Interesting

Baby Steps

Taeyeon is at Tiffany's house on the couch with Mason. They're both watching a Got7's new comeback "A". Mason watches them in admiration. He can't help but watch every move they make. He thought they were so cool when they did flips. Taeyeon watches as her son's eye sparkles.

"Momma, when I grow up I want to be like them!"

"Wahhh, really? Then we should take you to learn those martial arts tricking huh?"

"REALLY?"

"Welll, if you want to be like them why not?"

Mason hugs his mom tightly.

"Thank you momma. I love you! You're the best!"

"Better than Umma?"

Someone taps Taeyeon's shoulder.

"Never."

Taeyeon isn't even surprised it's Tiffany since Tiffany has hawk ears.

"So you're taking Mason to learn flips and stuff huh?"

"Yeah why not?"

"Isn't it cool Umma?"

"Ummm..."

Tiffany shows a dissapproving face at first, so Mason frowns. When Tiffany sees his frowny face she quickly turns her own frown upside down.

"I'm just kidding Masy baby. Of course it's cool. My little boy will be a man!"

She leans closer to Taeyeon's ear and whispers.

"If he gets hurt, you're so dead. Got it?"



Taeyeon nods obediently. She thought to herself. What happened to the old Tiffany? What has Jessica done?! Tiffany smiles in satisfaction.

"Anyways, I need you to take him for the night... I have plans"

"But I have plans too..."

"Hmmm... Seems like a problem for you..."

"WHAT?! Problem for me?! First of all he's not a problem. Second of all he came out of your blow hole."

Mason is curious to what that meant.

"What's a blow hole?"

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon with wide eyes. But Taeyeon answered him quickly. Trying to have a conversation with Tiffany.

"Nothing you need to know about yet. Tiff, can't you give him to one of your friends? Like Bora?"

"That's true... Let me call her first."

Tiffany walks away from the two. Mason engages a sensitive topic right after she leaves.

"Momma, why don't you want to take care of me?"

Taeyeon looked at her son sadly, but gives him a smile.

"That's not how it is baby. It's just that Momma and Umma have plans to meet with people and we can't take care of you for tonight."

"There's people more important than me?"

"N-no! No way Mase. You're always my number one. We're both just busy and we need to find someone to play with you for one night."

"So i am important?"

"Of course!"

"Who is going to play with me? Umma is trying to see if Bora auntie can take care of you tonight."

"Bora Auntie?! I mwiss her. She aways ran around and played with me!"

"Aha. I'm glad you like her."

Just then Tiffany comes back to the living room.

"Good news! She said she'd love to watch him. She misses him a lot."

"Mason said the same thing just now."

"You miss Bora too?"

Mason nodded his head to answer Tiffany's question.

"Looks like the two of you will have fun tonight."

Taeyeon snickers.

"Looks like we will too... Oh and tell Jess I said 'Sloppy seconds'"

"YAH! Don't say that in front of Mason! Do you want to die?"

"Geez, you're more like Sica already. So mean."

"Telling her you said that instead."

"WHAT! NO SHE'S GONNA KILL ME!"

"That's not my problem."

"Pshhhh. Whatever I'm out of here."

Taeyeon gives Mason a big hug and kiss before she left. She screams to him half way to her car.

"I LOVE YOU MASE!!"

He smiled and waved. Screaming back to his lovely Momma.

"LUB YOU TOO MOMMA!!"

Taeyeon smiles as she gets in her car. She drives off home to get ready for her date with Sunny. Hyoyeon had invited them to go on a double date with her and Sooyoung to the movies. Well, Yuri and Yoona were going too since it was at Yuri's movie theatre.
-
Sunny is all propped up for her movie date with Taeyeon. She notices Jessica getting ready also.

"Date with Fany?"

"Date with Tae?"

The two both nod at eachother.

"What are you and Fany doing?"

"I don't know. Tiffany told me she got invited to something. What about you?"

"Tae said that Hyo invited us to the movies."

"What are you guys watching?"

"I'm not sure."

Jessica jumped in front of Sunny with two outfits in her hand

"Which one?"


(left)                                                    (right)

"I like the one on the right. It's cute."

"I'm cute in everything."

"Just shut up and wear it."

Jessica smirks at her bestfriend. She hurries to get dressed because Tiffany is about to pick her up soon.
-
Taeyeon drives up to Sunny's house to find someone getting out of a car. Taeyeon got out of her car to see who it was.

"Tiff?!"

"Tae?!"

"Why are you here?"

"Every plan i have revolves around my sunny bunny."

Tiffany cringes at what Taeyeon just said.

"I never noticed how embarrassing your nicknames were until now."

"Whatever Ddifany. Why are you here?"

"To tell Jessi what you said earlier."

"Okay, well then I should get Sunny and leave, before you tell her."

Taeyeon turns away from Tiffany and heads towards the door.
-
The door rings but Sunny was closer so she got to it first. She swung the door to find her date standing there.

"Taeng!"

"Babe!"

They hug each other tightly, like they haven't seen eachother for years. It's only been a day since they last saw eachother.

"How can you look so beautiful in something so casual?"

Sunny blushes and smiles at her cheeky girlfriend.



