Well Hello There

Baby Steps

Taeyeon walked into the club with her friends.

"Hey, I'm going to get a drink. Want anything?"

"Yeah! Give me a margarita. I need some juice for my dancing energy to flow. Give Yuri a cocktail."

Taeyeon headed straight to the bar. She also needed a drink for herself.

"One pink margarita, one blackbeard cocktail, and one apple cider for me please."

"That's all for you? Wow, strong drinker I see."

"Umm, not really. I'm more of a light drinker. My friend's are the real party people."

Taeyeon smirked just thinking about her friends drunk.
A beautiful tiny girl spun around, already starting on making the drinks.
She handed her the apple cider first.
Taeyeon stared at her.

"Wow"

The girl looked at her side ways.

"What? Is there something wrong with the drink?"

"No, no."

Taeyeon took a sip, keeping her eyes on the girl. They were glued onto her, she was absolutely stunning.

"Then what's wrong..."

"You're beautiful."

Taeyeon quickly covered with her hands. She spoke without thinking.
The girl giggled and gave her an eyesmile.

"Thanks? I actually get that a lot. But usually from men."

"Oh, you're into men i see.

Taeyeon blushed because she was embarrassed. Arguing with her own brain asking why she said those things.

"Am I? I don't know. I find myself ually attracted to woman more than men."

The girl handed Taeyeon the other two drinks. Taeyeon looked up at her.

"But you said.."

The girl interrupted her.

"Never said i was interested in men. I said i USUALLY get compliments from men."

She emphasised the word usually. Saying that she got it from woman too.
Taeyeon stared at the nametag the girl had clipped onto her right .

"Sunny..."

Taeyeon mumbled.

"Are you staring at my s right now?"

Sunny caught Taeyeon staring. Teasing the girl playfully.

"Mwuh rah goo (what did you say) ?! I was just lookig at your name tag! Gosh."

Sunny started laughing crazily.

"I already knew that silly. I was just kidding with you. And you could've just asked for my name you know..."

The girl winked at Taeyeon and then ended the conversation saying.

"I think you should give those drinks to your friends over there."

The girl pointed to the dance floor. Taeyeon looked back. She saw both of her best friends having a dance battle with a few other girls.

"I guess i should. The drinks will be watered down if i don't."

"How about you stay here and keep me company and I'll tell someone to send it to them"

The girl stared at Taeyeon and gave her an eyesmile. Taeyeon doesn't know why but she felt butterflies form in her stomach. The way she used to feel when Tiffany would smile at her.
Taeyeon dismissed the thought by shaking her head.

"I need to move on. She told me to."

Taeyeon constantly repeated in her head.

"Is that a yes..?"

The girl was staring at her questioningly. Taeyeon looked at the girl. Awakened from her daze.

"Haha. Sorry zoned out a bit. But yes. I would love too."

Taeyeon gave her a smile back. The girl walked away. Taeyeon watched the girl walk up and tap someone's shoulder as a request to send her friends a drink. She read the other girl's name tag. The tag had the name Yoona on it. She was tall, slim, and beautiful too. But she wasn't as attracted to her as she was to Sunny.
She shrugged and smiled when she saw the short girl walk back towards her.

"Since you know my name..."

Sunny lifted up her name tag.

"Tell me yours."

Sunny smiled brightly.

"Hmmm. Should I? I'm not that easy you know."

Taeyeon squinted her eyes and raised one of her eyebrows.

"Ohoho, you're going to play that game huh?"

Taeyeon traced her fingers around the rim of her drink.

"And what is this game you are talking about?"

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows playfully acting like she didn't have a clue.

"I see how it is. Kim Taeyeon."

The girl started laughing. Taeyeon jerked in surprise.

"How do you know my name..?"

"Maybe because your friends over there are calling you."

Taeyeon then heard the distant calling from her friends over the loud music.

"YAH! KIM TAEYEON GET YOUR OVER HERE! WE NEED TO TALK TO YOU!"

"OKAY! JUST A SEC !"

Taeyeon attempted to yell over the music. She knew her friends heard when they nodded their heads and looked away.
Taeyeon gave an embarrassed smile.

"It's okay, you can go to your friends."

"I will, eventually. But first i think i need your help."

Taeyeon put on a pleading face

"With what..?"

Sunny's face showed a look of curiosity.
Taeyeon found it cute and decided to do a cheesy pick up line.

"Well, I think my phone is broken. I can't find your number in it."

Sunny gave her an ew face but she eventually gave in and started laughing.

"Ah, smooth one. Give me your phone and let me try to fix it."

Sunny said playing along. Taeyeon handed her phone to Sunny. Sunny typed in a few things then handed it back.
Taeyeon anticipated her number to be there. She looked at the screen. Instead of numbers there were letters.

"You can try harder than that :P"

Sunny walked away laughing. Taeyeon scoffed.

"Boo!"

Taeyeon jumped 10 feet in the air. She held her heart. She saw Yuri and Hyoyeon half drunk but able to walk behind her.

"YOU GUYS ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!"

Just then Sunny overheard their conversation. She was eagerly eaves dropping.
The two of her friends were laughing hysterically.
Hyoyeon told Taeyeon.

"That's impossible! That girl looks like she already took your heart. So you can't have a heart attack!"

Yuri told Taeyeon. The both of them laughed even more.

"Yah! No she didn't!"

Taeyeon started madly blushing.

"You're such a bad liar Kim Taeyeon. Look at you. You're as red as a cherry! And we needed to talk to you. But it seems lik the discussion is over. You like her don't you?"

Hyoyeon asked her.
Sunny started blushing a little after that, showing a small smirk with it.
She wrote something down on a napkin.
Taeyeon then told her best friends.

"Shut up! She was cute but i dont know. I'm into her, really. But I don't think i can get into a relationship right now."

Sunny walked out of her hiding spot.

"Why not..? I thought we got along just fine..."

Taeyeon was startled by Sunny's sudden appearance.
Taeyeon quickly changed back into the flirty person she was around Sunny. wasn't following her thoughts.

"If you'll get a cup of coffee with me. I can tell you all about why."

Yuri made a disgusting face.

"I thought you weren't ready to.."

Hyoyeon shushed Yuri up by elbowing her.
Sunny thought this was a funny situation.

"Sure."

Sunny shrugged like she didn't care. But inside she was just as giddy. She threw the napkin at Taeyeon. It landed on her lap. Taeyeon slowly unfolded the crumpled piece of paper. There were digits on it.

"Wah! Chincha?!"

Taeyeon's eyes lightened up. Sunny nodded then coolly started walked out of the club since her shift was over. She signaled Taeyeon to call her. Her pinky and thumb in the shape of a phone. Then she winked.
Taeyeon stared at her dazed. Partially drooling.
Hyoyeon closed Taeyeon's mouth. And Yuri was nudging her.

"Looks like someone's ready."

Yuri said.
They snickered.

"Let's go home now. All that dancing was tiring. And it's like 3 o'clock in the morning."

Taeyeon was frozen.

"Ugh c'mon I'll drive."

Hyoyeon said even though she was half drunk.
They dragged Taeyeon out of the club.
On the ride home Taeyeon had thoughts popping up in her mind.

"What did I just do?"

She asked herself half serious half excited.
She looked at the sky seeing a bit of light from the sun starting to rise.

********************************************************************************************************************************************
Woah! 1,000 views!
I'm like so happy you don't even know.
I just can't contain my feels right now.
Oh and this is a really long chapter haha.
But she met Sunny finally!
And who is that girl yoona? A little yoonyul in here maybe c;
Thanks for all the love and support so far.
I'll try to reply to all of your comments  ((: