Heart Break

Baby Steps

Taeyeon gets off of work an hour earlier than usual and heads to her apartment. She's shuffling in her purse trying to find the key to her home. She starts to whistle. Excited that she can smile and relax at home, for once, with her one and only child and wife. She finds the key and enters the house. But she sees a man's coat hanging on the counter.

"Hmm. Fany must have a guest over." Taeyeon thought to herself ,but her gut is telling her not to believe that.

When she walks into the living room, Taeyeon notices there are clothes trailing to her room in the hallway. She hears loud moans.
Not just any moan. Tiffany's moan.
Her eyes open wide and she runs to the room not thinking of anything else but rage.
She gets near the door thinking of barging in, but she just stands there. Still. Hands almost touching the door knob. Wanting to open it but she is paralyzed. She heard a man's voice say something in english.

"Scream my name to the world Tiff. You know how much that turns me on."

"Unf. Nichkhun!"

Even if she doesn't know much english she understands what they've said.

"Nichkhun?"

Taeyeon stands there petrified. Her eyes blur with tears, she takes a few steps back and slides down the wall horrified. She gathers all of her strength. Clenching her teeth and fists, she gets up back up.
She barges into the room seeing her wife for 5 years having with a colleague of theirs.

"REALLY TIFFANY?!"

The two jumped up in a startle. Nichkhun tried to hide but he failed to do so.

"Tae..."

"WHERE'S MASON? WHERE IS MY CHILD?"

"Calm down. I thought you weren't supposed to be home for an hour more..."

"NO! I WILL NOT CALM DOWN. HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN THE ONLY GIRL I'VE EVER LOVED IS CHEATING ON ME WITH THAT? THIS . WHERE'S MASON?"

"He's..."

"WHERE IS HE?"

"In his room..."

"YOU'RE DOING THIS WHEN HE'S HOME TOO?"

Taeyeon runs out of the room and goes to get Mason.
Tiffany hurries and puts on some clothes, then chases after her.

"Mason. C'mon we're leaving."

"Where we going momma?"

"Somewhere far away."

"NO! You can't take him away from me Taeyeon."

"And why the hell not Tiffany?"

"Because he came from my body. So he's mine."

Tiffany mumbled childishly.

"Apparently he's not the only one who's been inside your body. Mason, go into the living room. I'll pack your stuff. We're leaving."

Mason walks out about to tear up not knowing what his parents are arguing about. Taeyeon starts shoving things in a bag.

"Kim Taeyeon! That isn't fair. I'm sorry, okay? It's just that I was always lonely when you would work everyday. And one day Nichkhun and I were reviewing a photoshoot for work, and, and.."

Tiffany tried to explain but was rudely interrupted by Taeyeon.

"Don't explain yourself anymore. Sorry isn't enought to fix this."

Tiffany grasps Taeyeon's arms and stops her from packing.

"Let's just talk about it, please I'm begging you."

Taeyeon pulls her arm away roughly showing no weaknesses to the girl who was once her first and only love.
They're both crying. But Taeyeon doesn't give in.

"WHAT IS THERE TO TALK ABOUT? YOU WERE SLEEPING WITH A MAN THAT I THOUGHT WAS A FRIEND OF OURS!"

Taeyeon glares at Nichkhun who was standing by the door looking down feeling guilty. Tiffany looks back at Nichkhun signaling him to leave with a nod.

"How long..."

"How long what Tae?"

"HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON TIFFANY! DON'T TRY TO ACT STUPID."

Both were crying uncontrollably.

"Tell me..."

Taeyeon says through gritted teeth.

"One month..."

"OH MY GOD."

Taeyeon rushes pass Tiffany and sees Mason sitting on the couch, confused with tears in his eyes.
She reaches to lift his face to wipe the tears out of his eyes. She makes direct eye contact with her son.

"We're leaving okay?"

"What about Umma? Why are you both crying?"

Mason says pouting.

"Yeah. Taeyeon. What about me and why are we crying?"

Tiffany says, her voice weak and unstable.

"Tiffany, I'm also thinking about what I want to do to with you too..."

Taeyeon says with venom in her voice

She looks back at Mason's face. Caressing it.
She whispers under her breath.

"How did that monster make something as beautiful as you?"

Then responds to Mason's question.

"You'll understand what's going on when you're older. But for right now we're leaving."

She looks back at Tiffany. Seeing how much guilt Tiffany has in her eyes. Taeyeon clenches her fist. She mumbles.

"Stay strong Kim Taeyeon. She shredded your heart to pieces."

Taeyeon grabs Mason's hand and the bag she packed, and drags him out of the apartment.
Thinking about all the memories she and Tiffany had. Quickly wiping the tears that were falling rapidly from her eyes.
But she never even tried look back at Tiffany who was chasing her down the hall and shouting her name multiple times.

"KIM TAEYEON! WAIT! STOP IT RIGHT NOW! PLEASE!"

To Taeyeon it felt as if time had stopped.
She could hear and feel nothing.
She just continued walking with Mason by her side.
Knowing that now he would be the only one to keep her strong through all of this.



****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

This is only the first chapter guys! Was it good & dramatic? I hope so...
I'm not really sure when Taeyeon will find "someone" new.
*coughs sunny* oops spoiler. but you probably know already from the foreword so it doesn't matter.
This was written from the top of my head.
I haven't planned that far ahead tbh lol.
I have no clue how Sunny and Taeyeon will meet and talk.
or what chapter it will be in okay?
So stay tuned and see what events will develop in this story!