He just told me to stay where i was. Spotlights pointing to only him and me. He shouted 'Sunny, this one is for you.' I was slightly embarrassed when he said that because he said it in a totally sleazy way. Plus he was a total nerd back then."

Sunny smiled remembering everything as if it was yesterday. Taeyeon looked at her deeply.

"He started singing a song he personally wrote for me. He danced, and rapped too. I was amazed by how much talent he had and it mesmerized me. My heart was beating rapidly. My heart noticed it had feelings for him also. Or maybe it was always because singing was a huge turn on for me."

Taeyeon smiled. She thought to herself

"I think I can turn her on now."

Sunny waved her hand in front of Taeyeon's face.

"Hello? Don't doze off while im telling the story. Rude much."

Sunny chuckled.

"I wasn't. I was just thinking to myself. Go on."

"Well, we started dating after that. I couldn't say no to him. That summer we would always be together 24/7. We were always on good terms. But his confession to me was uploaded onto the internet. It was viral. He got asked to go into a music company called JYP Entertainment. He agreed because i told him not to miss the opportunity. Then everything changed and i regretted telling him to. He started avoiding me because of his training. He stopped texting and calling because he was busy. Whenever we would go on dates he was distracted. When he debuted it got worse. I was getting insecure with him being gone all the time. He told me nothing was going to happen. We would stay together. One day i was on the internet and a scandal appeared. People figured out about our relationship. I was under pressure because of all the papparrazzi looking after us. He always reassured me. On facebook he posted that korea is gay. He put it because of the pressure they put on me. Someone found the post and held it against him. They posted it on the internet for everyone to see. Netizens sent him all kind of hate. I was there to comfort and show him i was there. The part that broke my heart was when he left without telling me. He went to the U.S by himself. He left me alone with all of his anti fans and loving fans. They all hated me. One was for dating a "bad guy" like him and the other was because they thought i told him to put it. I couldnt deal with it. I stayed in the house for weeks trying to text and call him. He didn't come back to reassure me. He didn't help. He left without a trace. He left a note on my door that said sorry.. but that's it. Sorry wasn't enough to fill in the emptiness. There was a huge hole missing in my heart. I was alone in the world. He wasn't just my boyfriend, but he was my bestfriend. The fact that he left me was horrifying. I never thought he would do that. I guess i was wrong..."

Sunny was on the verge of tears. Taeyeon handed her a tissue. Taeyeon was crying herself. Sunny laughed at the dork.

"It doesn't matter anyway. He did help me out. He solved out the mystery i was asking myself before dating him. He helped me figure out that i liked girls instead."
-
The two girls walked out of the cafe.

"Taeyeon look up at me for a second."

"Hmm?"

Taeyeon looked up.
*click*
Sunny laughed evilly.

"Did you just take a picture of me?"

"Yeah. I told you i need a new screensaver."

Taeyeon smiled, Sunny smiled back. The two of them feeling butterflies in their stomachs.

"Let me take you home."

"You were my ride here, why wouldn't you?"

"Get in the car."

Taeyeon was standing there holding the door for her.
-
She dropped Sunny off at her porch.

"I had a good time talking to you Kim Taeyeon."

"I'm glad because i want to talk to you some more Lee Soo-"

Taeyeon was cut off by a luscious pair of lips meeting hers. The lips pulled away.

"Don't say my full name again."

"If you do that everytime, it looks like i'm going to say it more often."

"L-"

Sunny kissed her again. She was just about to part but Taeyeon didn't want to stop so she held Sunny's head. Sunny was surprised by the action but then relaxed. They both released when they were out of breath. A piece of saliva dripping the farther away they got.

"That.. was HOT."

A girl standing by the door said, she was eating popcorn, leaning on the door frame.

"Holy , Jessica, are you serious?!"

Sunny took off her shoe about to throw it at Jessica.

"Ack! Sunny! I'm sorry!"

Jessica ran away into the house and Sunny chased her.

Taeyeon chuckled. Taeyeon wanted to come back everyday to experience this, but she couldn't. She just sighed, smiled, then whispered to herself.

"Goodnight Sunny..."

******************************************************************************************************************************************
Sorry i didn't update sooner. and sorry if i have any grammatical errors.
I didn't revise it because i wanted to update sooner. Please understand ^^
And who do you think Sunny dated? He'll probably be in the story sometimes soon (:
Thanks for all the views, votes, and subs! <3
3k views so far! thank you :DD
I hope you enjoy the chapter :3