Make Up

Baby Steps

Taeyeon is at home alone. Mason is at Tiffany's. It's 2:00 p.m. She's sitting on the couch watching TV. Suddenly, there is a knock coming from the front door. Taeyeon jumps up in surprise. She runs to answer it.

"I'M COMING!"

She peeks through the peephole. She sees the back of a man sitting on the porch. She opens the door and sees the true guy sitting there. It was Jay.

He quickly stands up and wipes his hands on his pants. He bows to Taeyeon and Taeyeon bows back.

"Jay..."

"Look, I'm sorry about what happened."

"Honestly, you should be."

"And I'm saying I am."

There was another silence between them. Taeyeon sighed and decided to just let it go.

"Lets just not talk about it. You two didn't kiss so I'm fine. But NEVER do it again.

Jay just nodded. Taeyeon led him into her place.

"Nice place you got here."

"Thanks. You want some coffee?"

"Sure."

Taeyeon came with two cups of coffee in her hand. She handed a cup to Jay who was sitting on the couch.

"Since you're already here, let's discuss your case."

"Oh yeah."

The two of them kept discussing about their work. Taeyeon's phone rings in the middle of their conversation. It was Sunny calling. Taeyeon smiles at her phone. Jay mouths to her.

"Who is it?"

Taeyeon puts it on speaker.

"Taengoooooooooooo."

Jay nods, knowing who it is by their voice. He relaxes on the couch. Taeyeon took it off speaker.

"Yes?"

"I'm really bored. Can you come over?"

"I don't think I can."

"Whyyyyy?"

Sunny was whining with aegyo. Taeyeon couldnt help but smile.

"I'm busy."

"Too busy for me...?"

"Yes."

Sunny pouted. Taeyeon laughed playfully.

"I'll try to come later. Is sica there?"

"Yeah."

"Nevermind I'm never coming. She's terrifying."

You could hear Jessica laughing evilly in the background. Sunny giggles at her laugh.

"YAH! Is this on speaker? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well, I didn't expect you to say that or reject my invite. Is someone there or something?"

The last sentence had a pinch of suspicion in it. Taeyeon took a deep breath. She didn't want to reveal Jay's presence. Jay noticed her struggling to answer. Even if the phone was off speaker, Jay was eavesdropping the whole time. He grabbed the phone out of Taeyeon's hand.

"Yup. Someone is here. It's me!"

Sunny dropped her phone. Jessica turned her head to Sunny. Jessica mouthed to Sunny.

"Is that Jay?!"

Sunny shook her head up and down. Jessica shouted in surprise.

"HOLY !"

The phone had muffled words coming out of it. She quickly regained her senses and picked her phone up.

"Hello? Sunny? You there?"

"Jay??"

"Yeah, it's me."

"Can I talk to Taeyeon again, please?"

"Sure."

He noticed that Sunny was still traumitized by him. For her sake, he gave the phone back to Taeyeon.

"Sunny."

"Taeyeon, I can see that you're busy. Just continue working..."

Sunny hung up. Taeyeon sighed. Jay looked apologetically. And Jessica was still amazed by the fact Jay knew Taeyeon.
-
Taeyeon decided to go to Sunny's house right after the phone call. She wanted Jay to come too.

"Jay, let's go."

"Wait. We're going over there?"

"Hell yeah we are."

"Why? She obviously didn't even want to speak to me on the phone."

"You need to apologize and tell her that you didn't mean for the kissing incident to happen. You need to tell her it was nothing."

"What if it did mean something?"

Taeyeon slapped him in the face and looked at him angrily. She told him through gritted teeth.

"It meant nothing."

He nodded at her terrified. Taeyeon smiled satisfied. They headed out the house and drove to Sunny's.
-
Taeyeon walked up to the door and rang the door bell. Jay stood behind her. The door opened, there stood Jessica. Sunny slowly approaching in the background.

"Tae. I thought you wer-"

She noticed Jay behind her.

"Ohhhh."

"You two need to talk this out."

Sunny doesn't look into Jay's eyes, her face was faced the other way. Taeyeon eyes Jay carefully.

"If you try to do anything with her again, I swear..."

"I'm not. And what if she tries to do thingsd to me?"

Sunny scoffed.

"Yeah right."

Jessica interrupts them.

"Shut up and talk it out. For once I'm agreeing to what Taeyeon is doing. Taeyeon get your inside so they can talk."

Taeyeon whimpers and drags herself inside.

"SUNNY YOU ARE SO LUCKY I LOVE YOU. I'M BEING ALONE WI-"

Jessica slams the door. Both Jessica and Taeyeon peek out the window to see what will happen. Sunny sees them. When they saw that she saw them they quickly close the curtains. Sunny laughs. Jay laughes awkwardly and scratches his head.

