Birthday Bunny

Baby Steps

Taeyeon leads Sunny to a table. Their friends were sitting there. Tiffany and Nichkhun were also sitting there. Sunny's jaw dropped when she saw Nichkhun. She also noticed a girl there. The two were obviously a couple. Sunny gasped and hit Taeyeon's arm.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"Is that Tiffany? Like THE Tiffany Hwang?"

Taeyeon was rubbing her arm.

"Yeah..."

"OMG. Jessica is going to flip. How do you even know her?"

"Well..."

Taeyeon's expression darkened. Then Sunny remembered Taeyeon's love story involving Nichkhun and her ex-wife.

"No way..."

"I haven't even said anything."

"TIFFANY HWANG IS YOUR EX-WIFE?! AND SHE DID THAT TO YOU?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!"

"I don't usually tell people that I had a famous super model girlfriend ,that is multi-talented in everything, was my ex-wife that cheated on me..."

Sunny didn't even reply because she knew she couldn't argue with that reasoning. The two sat down. Sunny smiled at the two.

(ackkkk my ult bias feels she so cute omfg)
They smiled back.

Tiffany starts the conversation first.

"Happy Birthday... Sunny right?"

"Thank you and yes."

"Are you and Taeyeon... A thing?"

"I guess you can say that."

Sunny looked at Taeyeon, and Taeyeon nodded smiling. Tiffany looked at the two of them and thought they were cute.

"You're very pretty. I see Taeyeon still has good taste."

"You're the only one I've dated."

"Exactly."

Tiffany winked at Taeyeon and snickered. Sunny laughed a little.

"Pretty and cocky. Taeyeon must have a thing for these types of girls."

Sunny eyed Taeyeon seductively. Taeyeon looked back at her.

"You know i like a girl who can be in control."

She smiled at Sunny and Sunny smiled back.


Just then there was a tap on Sunny's shoulder is was Jessica.

"Oh, hey. Come sit."

"Well, I didn't come here to stand..."

Sunny smiled at Jessica and pulled out a chair for her. She patted the chair for Jessica to sit in. It was right next to Tiffany's. Jessica sat down but didn't know who she was sitting by yet. Tiffany dropped her napkin on the floor in between her and Jessica. Jessica, for the first time ever, felt the need to pick it up. They both grabbed the napkin at the same time. Their fingers touching. They both pulled back but their heads hit when coming up.
Both of them were rubbing their head.

"Oh, I'm sor-"

"Yah! I was trying to help and you bump my head?!"


Jessic interrupted the girl and looked up. Her eyes meeting Tiffany's apologetic eyes. Jessica put her hand over .

"You.. You... You're..."

Sunny finished Jessica's sentence for her.

"Tiffany... Jessica this is Tiffany. One of Taeyeon's 'friends'"

Jessica looks at Taeyeon then back at Tiffany and repaeats. She points at Taeyeon.

"You."

Then she points at Tiffany.

"Know her?"

Taeyeon put on a side smile and nodded.

"YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT?! I PROBABLY WOULD LIKE YOU MORE IF YOU TOLD ME EARLIER."

Tiffany giggles to herself while Taeyeon tries to explain.

"Well, you would never give me a chance to talk to you to begin with."

"Out of the few words we have exchanged. Some of them should've said 'I know Tiffany Hwang in real life.'"

Taeyeon hung her head low, not wanting to argue with her. Sunny laughs at the two of them. Gosh she loves both of them, but who would she choose if they argued?
Just then a guy interrupted the conversation.

"HEY PARTY PEOPLEEEEE!"

Sunny found the voice really familiar. It was the voice she cherished, but now hated. The voice of someone who was always there for her, but not anymore. She turned to look at him. Her eyes grew wide.

"I'd like to say Happy Birthday to the birthday girl."

He murmured.

"Whoever that is..."

Then the spotlight hit Sunny. His eyes dwarted to her and he, himself, froze. His throat dried up. But he started speaking again and avoided her gaze.

"Uhh, Umm... And since it's her birthday, Taeyeon wrote her a song as a present. She composed it and everything. I came up with the tune though! Look forward to it..."

