My Deer

Baby Steps

*Yoonyul chap*

Yuri had everything set up for Yoona's party. She spun around to get a good look at the set up. She smiled, admiring her own hard work. Of course with the help of close friends. There were beautiful flowers set everywhere. Instead of tables they had seperate fireplaces with seats around them. Food supplies consisted of items for s'mores, wieners for hotdogs, corn, and popcorn. These all have to be made yourself. There were no servers. It was truly natural.

Yuri runs upstairs to shower. While she is shampooing, she can't stop thinking about how Yoona will react. She finishes washing up and gets dressed for the party. She comes out of the closet and sees Hyoyeon sitting on the bed.

"Holy crap Yuri. You're a girl."

"Yah! I know I'm athletic and tomboyish, but that doesn't mean i'm not a girl!"

Hyoyeon snickers at her cute reaction. She pats Yuri's .

"I was just kidding Yuri-ah. I'm just saying that you look beautiful. There is no way in hell Yoona is not going to have with you."

Yuri smiles and blushes.

(there she is, ruining my bias list)

"Thanks Hyo."

"What are bestfriends for?"

Hyoyeon shows a cheesy smile. Yuri laughs at her.

(you're also ruining my bias list)
The two of them walk down stairs. The party is about to start.
-
Yuri spots Taeyeon and Sunny walking into the house. She ran up to them with a grin on her face.

"YO TAE!"

"YURI-AHHHHHHH"

They high-fived eachother. Yuri bowed and then reached her hand out to Sunny. Sunny bowed back, then shook Yuri's hand. When their hands connected, Yuri quickly pulled Sunny in for a hug. Sunny's eyes widened by the sudden affection, but she naturally relaxed. Taeyeon pulled Yuri off.

"Yah, that's my date!"

"I was trying to make her comfortable with me. Since we're going to be seeing eachother more often, with you two dating now."

"Oh whatever Yul, don't be mad when you're precious Yul hears that you've hugged her best friend!"

"Sunny will tell her the truth. Won't you?"

Yuri looked at Sunny pleadingly. Sunny jumped to Yuri's side and linked arms with her.

"That's right! Stop being so mean Taeng."

Taeyeon started babbling random things.

"B-B-But, Wait, Yah! Don't link arms!!!"

Yuri quickly unlinked her arms and ran away from Taeyeon who was spewing fumes out of .

"I WILL GET YOU KWON YURI!"

Sunny snickers at the sight of the two. She calmly walks away and finds something to drink.
-
Soon everyone is slowly arriving one by one. Yoona hasn't come yet. Yuri had worry written across her face. She spots Sunny and runs to her.

"Where's Yoona?"

"She said she's coming soon."

"Does she know about the party?"

"Yeah. Yoona figures out everything."

"Damn. I wanted it to be a surprise."

"It's okay. At least she knows what to dress in."

Yuri nods in agreement.

"That's true. I'm going to wait for her in the front. If anyone needs me tell them I'm outside."

"Mkay."

Yuri walks towards the front door, but before she places her hand on it someone walks in. Yuri is blinded by her beauty. There were rays of sunshine pouring out of this girl. Of course this mystery girl was Yoona. Yuri couldn't stop staring. Yoona looked jaw-droppingly beautiful. She couldnt take her eyes away. She speaks unconsiously.

"Yoona you're beautiful."

Yoona smiles. She jumps on her girlfriend and attacks her with kisses. Yuri giggles at her girlfriend's sudden affection.

"Thank you Kwon Yul."

"Wait, for the compliment or the party?"

"Everything."

Yuri smiles. She's happy that Yoona is happy. Yuri lends her hand to Yoona and gestures to go inside.

"Shall we?"

"We shall."

Yoona held her girlfriend's hand and walked into the party. The beautiful party that her girlfriend had put all her effort into making. Everyone they passed by, clapped for Yoona. Telling her happy birthday. There were party poppers and confetti constantly flying everywhere. Yoona couldn't help but be happy. Her face was starting to cramp from smiling so much. She whispers into Yuri's ear.

"I love you."

Yuri blushes.

"You know I love you too my deer."

The two start chuckling at the lame pun Yuri made.
Taeyeon finds the two giggling and walks up to them with Sunny linked to her arms.

"Having fun?"

Yoona answers ecstatically.

"I sure am. Especially with Yuri with me. Isn't she beautiful today?"

Yoona snuggles her head into Yuri's shoulder.

"Aren't I beautiful everyday?"

Yoona picks up her head.

"You're the most beautiful today."

Yoona pecks Yuri's lips. Yuri has a lovestruck grin on her face. Sunny smiles at the two.