She spots Tiffany behind Taeyeon and shoots a kind smile towards her. Tiffany automatically smiled back. Taeyeon watched them exchange glances and found herself in an awkward situation.





She holds Sunny's hands.

"So umm, we should get going now."

"Okay, but let me tell Jess her date is here."

"Mmmmkay."

Sunny leaves Taeyeon and Tiffany alone to get Jessica.

"Sunny is really beautiful Taeng. You're really lucky."

"I am lucky aren't I?"

Jessica and Sunny walk out of the house to find the two chuckling at eachother. Sunny coughs and the two stop chuckling and look up. Tiffany couldn't take her eyes off of Jessica. Even Taeyeon stared at her for quite some time.

"Woah, Sica you're looking fine today!"

Sunny smacks the back of her girlfriend's head and drags her to the car. Jessica couldn't help but smile. Tiffany saw Jessica smile, and  she unconsciously smiled herself.

"Shall we get going Tiff?"

"Y-yeah..."

The two headed into Tiffany's car.

"Nice car babe."

"Thanks. Taeyeon bought it for me."

"Taeyeon did?"

"Yeah, when we were married back then."

"Oh yeah.. I forgot you guys were together."

"Haha. You should forget it..."

Tiffany thought to herself. So should I...

"I've already forgotten."

Jessica leans in to kiss her cheek.

"Oh yeah and taeng also said I'm starting to be more like you, mean."

"Thanks for telling me. Now i have even more reasons to kill her. By the way, where are we going?"

"The movies. My friend invited me to this date thingy."

Jessica thought to herself. That's strange, Sunny is doing the same thing...
-
Taeyeon looks at her side mirror and notices that Tiffany's car was following them. She shrugged it off and just kept driving. Sunny locks her hands with Taeyeon's. Taeyeon rubs the side of Sunny's hand with her thumb.

"Did you miss me?"

"Of course Taeng."

"Good, but I didn't miss you at all."

"Yah!"

Sunny lets go of Taeyeon's hand and hits her shoulder.

"Yah! I'm driving!"

"Then don't be such an idiot"

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry babe. I love youuuuu."

"That's more like it."

Sunny sits in her seat smiling with her arms crossed. Taeyeon tries to grab her hand again, but they hit a speedbump and she accidently ends up grabbing her s. The two of them are flustered. Taeyeon quickly removes her hand. The car is quiet as they reach the destination. Taeyeon rushes to open the door for Sunny. She even bows to her. Sunny smiles and thinks she can use this to her advantage.

"Where's Hyoyeon?"

"She should be inside."

The two walk with their arms linked to see Yuri, Yoona, Hyoyeon, and Sooyoung standing inside the theatre. Taeyeon holds the door open for Sunny to enter first. Taeyeon hugs her friends and shakes hands with Sooyung. Sunny hugs Yoons tightly and bows to the rest of them. Yuri is unsatisfied.

"No need to bow anymore Sunny. We're all friends here!"

"I know you just want my hugs Yuri."

Sunny winks to her and Yuri quickly denies it.

"No I don't! What are you talking about?!"

Sunny laughs at the flustered Yuri.

"Aigoo, you're adorable."

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon stare at Sunny in awe

"You think she's adorable?

Sunny nods. Yoona playfully hits her arm.

"Unnieeee~ Don't steal my girlfriend!"

"I have my own Yoona. So don't worry."

Sunny kisses her girlfriend's cheek. Taeyeon smiles cheekily.

"So when we gonna start watching the movie?"

"Soon Tae. Sooyoung invited another couple, so we have to wait."

"Ohhhh..."

Just then a car ,that Taeyeon saw not too long ago, enters the parking lot. Jessica and Tiffany come out the car. They hold hands while conversing in english. Sunny and Taeyeon's jaw drops. JeTi enter and their eyes meet.

"What are you doing here?"

"Sooyoung invited me to watch a movie. What are you doing here?"

"Hyo invited me... Sooyoung you invited Tiffany?"

"She was my only friend in a relationship..."

"Oh yeah and Tae, I heard you said I was mean."

"Haha. I was just kidding Sica. I didn't mean it."

Taeyeon said it in a terrified tone. YoonYul and Hyoyeon stood there awkwardly. Hyoyeon clapos her hands surprising everybody.

"Since everyone's here let's go watch the movie! KA-JA! (Let's go)"

All of the couples follow Hyoyeon into an empty room. They were going to watch The Fault In Our Stars. Sooyoung, Yoona, Sunny, and Tiffany have been dying to watch this movie. The others could care less. The couples seperated and found seats in every corner. Each giving eachother their own space. Only one thought could pop into Taeyeon's head. This is going to be one interesting night...
****************************************************************************************************************************************

I finally updated this! Haha. Glad you guys were patient and waited! ^^ I usually only write this late if you guys haven't noticed. It's the only time I can think. I have one thing that I've been upset about. Lilskat stopped writing ;n; WHY?! Why did she,out of all people, quit. All because Taeyeon is dating... So many bad things have happened. But no matter what I support Baekyeon even if i dont ship them! I may not like them together but i will give them the support they need. Sunyeon will remain in my stories. Because Sunyeon isn't dead until people stop shipping it. I will deeply miss you lilskat senpai. i loved and admired you<3