You're Mine

Baby Steps

Taeyeon is at Yuri's house setting up a party. Yuri was planning Yoona's party this time. This time the party is natured theme. Mainly because Yoona is known as a deer. Yuri taps Taeyeon's shoulder. Taeyeon turns around and sees Yuri holding up a banner.

"Yah. Taeyeon. Help me put this up."

"Ne."

The two of them hang it in front of the entrance door. Yuri smiles out of satisfaction.

"Do you want me to invite anyone?"

"Hell yeah! I'm kind of busy so tell Tiff to invite all her celeb friends again. Yoona really enjoyed having them here."

"Alrighty then. I hope she answers my calls..."

Taeyeon walked into the guest room. The first person she calls is, of course, Sunny. She picks up the phone right away.

"Hey babe."

"Sunny! I miss you so much..."

"It's only been a 10 hours since we last saw each other silly."

"I still miss you."

"That's sweet Taengoo. So why'd you call?"

"Yuri is throwing a party for Yoona. So i hope you and Jessi didn't make a party yet.."

"Actually, we knew Yuri was going to throw one so we didn't."

"How'd you know?"

"Maybe because the two of them are basically inseperable."

"Haha. True. I need you to invite all of Yoona's friends. Since you guys are bestfriends you'd know who else she's close to."

"Okay, seems simple."

"Oh and do you want to go to the party with me?"

"As you're date?"

"Mhm."

"No."

"Yes , I can't wai-.... WAIT WHAT?"

"Ask me in person and maybe you'll get another answer."

Sunny hung up snickering. Of course she'll go with Taeyeon, but she wanted to be asked in a more romantic way. Not over the phone. Taeyeon was pouting. She was determined to make Sunny say yes. But for right now she couldn't. She had to help her bestfriend, so she calls Tiffany first.

"Hello?"

The voice was not Tiffany's but a rather familiar one. It belonged to a girl she was highly afraid of.

"JESSICA?!"

"Oh hey Tae."

"What the hell are you doing with Tiffany's phone?"

"Well..."

You could hear Tiffany talking in the background.

"Jess. Who is that? Is it Taeyeon?"

Jessica put her hand over the speaker and told Tiffany yes. Tiffany grabbed the phone.

"Tae?"

"Umm, Fany. Why is Jessica there? Where's Nichkhun and Mason?"

"Mason is with me of course. Nichkhun... Well..."

She avoided the question about Jessica. She couldn't say they were friends because it was more than that. But her and Jessica still had a bet, so it was also less.

"Tiff... What is well supposed to mean? Did you break up with Nichkhun for her?"

"YAH! TAEYEON WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN HER? I CAN STILL KICK YOUR YOU KNOW!"

Taeyeon flinched by the sound of Hellsica.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. But I still need to talk to Tiffany."

"I'm here Tae."

"Then answer my questions."

"It is true that Nichkhun and I broke up... But it wasn't all because of Jessica."

"So some of it was? Why? He was actually a decent guy. And i was warming up to him..."

"It doesn't matter anyway. He's seeing someone else."

"So you've both moved on and are dating other people?"

"I'M NOT DATING JESSICA!"

Jessica's heart hurt when she said that. She knew that the bet was keeping them from dating, but damn it hurt her. She regretted making the bet. But it prevented Tiffany from feeling less of what she is. But Tiffany whispered something into the phone quietly.

"Not yet at least.."

Jessica's heart came back to life. She smiled. Jessica suddenly had a change of plans.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT YET?! IF YOU KNOW IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN, MAKE IT HAPPEN YOU IDIOT! You know what? Nevermind. The reason I called wasn't for your love story. I need you to do me a favor."

Jessica scoffed and thought to herself.

"Why is she always asking for favors?"

Tiffany sighed.

"What do you need?"

"There is another party set. It's for Yuri this time. Her girlfriend, Jessica should know, her birthday is coming up. Yuri said she wanted you to invite your friends again. You know, the famous ones. Do it for Yuri, who is one of your friends."

"It depends. Am I invited?"

"Your girlfriend is bestfriends with this girl, no you would go too."

Tiffany looked at Jessica, Jessica shrugged.

"Okay then. I'll invite them."

Tiffany hung up. She looked at Jessica again.

"Why didn't you tell me about the party?"

"I was planning on telling you, but in a different way."

"What do you mean?"

"Follow me."

Jessica grabbed Tiffany's wrist and dragged her into the car.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Shhhh..."

Jessica drove to the park. Jessica hurriedly put a blindfold over Tiffany's eyes and led her out of the car.

"Umm, what are you doing?"

"You talk too much."

"Yah!"

Jessica laughed at the sight of Tiffany being offended. They reached the place that Jessica had set up. She had set up a picnic date for the two of them. She took the blindfold off of Tiffany. Tiffany's face was full of admiration. There was a table. A table full of Tiffany's pictures. Balloons were on the side of the table. There was also a pink rose in the middle. A note hanging from the vase.