Taeyeon got up and walked onto the stage, she nodded for the music to start and looked straight at Sunny. Sunny forgot about Jay for that moment. She only noticed Taeyeon up there. Like they were the only two in the room. Taeyeon began singing. Her lyrics full of emotion and feeling. 

Taeyeon & The One- Like a Star (lyrics) (pretend Jay joined into the duet with her and it wasn't the one)

 

When Jay started singing his part Sunny took notice of him again. But it was only little. Her focus was still mainly on Taeyeon and her beautiful voice. Sunny never knew Taeyeon could sing. She never knew Taeyeon had a voice. She fell in love with Taeyeon even more.
Taeyeon finished singing and everyone made an applause. Jay walked off stage and Taeyeon went to sit by Sunny. Sunny was standing up waiting for her girlfriend.

"Did you like it?"

Sunny was basically crying from joy.

"I love it! I didn't even know you sang much less composed."

"I like to surprise people."

Taeyeon shrugged. Sunny laughed and then kissed her.

"I love you..."

Taeyeon was struck by those words, but she replied back with every feeling she had for Sunny.

"I love you too, Lee Soonkyu. Happy Birthday."

Sunny smiled at Taeyeon lovingly. Taeyeon smiled back and embraced Sunny. They kept talking and joking around with eachother until Sunny saw Jay partying in the crowd. Sunny got up from her chair. Taeyeon looked at her worriedly.

"What's wrong?"

"Him."

She whispered and then ran after him.Taeyeon put on a confused expression.

"Huh?"

She just shrugged and thought Sunny was going to the bathroom. So oblivious. Sunny walked up to Jay with stomping foot steps.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

He shushed her with his finger and asked for everyone to cheer for him.He backed up and asked for some space. He was going to do his signature move. Which involved tearing his shirt and then doing a backflip.

Sunny scoffed but smiled knowing he was the same Jay he used to be. But she remembered she was mad at him and put on an angry face again. He ran back to her.

"Happy Birthday!"

Sunny frowned at him. He grabbed her hands and looked into her eyes.

"Look, I'm sorry for what I did... I had to. JYP Hyung told me to. I had to leave. There were no goodbyes. I wasn't even supposed to leave a note. I was supposed to just leave without a trace. Just silence. He told me he'd  cover it up as long as nobody knew. But people found out after I left that note. I had to leave that note. You were the only one i said bye too. But my fans saw me leave your house with bags and just knew i was leaving. I'm sorry."

Sunny took her hands away from his and looked away from his eyes. She was trying her best not to cry. She knew he was being honest. He'd never lie to her. She tried to be understanding but she still had hurt feelings healing inside. She diverted the conversation so she didnt seem so weak.

"I was going to ask why you're here...?"

"At the party?"

"In korea in general."

"Well, i got signed again to be a singer..."

"Oh, good job... now why are you at my party?"

"Well, Taeyeon invited me."

"You know her?!"

"Not really, we met today. I am her client. She is handling my lawsuit right now. I got assaulted when i got here..."

"That's good for you.."

Sunny tried to say it in a jokingly way, but it came off as poisonous. Jay looked at her apologetically, but continued on with his conversation.

"When i arrived at the airport some guy tried to stab me. I guess he was an anti. I'm not sure. Good thing I am quick with my chicken legs. I defended myself before he touched me. My fans caught his face on camera. We found him and I pressed charges."

Sunny just nodded acting like she didn't care. But inside she was still worried about him. He used to be her bestfriend...  He interrupted her thinking process.

"Can I tell you something? It probably won't affect you but I want you to know this.."

Sunny shrugged acting all chic and again.

"Sure why not?"

"Well, when i came back to korea my friends and i went celebrate at a club. This girl and I were having the time of our lives. Dancing, drinking, and just having fun."

Sunny looked at the floor trying to control her jealousy. He sighed.

"Well, I was about to make a move on her, but I hesitated for a second. I felt guilty."

Sunny looked up at him again.

"The girl asked why I didn't kiss her. I told her I couldn't. I was thinking about you, Sunny. I thought about how i would feel if you just kissed random people... But i know you have already. Most likely because I left you in the most horrible way. Again, sorry for that. And now i see you with someone else. Taeyeon. You guys are cute together, really. Now it makes me realize i need to move on too..."

