Planning

Baby Steps

Taeyeon slept at Yuri's house with Mason because they've been trying to set up Sunny's party for days now. They're all up at 5:00 A.M. Yoona, Yuri, and Hyoyeon were there helping out with a few more friends of theirs.

"Yoona, I have a question."

"Sure, Tae."

"Are you close with Jessica?"

"Of course I am. Sunny, Sica, and I have been the three muskateers since grade school."

"Wow..."

"Haha, why?"

"I was wondering if you can tell Jessica to bring Sunny here. You know because its a surprise party."

"Why don't you ask her yourself..."

"Well, she gives off this cold vibe. Plus, I'm terrified of her. She would never listen to whatever i say..."

"If it's for Sunny I'm sure she'd agree to it."

Yoona starts looking through her contact list. She hands the phone to Taeyeon. Taeyeon didn't notice until she heard Jessica's voice throught the phone.

"Yoong? It's like 5 AM. WHAT DO YOU WANT?! I NEED MY SLEEP WOMAN!"

"Uhhh. Hi.."

"You aren't Yoona..."

"No, I'm not. It's me Tae."

"Tae? Taeyeon?"

"Yes, that Tae."

"Ohhh..."

Jessica sounded disinterested in the conversation once she heard it was Taeyeon.

"Look. I know you don't really like me, but I need you to do me a favor."

"Why would I do that?"

"It's for Sunny. You should know her birthday is today and I'm setting a surprise party for her."

Jessica popped up from her laying postion. (she was in her room okay)

"What... No way. She's never had a surprise party before..."

"That's why you should help me out..."

Jessica rolled her eyes. She put the phone between her ear and shoulder. She started filing her nails.

"Ugh. You're so lucky this is for Sunny... What do I need to do?"

"I need you to bring her to this address. Do you have a piece of paper?"

"Uh yeah. Hold on."

Jessica gets off the bed and grabs paper and pen.

"What is it?"

Taeyeon tells her the address and time to arrive. Jessica writes everything neatly and sets it onto her computer table.

"Thats it? We done talking now?"

"Ye-"

Jessica hung up before Taeyeon could finish her word. Taeyeon sighed but smiles because Jessica is actually doing something for her. Well, not really her, it's mostly for Sunny, but it still counts. She runs to find Yoona and Yuri ont he bed cuddling. She scrunches her face.

"Ew."

"At least we're in a room this time."

Yoona laughs at Yuri's remarks.

"Shut up."

Taeyeon tosses Yoona her phone.

"You were right. She would do it for Sunny."

"Assa, I know how Jessica is. She'd do anything for me or Sunny."

Yuri chimes in.

"BUT YOU KNOW I'D DO ANYTHING FOR YOU TOO BABE."

Yoona puts her hand over Yuri's mouth.

"I know you would. So can you lower your voice. I'm right here."

Yuri Yoona's hand.

"EWWWW!"

"You act like that's the first time I've you. If you know what I mean."

Yuri had a seductive face on. Yoona slaps Yuri's arms. She was blushing and smiling. Taeyeon walks out of the room awkwardly. She started thinking to herself.

"Is that how me and Sunny are? And since when was Kwon Yul so erted? Did i teach her my ways? PWUAHAHA. Probably. I'm such a bad role model."
When she was walking down stairs she bumped into a guy. It was someone she was unfamiliar with. He apologized then looked at her face.

"Taeyeon? Is that you? I got your text."

"You're Jay?"

Jay smiled at her friendly.

(omfg my ult male bias feels)

"Yeeeee. I'm Jay. You wanted to meet me early. Really early."

Jay said still rubbing crust out of his eyes and yawning.

"Yeah, but I didn't want to talk about your case though... Not yet at least"

"Oh, then what'd you hit me up for?"

"Well, I was in need of some extra hands for a party..."

"Oh so you wanted me to help out."

"I know, we just met. You can think of me strangely."

"Haha. No, no. It's no problem. I can help out. I might as well set up a party... Someone special to me has a birthday today and I wasn't going to do anything for it. Might as well help set this one up thinking as if it's hers."

"That's admiring, but are you strong enough though?"

"Idk? You tell me."

Jay takes off his shirt and flexes.

"Muscles approved..."

Taeyeon was staring at his body. She still had a little bit of herteroualness showing. She didn't even know she had some of that still in her.

"Okay then. Let's set this party up."

-
Everyone is busy working on setting up the party. Mason comes out from his nap and sees Taeyeon in the recording studio.

"Momma?"

"Oh, Mason. You're awake. What is it? Momma's kind of busy right now."

"I'm hungry."

"Aigoo, you're always hungry."

Taeyeon puts her pen and paper down. She goes to the kitchen and makes Mason some ramyun. She sets it down on the able and cools it down for him.

"Ooooh! Ramyun. I love you Momma."

He kisses her cheek. Taeyeon nodded and walked back to what she was doing. She starts flicking her pen.

"I just need to create the beat to it..."

Jay walks by and notices Taeyeon is frustrated.

"Need help with something?"

"Oh, it's nothing. Just a song for the birthday girl..."

"I can help out with that!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'm a singer.. Not just a singer, I'm an artist. I compose my own music."

He takes the book and pen from her hand.

"Wow, this is good. What do you need help with though?"

Taeyeon snatches trhe books out of his hands.

"I didn't need help with the lyrics, I needed help with the beat."

"You're so lucky I'm here..."

Jay pushes Taeyeon out of the way and starts making beats and rhythms

"What are you doing?"

"Making a beat for you. I don't only compose. I produce too."