"Sooo..."

"Jay, let's not make this more awkward than it already is."

"How can we make it more awkward?"

"Look, the thing that happened at the party. That can never happen ever again."

"I know."

"I love Taeyeon and I don't know what I'd do without her. She's already been through enough and I can't stand to see her hurt again."

"I can understand that."

"That almost kiss meant nothing."

"I disagree"

"WHAT?"

"To me it meant that I needed to let you go. At first I thought it meant that we still liked eachother. But then Taeyeon slapped the out of me. Thats when I realised that she loves you and you obviously love her too. I can't ruin what you both have. I can see the way you look at her. You used to look at me in that way... I just wanted to say that I'm sorry."

Sunny looked down bashfully. Jay lifted her head back up.

"Like you said, let's stop making this more awkward than it is. We can still be friends right? We used to be bestfriends. What's wrong with going a level down?"

Sunny smiled and hugged him. He hugged her back. Just then the door open quickly. Taeyeon came out with a broom.

"GET OFF OF HER! I TOLD YOU NO TOUCHING DAMN IT!"

Jay quickly let go and started running. Taeyeon chasing after him with a broom. Sunny tried to explain it to Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon!"

Jessica stopped her from trying. She was enjoying it.

"I enjoy watching this. Don't ruin it. Plus he deserves it."

Sunny laughed. Taeyeon was wacking him. Jay was screaming for help.

"YAH! HELP ME! TAEYEON STOP. SUNNY AND I MADE UP! THATS ALL! IT WAS A FRIENDLY HUG! SHE HUGGED ME FIRST!"

Taeyeon stopped in her tracks. She shouted loud enough for Sunny to hear.

"SUNBUN IS THAT TRUE?"

Sunny shouted back to her.

"YES IT IS TRUE."

Jessica walked back inside knowing that the fun was now ruined. Jay looked at Taeyeon angrily. Sunny walked back inside laughing.

"I told you! Gosh!"

Taeyeon patted Jay's back and apologized.

"Oops. Sorry. Payback from the almost kiss?"

Jay sighed.

"Whatever. I'm hungry now."

Sunny came out with some cookies.

"COME EAT YOU RETARDS!"

Jay and Taeyeon looked at eachother and raced to the cookies.
-
Sunny was happily sitting on Taeyeon's lap. She fed Taeyeon the cookies.

"Mmmm. Everything you cook taste like heaven."

"Is it that good?"

Jay was also trying to praise her cooking but his mouth was full of cookies. All that came out were muffled words.

"Mhm. Iths deelithcious." (its delicious)

Sunny laughed. Jessica came from upstairs, grabbed some cookies, and then went back upstairs.

"She is so scary."

"I HEARD THAT TAEYEON!"

Taeyeon whispered to Sunny.

"Does she have like 1000 ears?"

"HEARD THAT TOO! IF I HEAR ONE MORE THING I'M KILLING YOU."

Sunny and Jay started laughing. Taeyeon was scared that if she said something else about Jessica she would die. She changed the conversation.

"Sunny-ah."

"Hmm?"

"You know what else taste like heaven?"

Sunny raised eyebrows."

"What?"

"Your lips."

Taeyeon quickly pecked Sunny's luscious lips. Jay gagged because the couple was so cheesy. They both looked at him.

"There's company you know!"

"Go home then!"

"I would, but you were my ride!"

"Oh yeah..."

Taeyeon reaches in her pocket and finds her keys. She throws them at him.

"Make sure to return my car safely or you'll pay for it."

"You know I can afford it right. I'm famous!"

Sunny rolls her eyes.

"Shut up and go home."

Jay takes the rest of the cookies and heads outside the door.

"TAKE CARE OF MY CAR!"

"ILL TRY!"

The two love birds were left alone. Sunny drags Taeyeon to her room. They started cuddling on the bed.

"Now, that I think about it. It's the first time I've been inside this house."

"You're right."

"And I'm already in your bed."

Taeyeon winks at Sunny.

"Nope, no tonight. I want to stay like this for the rest of the night. It's cute and comfrotable."

Taeyeon pouts.

"Oh okay."

Taeyeon places her head in the crook of Sunny's neck. She snugggles her head lovingly against Sunny's skin. Sunny kisses the top of Taeyeon's head. Taeyeon smiles.

"I love you Sunny."

"I love you too Taeyeon."
************************************************************************************************
I AM GOING SHOWER BECAUSE IT IS 3 PM AND I HAVENT YET. I TOLD YOU I WOULDNT PROCRASTINATE AND I DIDNT. I WROTE THE CHAPTER YAY!
I hope you guys enjoy it and continue to read whatever im writing. Please support me and my story!
Always thankful for every single one of you. Everyone that upvotes, subscribes, and views are special