"You did all of this?"

"Sure did."

"Wow..."

"Originally I was supposed to just ask you to the party, but there's been a slight change in plans."

"What do you mean?"

Jessica grabbed the note and took a pen out of her pocket. She quickly scribbled something. She then walked back to Tiffany with the rose. She handed them to Tiffany. Tiffany read it out loud.

"Dear Tiffany Hwang Miyoung,

Will you be my..."
There was a line through the words replaced with other words. Words that meant more to her than the previous ones.

"Will you be my date to the party girlfriend?

From Jessica."

Tiffany was tearing up. She hugged Jessica and even gave her a slight peck.

"But what about the bet...?"

"Don't worry about it."

"Why'd you change your mind?"

"Well, i wasn't sure about it until you talked to Taeyeon. When you said we were just friends it broke me. She also told you that if you know it's going to happen anyways, just make it happen. I decided to go with Taeyeon. I've been doing that a lot lately actually. The girl is actually really wise. You should know that that was hard for me to say."

Tiffany gives a small laugh, but it was a lovely one. Jessica laughed too and then she gulped. She suddenly shouted into the air.

"TIFFANY HWANG MIYOUNG! WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?!"

"I thought you'd never ask Jung Sooyeon."

The two of them kissed. Savoring each others lips. Tiffany pulled her face away.

"So umm, where'd you get all of these pictures?"

"Let's just say I've been a fan."

"Ohoho. And how long have you been a fan?"

"Since Day 1 baby."

They giggled and ran to the table. Jessica unpacked the sandwhiches she prepared. She smirked evilly.

"Taste this one."

Tiffany trusted Jessica and grabbed the sandwhich. She took a big bite of it. Jessica had anticipation in her eyes. She had this smirk on her face, it didn't seem nice though... Tiffany raised her eyebrows.

"How is it?"

"What did you do to this..?"

Jessica shrugged, but disappointment was on her face.

"Oh, Nothing..."

Just then Tiffany felt a sour and salty taste on her tongue. She couldn't feel her taste buds anymore.

"ACKK! JUNG SOOYEON WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

Tiffany was spitting out the sandwhich and started wiping her tongue. Jessica was laughing crazily. Jessica quickly handed her a good sandwhich.

"UH-UH. I'm not eating it!"

"This one is an actual good one!"

"Ugh fine."

Tiffany snatches it and eats it grumpily.

"Aww babe don't be mad. It was really funny."

"To you it was!"

"Yeah. It was funny to me."

Jessica laughed crazily again, but stopped when Tiffany smacked her head. Jessica whined and rubbed the spot.

"Owww."

"You deserved it."

Jessica agreed that she also deserved it. The two of them just happily ate the food together. Enjoying their little date.
 


( Inspired by this ^ This video always makes me laugh omfg)
-
Sunny called Jessica.

"How'd it go? Did she say she'll be your date?"

"Actually, it went great, but she isn't just being my date. She's going as my girlfriend too."

"ACK!! Really? Aww so cute. You've inspired me. I rejected Taeyeon's invitation because of you. I want her to ask me romantically too!"

"Who knew i could inspire you. Haha. Well good luck Sunny! Thanks for worrying about me. I love you!"

"Love you too Sica!"

Suddenly, someone barged through the door. Sunny jumped 10 feet in the air. She clutched her heart.

"WHO DO YOU LOVE?"

It was Taeyeon holding a bouqet of flowers. Instead of being angry like she sounded, she looked more happy.

"HOLY ! TAEYEON YOU SCARED THE OUT OF ME!"

"Kind of the point. Now, who do you love?"

Sunny got up from the bed and pulled Taeyeon close.

"You."

Taeyeon quickly pecked her.

"Love you too."

"Now, the real question is... HOW DID YOU GET INTO MY HOUSE AND WHY ARE YOU HERE?"

"The door was opened, and I think you know why I'm here."

Taeyeon flashed the flowers in her face.

"Jessica left the god damn door open again? She's so dead..."

"Nonono. Don't kill her. If she didn't leave it open i wouldn't have been able to do this."

Taeyeon handed her the flowers. There was a box of chocolates in the center of the flowers. Sunny smiled.

"Sunny-ah will you be my date to Yoona's birthday party?"

"I sure will."

Sunny wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck and kissed her. The kiss had showed her feelings. She was happy. She was happy that Taeyeon was putting an effort in being romantic for her. She was happy that Taeyeon was hers.

"Taeyeon."

"Hmm?"

"You're Mine."

*********************************************************************
HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS! MY SCHOOL WAS CANCELLED TODAY BECAUSE IT WAS RAINING REALLY BAD.
I'm going to play league of legends now. If anyone wants to play with me add my summoner name: svnnybvnny
Once again i can never be thanful enough for the upvotes, subs, and views! i love all of my readers!