It's been only 30 minutes and Jay has already made the perfect melody. Jay pushes Taeyeon into the booth and he goes inside also.

"What the hell are you doing now?"

"Sing!"

"Wuhh?"

The melody Jay made starts playing. Taeyeon sings first and then Jay sings a part. Jay turned the song into a duet. Taeyeon looked at him and smiled. They finish recording the song.

"JAY YOU'RE A GENIUS."

Jay leans back in the studio chair. He tilts his head cockily.

"You can say that I'm a bit talented musically."

"I recorded it too. Give it to her as a CD present."

He hands her an already burned CD.

"Dude, i love you. This is the first day we met, but it seems like I've known you forever!"

Jay just shrugs.

"I'm a comfortable guy to be around."

"We should sing this as a duet Jay. Since you got skills too."

"Sure."

Taeyeon smiles and hugs him then runs out the room. Taeyeon looks around the place. Her eyes twinkle. She is awed by the job her friends did setting up the party.

"OMG GUYS SHE'S GOING TO LOVE IT."

It looked just like an arcade.

The DJ was just too dope.

The stage was perfect.

Each table had a grill for the meat to grill on. With multiple side dishes. (Remember meat = extra life)

Outside there was even a red carpet (for Tiffany's celeb friends)

Yuri pops out of no where and tells Taeyeon something.

"Of course she will because you planned it."

The Hyoyeon also pops out of no where.

"She barely helped though."

"I'm sorry. I was composing the song and I-"

"Save it, Taeyeon. I was kidding. Are you proud of us? We did it! Thanks to all of my planning."

"Tiffany, did the planning you got the supplies."

"Shut up, just be proud of me."

Taeyeon put on her happiest voice.

"Hyo, I'm happy you got the supplies and set everything up!"

"Thank You."

Hyoyeon walks away.

"Thank me you ."

"Thank you Yuri-ah."

Taeyeon made a playful kissy face.

"Ew, get that away from me. Lookin' like a crippled fish."

Yuri walked away too. Taeyeon shook her head laughing at her friends. Taeyeon called everyone in for an announccement.

"EVERYONE! LISTEN UP!"

Everyone came crowding her.

"I just wanted to say, I'm thankful for all of you who helped me out. The party will start at 6:00 which is in..."

Taeyeon looks down at her watch. 3:00 pm.

"3 Hours...Let's all go shower and get ready to PARTAYYYY!"

Everyone heads home to shower and get ready.
-
Taeyeon showers Mason first and gets him dressed.

"Do I look good Momma?"

"You always look good. Because i'm your mom. HAHAHAHA."

Mason shook his head in embarrassment.
Taeyeon lets him watch TV while she goes shower and gets ready. She does everything to look her best. Taeyeon and Mason head to Yuri's house at 5:00 to make sure everyone is there. The celebrities start arriving early. Papparrazis were everywhere. But it didn't matter. Sunny didn't now whos house this was or what the party was for. Tiffany and Nichkhun come together. Taeyeon watches them and smiles at their happiness for the first time.
The come towards Taeyeon.

"Holy , Taeyeon. Nice party."

"Thank Khun."

"You really took my plans into action."

"Why wouldn't I?"

They all laugh together.

"Go sit down. I set up a table for you guys. Mason is there too."

They go sit down where Mason is.
-
SUNNY POV
Jessica and Sunny are chilling in their house quietly.

"Jessica, do you know what today is?"

"Umm, the 14th?"

Sunny scratches her head in disappointment. She thinks to herself silently.

"She usually remembers my birthday... Maybe she is too lazy to remember now.."

"Sunny, I need to take you somewhere."

"For what?"

Sunny raised her eyebrows, thinking it's for her birthday.

"I was invited to someone's party and they told me to bring a guest."

"Oh... Okay."

"Dress your best too. I need to impress them."

"Okay, Okay!"

The two of them get ready nicely then Jessica drags Sunny out to party.

Sunny pulls out onto the curb to find Taeyeon standing there waiting for her at the red carpet.

Taeyeon smiles brightly when she sees Sunny.

"Taeyeon?"

Taeyeon winks at her and then gestures Sunny to come towards her.

The cameras start flashing at them. They link their arms together. Sunny starts whispering in her ear.

"What is this?"

"This? Well, It's your party. Now shall we see whats inside?"

Sunny was astonished. Taeyeon just laughed and dragged her inside. Sunny's jaw dropped even more. It was everything she always wanted. Games, a bar, food, a stage, and WAIT, CELEBRITIES?!. There was a sparkle in her eyes. Taeyeon stared at her and smiled. She was proud of what she did for Sunny.

No, not what she did. But what her friends did for her. Taeyeon couldn't take all of the credit for this beauty. Her friends helped her.
Every single day Taeyeon was thinking about this reaction. The days she stayed up all night setting things up for this reaction. The effect it all had. Planning. It was totally worth it.
*****************************************************************************************************************************
To be continued.... Taeyeon & Jay's duet to come up. More drama to appear probably.
I'm not evil guys, I swear. I haven't even written the next chapter lol and her birthday is in 2 days (American Days not Korean)
SEND ME MORE ENERGY HOMIES. I NEED ITTTT. I WROTE THIS CHAPTER TODAY IT TOOK ME LIKE 4 HOURS.
ASDFGHJKL. Hope you like it! <3 Sorry for all the grammar and spelling errors! just ignore them c:
Always thankful for the upvotes, views, and subs! ^o^
*can you guys please stop asking for TaeNy? This is a sunyeon fanfic >o< im a dandyu shipper not a taeny shipper T^T*