Bomb - case closed

My dorky detective

"Why do you look so miserable, Tiffany Hwang?" 

"W-Who are you, how do you know my name?"

"You really forgotten?" 

The lady walk nearer to Tiffany, she shown her an old photo of her with a man. The man is not anybody but her boyfriend, Nichkhun. Tiffany had a shocked when she saw the photo as both of them behave very intimate, definitely they are not just friends. Tiffany is not stupid, she knows what is the relationship between them now and recall the girl, Nichkhun used to told her about.

Y-You are ex girlfriend of Nichkhun? I thought you are just a dong saeng to him? asked Tiffany shocked.

Dong saeng? Ex? If not because of you, he already become my official husband and father of my baby! said The lady with anger.

BABY? You had a baby with him? asked Tiffany shocked once again.

I bet he didn't tell you, we are living together since 3 years ago! He asked me to go for an abortion when I had my first pregnancy, the reason was we are still young to take care of a baby. Life goes on for us, until the day he met you.... He totally changed! He being to avoid having intimacy with me and giving me cold shoulder. Until I found out one year ago. Which you saw me that day.... I was pregnant again! said the lady staring at her.

H-How do I believe you? Because he told me, he only treat you as a dong saeng and nothing between you both. And we developed our love since six months ago. Now, you came to me and tell me another story after one year later. said Tiffany explain.

One year later.... Do you know why? Because, he left me in the lurch when I fall from the stairs in our home! He did not bother about me and our two months baby in my womb. He walk away with his luggage when I was asking for help! "Pls leave me alone, I'm only interested in Tiffany Hwang now" this is what he said before he left. And that cause me to have a miscarriage and I was in a coma for a year! said the lady with tears.

Oh my gosh! said Tiffany cried and use her palm to covered . She was too shocked to hear all these.

The only thing to ease my pain is.... you are gone! said the lady and took out a knife.

Tiffany ssi! shouted Taeyeon from far, luckily he managed to find her.

Both of them looked at Taeyeon and Tiffany quickly pushed the lady aside and run to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon oppa! shouted Tiffany and run as fast as she can towards Taeyeon, like she saw her saviour. And the lady chased after her from behind. Taeyeon quicky pulled Tiffany behind him, he make sure she is fine.

You ok? asked Taeyeon concerned.

Yes! Be careful, she has a knife on hand! said Tiffany warned.

Why are you such a busybody? said the lady and charged towards Taeyeon. He tried to avoid hurting the lady but she is determined to hurt Tiffany, Taeyeon has no choice but to fight with his bare hand and throw the lady on the floor but he got a cut on the palm. Yuri reached and quickly handcuffed the lady. 

Taeyeon ah, you both ok? asked Yuri worried.

Yeah..... (No...) said Taeyeon but Tiffany is not. Taeyeon and Yuri looked at her, they thought she is hurt.

Kim Taeyeon, your hand is bleeding! said Tiffany and hold on to his hand.

Arh.... it just a small cut, nothing big deal. said Taeyeon shaked away her hand and walked to Yuri.

The police came and bring the lady to the police station. Yuri send Taeyeon to the hospital for bandage and Tiffany insist to follow, after that they went to the police station. The police officer being the interrogation but the lady refused to say anything and she asked for Taeyeon.

Yuri ah, how do you find us? asked Taeyeon smiled weakly.

You know, the park is just around our apartment. I just try my luck there.... But how come you know she is there? asked Yuri smiled.

I don't know.... perhaps girls like her likes to hide in the park and cry by herself? said Taeyeon and laughed

Ya! Kim Taeyeon, it is all because of you! said Tiffany and hit his arm.

Hmmm..... i heard someone called Taeyeon oppa earlier. said Yuri and smirked.

Yuri oppa! called Tiffany blushed and pinched his arm.

Detective Kim, the offender.... she asked for you. said the officer.

Tiffany and Yuri looked at Taeyeon curiously as the three of them find it weird, why Taeyeon? Yuri and Tiffany followed Taeyeon there, but they stay at the "mirror" room to watch and listen to their conversation.

I am Kim Taeyeon, you looking for me? asked Taeyeon politely.

Detective Kim, i will tell you everything and confess what i have done. said the lady and told Taeyeon.

The lady admitted she was the one who wore like a guy for the delivery of pizza and parcel to Hwang's enterprise. She is a technologies person, that's why she is able to break those security sensor in Hwang's. In the first place, she thought Tiffany is the one who snatched Nichkhun from her and that cause her to take revenge on Tiffany. But after she talk to Tiffany earlier on, she realised she is the biggest fool in the world to habour any further feeling for Nichkhun. Why does she still want to continue this love with the man who betrayed her and do not hold any feeling for her anymore. She requested to speak to Tiffany, Taeyeon agreed but he has to sit in as well. 

I feel sorry for whatever happen to you, but i won't admit this is my fault. I didn't know he was having a relationship back then. said Tiffany defended.

Tiffany Hwang, i hate you! But i do envy you in another way. said the lady smiled weakly.

W-what? I don't get you.... said Tiffany surprised.

Nichkhun left me because of you, he can do the same to you for other womans. What do you think? asked the lady smirked.

Taeyeon oppa.... (smiled at Taeyeon) Tiffany Hwang, that bastard will not jump to defend you in such situation. He love himself too much than sacrifice for others! said the lady smirked.

Wait wait wait.... what are you implying? (looked at Tiffany and looked at the lady, he widen his eyes) oh no no no.... it is not what you are thinking. It is my responsibility to ensure no one get hurt. I have nothing to do with this lady here, she is just another headache to me. (sigh) said Taeyeon trying to explain.

Ya, Kim Taeyeon! What did you say, i'm a headache to you huh? asked Tiffany stared at him and Taeyeon just rolled his eyes.

(hahaha) You both are very interesting. At least he won't leave you when you are in danger. said the lady looked at Tiffany.

Tiffany feel upset and insecure of her relationship with Nichkhun, she finds that he is hiding something from her. And what had happen made her being to re-consider the relationship seriously. Her father, old Mr Hwang is against their relationship after all....

 

Old Mr Hwang has invited the riches on his private cruise to nowhere for 2 days 1 night, he even invited the mayor. And he made a special request to Lee, he hope Taeyeon and Yuri will come along to join this party.

 

So, what do you think will happen? Will Taeyeon and Yuri go along? Stay tune and comment (hahaha).....

As promise, DOUBLE UPDATE ~ By Jjangtaeny 04.05.14