Jay looked deeper into her eyes. Sunny was staring back. Jay tried to lean in for a kiss. But a guy pushed him.
(like this. use your imagination and pretend okay?)

It was a guy named Taecyeon. He grabbed Jay's shirt and lifted him up.

"What are you doing?! That's not your girlfriend!"

Taeyeon came running to check the situation out. Sunny looked a Taeyeon pertrified.

"Taeyeon, I-"

Taeyeon looked her straight into the eyes and then walked away furiously. She went to the pool side and sat out there alone. Sunny ran after her as fast as she could.

"Let me explain."

Taeyeon was had tears streaming down her face, her hands covered them. She started shaking her head. She looked at Sunny.

"Why does this always happen to me? Am I an easy person? Do people like to hurt me?"

"No Taeyeon, you're actually just too good for everyone. Even me..."

"It sure seems like it."

"Just let me talk! I didn't kiss him okay. He tried to kiss me! I'm sorry."

Sunny was on the verge of tears. Her eyes and voice pleading for understanding. Taeyeon looked into her eyes once more stood up from the pool side and Sunny grabbed her arm. Taeyeon turned around quickly trying to get Sunny off of her, making Sunny almost fall into the pool. Taeyeon caught her right before she did. They looked straight at eachother and then Taeyeon smiled at Sunny. Sunny was totally confused. Taeyeon suddenly let go and let Sunny fall into the pool. Taeyeon started laughing crazily.

(the heirs inspired lmao fav kdrama ever)
Sunny swam back up for air.

"YAH! What was that for?!"

"How does it feel to be caught and then suddenly let go?"

Sunny frowned, but she understood her point. Taeyeon decided to forgive Sunny. The two didn't even kiss so it wasn't a big deal... She smiled at Sunny to show her forgiveness.

"We're even now."

Just then Taeyeon felt a kick on her back. She fell into the pool right next to Sunny.

She swam back up to find Jessica standing there. She was smirking.

"Now this party wasn't a total buzz kill."


Sunny, Taeyeon, and Jessica started laughing.
-
Jessica went back inside by herself to try and find Tiffany. Sunny and Taeyeon went inside to get dressed. Sunny whispered into Taeyeon's ear.

"You know I would never do that to you."

"I know. That's why you are forgiven."

"But I did almost let him kiss me..."

"You are no longer forgiven."

Taeyeon walked a faster pace to get into the room. Sunny screamed after her.

"IF THERE WAS A HOT PERSON TRYING TO KISS YOU WOULD YOU DENY IT?"

"I'VE DENIED YOUR KISSES. OH WAIT THAT'S BECAUSE YOU AREN'T HOT!"

"YAH!"

Taeyeon snickered and went into Yuri's old room and Sunny followed. Taeyeon threw a pair of clothes at Sunny's face.

"Here."

"You said i wasn't hot."

Sunny frowned. Taeyeon laughed at the dummy.

"I also said I denied your kissed before. That was obviously a lie."

"So I am hot?"

Taeyeon face palmed herself.

"No duh, idiot!"

Sunny giggled.

Sunny started undressing. She was checking the size of the clothes by stretching it.

"These look big."

"They're Yuri's old clothes thats why. She was big since a child."

"You're not going to be jealous of me wearing her clothes right?"

"Shut up. Of course I won't. It's Yuri for crying out loud."

"Alright... But you didn't give me any undergarments..."

"That's the point."

Taeyeon winked and looked at Sunny hungrily. Sunny knew that face perfectly.

"You little ."

"People tell me that make up is the best."

"Oh really..?"

Sunny raised her eyebrows seductively.

"Mhmmm."

"If you're ready."

Sunny shrugged.

"Come and get it."

Taeyeon tackled Sunny on the bed right after Sunny finished her sentence.
***************************************************************************************
TO BE CONTINUED....!
MORE JETI NEXT CHAPTER YEHET. YEEE. MKAY. BYE
IM GOING TO SLEEP BC UMM SCHOOL.
I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER SORRY ITS SO LATE.
REMEMBER IM ALWAYS THANKFUL FOR SUBS, VOTE, AND VIEWS! <3
SARANGHAE. AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BB SUNNY. ILY BAE<3
Always take feedback and suggestions!