Stranger

Baby Steps

(Khunfany Chap)

Everyone is on the dance floor. Mason is asleep in Yuri's room. Sunny and Taeyeon were dancing like there was no tomorrow. Even if they were dressed in unfancy clothes. It was comfortable to dance in. Every move they made was graceful. Their bodies fit together like puzzle pieces. No gaps in between. It was a match made in heaven. Everyone was giving them strange looks, but they didn't care. It was like they were the only two there.
-
Nichkhun and Tiffany were also dancing. But for some reason Tiffany wasn't feeling it. Maybe because Nichkhun was teasing her too much.

Tiffany playfully pushed him away and told him to get her something to drink. Being the gentleman he is, he went to get it.
Tiffany was dancing alone while Nichkhun was getting her drink. Jessica saw the opportunity to get close with her and decided to take it. Jessica ran up behind her and grabbed Tiffany's hip ,she started dancing with Tiffany's flow. Tiffany smirked and danced along. She was feeling it this time. Their bodies were dancing in rhythm. There was no teasing, just lust. Tiffany bit her lip. Jessica smiled. Nichkhun spotted the two dancing. He dropped the cups and ran towards Jessica. He grabbed her.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

He was upset and jealous. Jessica acted all innocent like she did nothing. She raised her arms up in surrender.

"Dude, back off. We were just dancing."

He scoffed.

"Doesn't look like you two were just 'dancing'."

Tiffany tugged at his arm.

"Nichkhun calm down babe. We were just dancing and having fun."

He looked at the both of them.

"Well, you guys can have fun without me."

He turned his back on Tiffany and walked away. Tiffany screamed after him.

"WHY ARE YOU MAKING THIS SUCH A BIG DEAL?!"

He kept walking. Jessica shrugged and Tiffany found no use of chasing after him. They continued dancing together. Jessica decided to be playful this time to lighten up the atmosphere. Tiffany's goofy self decided to go along with it. They both busted out laughing, and continued to have a good time.

-
On the other hand, Nichkhun is still coursing through the house. He is walking so fast that he trips on something. Just then a hand reaches out to help him. He quickly grabs it thinking it's Tiffany. But, to his disappointment, it's someone else. Well, he shouldn't say disappointment, because the girl that helped him was strikingly beautiful.

"Are you okay?"

Her eyes wide with concern. Even though she looked cocky, you could tell that she was kind. He scratches his head awkwardly.

"Uhh, considering i fell on my , i guess. Heh. What's your name?"

He showed his hand to her, signaling for a hand shake. She shook it.

"I'm Victoria."

"I'm Nichkhun."

They both smiled at eachother.

"So, why are you so upset..?"

"Well, my girlfriend was dancing with a girl."

"So? It's a girl..."

"You don't understand..."

"Then help me understand."

"She goes both ways..."

"Ahhh, I see your problem..."

"Haha. Yeah."

There was an awkward silence. Then a smirk crept over Victoria's face.

"You wanna dance?"

"What?"

Nichkhun's face was like a lost puppy.

Victoria dragged him to the dance floor. They started dancing comfortably. Nichkhun felt something he'd never felt with Tiffany. Something in his heart just popped. It felt good. He liked it. They continued dancing.

"So why are we dancing?"

"Payback to your girlfriend."

She pointed behind him.

"Huh?"

There was a tap on Nichkhun's shoulder. The two stopped dancing. Nichkhun turned to see who it was. It was Tiffany, her face upset and in disbelief.

"Look, Tiff."

Tiffany turned around with her arms crossed.

"Hmph."

"Tiff."

He sighed and back hugged her. Victoria was just standing there awkwardly. He looked back at her and told her to wait a sec. He dragged Tiffany to an empty room and locked the door. Tiffany looked at him but kept quiet. He ran his fingers through his hair. He was about to apologize, but he couldn't let it out. Tiffany opened first.

"I'm sorry."

"What, what? No, Tiff. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have danced with her."

"No, don't apologize. I danced with someone first... But I thought you'd be cool with it."

"How could I? You like both boys and girls. How could I know if you're flirting or just joking with a friend? It's a really complicated thing Tiff."

"I don't know! Okay, but you should know I like you."

"You just like me? That't all? You don't love me anymore?"

"Well, after you made a childish decision to dance with another girl. I just don't know anymore."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? One girl and you don't love me anymore?"

Nichkhun raised his voice, surprising Tiffany.

"Don't raise your voice at me! Look at us Nichkhun!"

"What is wrong with us Tiff? Nothing is wrong with us."

"No Nichkhun. Everything is. We're slowly drifting apart. Don't you see it? We're dancing with other people and fighting about it when it meant nothing. What are we going to do next? Kiss other people, fight, then think it's okay?!"

"We wouldn't cheat on eachother."

"Are you sure? Because the last relationship i recall involved us cheating."

Nickhun was silent.

"Look, what we had then was exciting, adventurous, and dangerous. Most of all special, but after we were caught.. I wasn't feeling those things anymore. I felt like crap doing that to Taeyeon. I don't want to end up doing it to you too."

Tiffany was crying. Nickhun was also starting to tear up.

"Are you saying tha-"

Tiffany interrupted him, her hands grabbing his. She looked at him and pecked his lips. She looked back down, sighed and smiled soflty.

"Yes, Nichkhun. That's exactly what I'm saying..."

He whined like a child.

"But I don't want this, us, to end."

Tiffany wiped the tears from his eyes and caressed his pouting face.

"I'm sorry."

She opened the door and walked into the crowd of people. Leaving him heart broken and upset. He would chase after her, but something in him told him not to. He decided to leave the party, so he headed to the door. But a hand pulled him back.

"Where are you going?"

"What does it matter Victoria? We just met."

"That doesn't mean i dont care."

"Well, you shouldn't."

He pulled his arm away roughly and walked out the house. Victoria chased after him. But he was already pulling out of the driveway. She quickly took a picture of his driver's license and his face. She put her phone back in her purse and sighed, walking back inside to the party that awaits her.
-
Tiffany was upset and also wanted to go home. Jessica noticed Tiffany's puffy eyes and ran towards her.

"Yo, what's wrong?"

"Nothing..."

Tiffany was still wiping her tears. Jessica handed her a tissue.

"You can't call this nothing."

"Don't worry about it."

"Why shouldn't I?"

"Because we just met!"

Jessica was startled by the sudden angry Tiffany.

"Woah, I'm sorry."

"You should be."

"Did I do something?"

"Yeah, you did."

"What did I do?"

"You ruined my relationship!"

"Huh?"

"I just broke up with Nichkhun..."

Jessica put on a concerned face but inside she was happy. She tried to comfort Tiffany.

"I didn't do that. You broke up with him. I never told you to."

"I did break up with him, but it was because of you."

"Why would it be because of me?"

"Because, I don't know! Maybe because I'm strangely attracted to you!"

"Wait, what?"

"Nothing, ugh. I really don't know anymore."

Tiffany ran away. Jessica was smiling. The girl that she's always loved but never known just admitted to liking her. Jessica awoke from her daze and chased after Tiffany. She found her by the pool side. She was dipping her toes in the pool. Jessica started massaging her neck.

"Hey, it's okay."

"No, it is NOT okay."

"Okay, maybe it isn't, but on the bright side... I like you too."

Tiffany looked at Jessica. But shook her head and looked back at the pool.

"It wouldn't matter anyway. I don't feel like moving on so fast. It makes me feel really ty."

Jessica laughed at the way Tiffany said ty. Tiffany's face was scrunched up while saying it too. It was so pure and innocent. Behind player Hwang, there was an angel.

"You are NOT ty. And nobody said you had to move on yet... Can we make a deal?"

Tiffany nodded at Jessica.

"Every week you refrain from dating me, no, anybody. I'll take you shopping. I'll pay for any and everything."

"But I can already buy any and everything.."

Tiffany's playful smile was on her face. Jessca rolls her eyes.

"But I'm paying for it okay. Just go along with it damn it. And plus it's difficult to not date me. I'm a total hottie. Plus I like you back, so I'm trying to win you over. Even more difficult , you should be prepared."

Tiffany was rolling her eyes now.

"Never have I ever met someone as conceited as I am... Deal!"

Jessica took her pinky out, Tiffany looped her pinky around it. They smiled at eachother. Tiffany then busted out a question.

"So umm. Can you take me home? Nichkhun left and I don't have a ride..."

Jessica sighed. But smirked while looking at Tiffany.  She had an idea for the question Jessica pushes Tiffany into the pool.

"YAH! WHAT THE HELL?!"

"My house is closer to here. I don't want you in my car for a long time drenched like that."

Jessica put an innocent face on but inside it was an evil smirk.

"Is this how you get girls wet, and get them into your home?"

"Pretty much."

"Nice..."

Tiffany tries to pull herself out of the pool, Jessica lends her a hand. Tiffany smirks, grabs her hand, and then pulls it. Jessica falls into the pool.

"MWUAHAHAHA. Now we really need to go to your house. Looks like you'll need to be undressed too."

Tiffany winked. Jessica was glaring at her, but she eventually smiled. They both got out of the pool together and raced to Jessica's car. Jessica drove Tiffany to her house. She was smiling from ear to ear. Knowing that the girl she's always fangirled to on a computer screen is coming to her house, and they might be starting something. She was starting something with a a person she knew but didn't know. A stranger.
*********************************************************************************************************
I'm planning on making a for Sunyeon from the last chapter. But it's going to be a seperate story.
I don't feel like adding it to this one. I'll write the the soon. Idk when though. I'll tell you whenever it's made.
You'll need to look through my stories though. I haven't written it yet. So don't be too excited.
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this sad / happy (?) chapter. Some people are worried that JeTi will steal Sunyeon's place in the story,
but that won't happen. Sunyeon is my top otp. No one can be the main characters but them.
Except in this chapter.This chapter don't count okay. This is the drama you nigglets wanted.
Always thankful for the subs, upvotes, and views! ily guys! I'm also open for suggestion and feedback for this story ((:
Hope you continue to support my story! <3