Breakfast

Baby Steps

Sunny slept over for one more night. They didn't do anything but had a nice couch date, with snacks and cuddling. They weren't even watching a chick flick or anything. They were watching the cartoon movie Turbo. Sunny laid her head on Taeyeon's shoulder, and fell asleep during the movie. Taeyeon on the other hand kept shouting at the TV for Turbo to go follow his dreams. Sunny woke up and lifted her head.

"Can you not?"

"I'm sorry. It's just, he's a really fast snail."

Sunny glanced at her and then shook her head.

"What? Nevermind, just go back to sleep."

Taeyeon patted her shoulder for Sunny to rest her head on. Sunny reluctantly laid her head down again.
When the movie was over Taeyeon looked at Sunny. She looked at every feature closely. Just then Sunny's nose started twitching. Taeyeon smiled.

"How can you be so cute?"

Right after Taeyeon said that Sunny started making alien type noises. Taeyeon flinched at the sound.

"Nevermind..."

Taeyeon fell asleep soon after. Her head on top of Sunny's.
-
Taeyeon woke up. She stretches her arms then feels a pain in her neck. She starts rubbing her neck.

"Owww. Cramppppp. Neck... Hurttttt..."

Then she feels someone's hands wrap around her neck and it starts moving. Taeyeon looked up and saw a bunny smiling at her.

"Need a massage?"

"I usually prefer massages on my , but I'll make today an exception."

"Aigoo. This byuntae..."

Sunny says pretending to strangle Taeyeon.

"You like this byuntae though."

Taeyeon winked. Sunny gave her the look signaling her to shut up.

"I made breakfast. So get your lazy up."

"Feed me."

"You aren't a baby."

"I'm your baby."

"HAHA. Very funny."

Sunny told her with a disgusted look.

"Okay then.. I'm getting up. What did you cook?"

"Eggs an-"

"Bacon. I can smell it."

Taeyeon said, already heading towards the table. She sat down and SUnny stood next to her seat.

"You're such a gae (dog)"

"I am gay... For you."

"If i knew you were cheesy so early in the morning i would've went home."

"NOOOOOO."

"You should use action more than words."

Taeyeon grabbed Sunny, forcing her to sit on her lap.

"Like this?"

Taeyeon had an eyebrow raised and her lips curled into a grin. Sunny smirked back at Taeyeon.

"Like this."

Sunny looked at the food and noticed it was getting cold. She showed Taeyeon some aegyo.

"Now feed me please."


Taeyeon was dazed by the sudden cuteness. She didn't even care that Sunny had rejected feeding her earlier. She started feeding Sunny everything.

"Woah, slow down. My mouth cant hold it all."

Taeyeon's y side came in.

"Oh really now?"

Sunny rolled her eyes and got up from Taeyeon's lap. She sat in her own seat.

"Shut up and feed yourself."

Taeyeon pouted, but obediently listened to her.

"It's delicious!"

"I'm glad. I tried my best."

"You didnt have to try your best. Even if it was bad i would eat it for you."

Taeyeon gave a childlike smile to Sunny. Sunny's heartbeat went faster just by that smile. Sunny smiled back to the childlike girl in front of her.
They continued to eat until they were satisfied.
-
Taeyeon dropped Sunny off home after the nice breakfast.

"I'll see you soon?"

"Of course Tae."

A sudden voice came from the front door.

"Get it over with already."

Jessica told the two while rolling her eyes. She was walking towards Sunny.
Sunny glared at Jessica. Jessica glared back.

"Is she always like that?"

"No, she's actually a really kind person. When you get close to her the ice will eventually melt off of her heart."

"Ahhh."

Taeyeon looked at Jessica and smiled. Jessica just looked at her.

Sunny surprise kissed Taeyeon's cheek. Taeyeon was smiling ear to ear.

"Bye Taeyeon!"

Sunny said, full of aegyo. Jessica was still behind her.

"Do you really want me to hit you?"

"Get in the house! Nobody told you to come out."

The two of them walked into the house and left Taeyeon standing outside.
She walked back to her car and drove herself home.

"How am i supposed to get close to her?"

 Taeyeon wanted to win Sunny's heart, but to do that she needed to get Sunny's bestfriend's permission.
***************************************************************************************************************************
Sorry for the short chapter.
I updated today because i might be busy for the whole week. I just got back from spring break and
I have like 1000 things to do. lol I hate school .-.
But without it i wouldnt know how to write, and this story wouldnt be made so i should be thankful.
Always thankful for the views,subs,and votes!
Enjoy the chapter and give some feedback & suggestions in the comments!