"Yoong, double date soon right?"

"You know it unnie!"

Yuri and Taeyeon exchange looks. erted looks. Both of them say something at the same time.

"FOURSOME!"

The two of them laugh their asses off.

"We're total bestfriends Yuri. Always thinking the same."

They fist bump eachother. But Sunny & Yoona collaborate and pinch their ears. Sunny whispers into Taeyeon's ear.

"The only one that gets to touch you is me. Got it?"

Taeyeon gulps and nods obediently. Yoona starts whispering in Yuri's ear.

"I want to be the only one looking at you're body. No one else will get to. Okay?"

Yuri also nods obediently. Yoona and Sunny wink at eachother.

"We're also bestfriends you know."

They merong at Taeyeon and Yuri. But Yuri and Taeyeon exchange glances.



Taeyeon quickly whispers to Yuri.

"Foursome."

Yuri busts out laughing. The other two girls sigh at the sight of their girlfriends. Aigoo, Taengoo why are you so childish?
Just then Jessica comes out of no where with Tiffany next to her. Tiffany taps Taeyeon's shoulder.

"Make that a full blown ."

Taeyeon turns around to see who said that.

"Tiff!"

The two exchange hugs. Sunny was a little uncomfortable now. But she tries to avoid being jealous, and walks towards Jessica. She calls out to her bestfriend.

"SICA"

"SUNNY! Where's Yoona?"

"You aren't going to hug me?"

"I want to hug the birthday girl first."

"That's true... YOONA! SICA WANTS YOU!"

"SICA UNNIE?!? WHERE?"

"Yoong!"

"JESSHICKA!"

"SAENG IL CHUKHA HAMNIDA~!"

"Aww, sica. When did you get here?"

"Just now, obviously."

Yoona hits her playfully.

"Don't go smartass on me."

"I wouldn't be such a smartass if you weren't such a ."

The two of them laugh. Sunny feels left out. Yuri, Taeyeon, and Tiffany are too busy planning that . She doesn't want to ruin Tiffany and Taeyeon's friendliness. And her two best friends are chatting it up. She walks away from the crowd. Taeyeon notices Sunny trying to escape. She interrupts the planning to be with her girlfriend.

"We'll discuss it later. I'm going to accompany my lovely girlfriend at this time."

She walks to her girlfriend and grabs her hand.

"Where are you going without me?"

"I was just going to dance."

"Without me?"

Taeyeon looked offended.

"You were busy talking to them, I didn't want to interrupt the bonding time..."

"Why are you acting strange?"

"I'm not."

"Are you jealous?"

"Pfft. Jealous? Jealous of what?"

"Well, Tiffany and I hugged you kind of moved away. So I'm guessing you're jealous of Fany and I."

"Okay, maybe I am a little jealous."

"AHA! I knew it. I just want to let you know that fany and I are NEVER going to happen again. NEVER. Especially when I love someone else. That someone else is you."

Sunny starts to blush at how romantic and caring Taeyeon is being.

"Let's go dance."

Sunny tugged on Taeyeon's hand and pulled her to the dance floor. Taeyeon couldn't hide the smile on her face. Sunny was actually jealous for once. Taeyeon found it incredibly cute.
-
Yuri and Yoona are having the time of their life right now. Yuri is happily dancing with the birthday girl.

"Wow Yoona, who knew you had such moves."

"Well, you're private lessons have been helping."

"What parts of the lessons?"

"The ones where we were actually dancing, with clothes on."

Yuri gives a smirk and twirls Yoona.

"What was the point of teaching you, when you were a natural?"

"Natural at which event."

"Both, clothes on and off."

The two of them laugh. Yuri kisses Yoona spontaneously. Yoona was surprised but eventually gave in to her kiss. Eventually their lips part from eachother.

"What was that for?"

"I couldn't handle myself. You're so beautiful right now. I'd seriously you right now if there wasn't people here."

"You have several rooms. We can work things out."

Yoona bites her lip seductively and winks.

(bias list officially ruined)

Yuri couldn't help herself. Her harmones were now raging. She wanted Yoona so bad. She dragged her into the closest room and locked the door behind her. This was going to be a fun night. Hyoyeon was right. Yoona wouldn't resist one bit.
******************************************************************************************************************************
THIS WILL BE CONTINUED. BECAUSE HYOYEON WILL MEET SOMEONE. AND LIKE UNF.
Now, I have to write a yoonyul and the next chapter. Wish me luck.
Especially because i at s and i need to practice. lmao.
Thank you for all the view, upvotes, and subscribers!!!