Cruise

My dorky detective

Old Mr Hwang has invited the riches on his private cruise to nowhere for 2 days 1 night, he even invited the mayor. And he made a special request to Lee, he hope Taeyeon and Yuri will come along to join this party.

Detective Kim.... Detective Kwon.... you guys are wanted by Chef Lee. said the officer smiled.

Thanks! said Yuri smiled and walked to Lee's room with Taeyeon.

Hey guys, have a seat. said Lee smiling.

Taeyeon and Yuri looked at each other before they sit down. They know something is going on and it's not gonna be good. Lee told them about the cruise invitation by Mr Hwang. Yuri is not interested and Taeyeon simply ignored.

Hey guys, give me some reaction. This is an invitation from Hwang and you guys can go for a break! said Lee smiled.

Thanks! But i'm not interested! said Taeyeon nonchalent.

Lee, you should know our character by now. said Yuri chuckled.

Both of them rejected the offer and walked out of his room. Before Lee could inform Mr Hwang, he recevied a call from the mayor instead. The mayor told Lee to get his mens to stand by for the cruise event as all the riches will be attending. He wants the best of the best officer to be on board together with him. Lee get Taeyeon and Yuri again, he told them it is an order they have to attend, but for work. Both of them have no choice but to obey.

Nichkhun has been trying way and means to regain Tiffany's trust on him ever since the accident. He has been sticking to her everyday. And when he heard of the cruise event, he wanted very much to join as well. As this is a very rare opportunity to know the riches, he is determine to get into this event. He showered his everyday love to Tiffany, this melt her heart and agreed to bring him along. But she told Nichkhun try not to appear infront of Mr Hwang as both of them are aware that Mr Hwang do not agree to their relationship till now.

 

"saranghae" the royal cruise which belong to the Hwang's. This is a birthday gift from Mr Hwang to his beloved wife. But they only ride on the cruise for barely 10 times before Mrs Hwang passed away. Mr Hwang had it renovated and invite all his friends on the re-opening of "saranghae" he hope those who on board will find their love and be together with their love one forever.

Mr Hwang is happy that both Taeyeon and Yuri came. But he is surprised that they are on duty actually. Lee informed Mr Hwang, the mayor is giving pressure and ask for "best of the best". Hence, they are the man... If not, he won't get to see them as both rejected the invitation. Mr Hwang is surprised for the rejection but he is amazed by their attitude, especially Taeyeon.

All the guests has on board even Nichkhun, the uninvited. Tiffany have to hide him in her room in order not to be spot by others, especially Mr Hwang. But Nichkhun is being spotted by Taeyeon and Yuri from the CCTV.

Taeng, look! Isn't that Tiffany's boyfriend? His name is not in the list, right? asked Yuri suspect.

Most of the guests are Korean who are riches. It is easy for them to check thru the list as Nichkhun is a Thai. 

Yup, you are right! He is not suppose to be here. said Taeyeon.

It is an offense to slip into the ship... How did he?? asked Yuri frowned.

Well, perhaps he got an ticket from his troublemaker girlfriend. said Taeyeon nonchalent.

Oh my gosh, Tiffany! This is not a good news if Mr Hwang know about it. said Yuri worry.

Let's just watch and see how it goes, he better stay still in the room. said Taeyeon.

Wait.... Which means, he will be sleeping with Tiffany tonight? asked Yuri widen his eyes.

I don't care what they do, so long as he don't give us trouble. said Taeyeon concentrate on the CCTV.

Taeng!! How could you say that.... Are you aware, they just start dating 6 months ago? Tiffany might be unreasonable at times, but she is not an easy woman who go to bed with men. What if he is just playing with Tiffany? You know, she is just like my dong saeng and Jessica will definitely kill me if she knows about it. said Yuri blabbering.

Yuri! They are both adult and there is nobody's fault when comes to love. Didn't your dad is against your relationship with Sica due to she is American Korean? But you fight for your love, isn't it? asked Taeyeon stared at him.

Mianheyo.... Just inform Sica if you worry about "her" said Taeyeon and walk out of control room. In fact, Taeyeon went to the level where they spotted Nichkhun as he is worry this guy might up to something.

 

To be continue....

 

OMG!!! I can't wait to update the next chapter.... *EXCITED* Stay tune and comment what do you think will happen? *smirked* 

PS: Hope i can do a double update later (i would like to see your point of view) *cross finger* ^^

By Jjangtaeny 08.05.14