Bomb - Investigation

My dorky detective

NEW CASE BEING FROM HERE: 

Hwang's Enterprise, one of the biggest organisation in US and their headquarter are located at the most expensive business district area. Their security system is specially designed by expertise. Their security guard is well trained and very particular with personal pass. Hence, it is not easy for others to enter and they do not allow just anybody to enter the building, visitor must wear formal suit at least. Except for food delivery will have to go by the other entrance for delivery.

There is a pizza delivery to Hwang's Enterprise, it turned out to be a bomb as a threat. All the board of directors are shocked of what happen. The mayor pressured the police to solve this case within a week....... 

Taeyeon and Yuri has been selected to take over this case and they do not understand why and this case did not happen in their district.

Taeng, don't you find it weird? asked Yuri frowned.

Lee said, this is an order. said Taeyeon nonchalant.

But why us? asked Yuri sighed.

Whatever it is.... we only have one week. said Taeyeon looking at the file.

Yes! You guys are the one which is qualify to handle this case. said Lee smiling.

SM Lee, head of Taeyeon and Yuri. He is the one who transfer Taeyeon and Yuri to L.A.

What do you mean, Lee? asked Yuri curiously.

Because you guys are Korean. The well reputation Hwang's enterprise, Old Mr Hwang is my old pal and he do not trust foreigner. Those who work for him are all Korean as well. So now you know the reason? asked Lee smiled.

Wow.... Which mean his son/daughter can only marry pure Korean? asked Taeyeon jokingly.

Yes, you are right! He only accept pure Korean. said Lee smiled.

Haha.... Let's visit our Korean fellowman, Taeng! said Yuri laughed.

Guys, you need to wear in a formal suit whenever you go there. said Lee informed.

Ok.... What did you say? Wae.... I'm going there for investigation not apply for job. asked Taeyeon frowned.

Taeyeon always wore a pair of denim jean, a white tee plus a jacket or the best is long sleeve shirt (tuck out). He hate to wear formal, especially when he need to put on a neck-tie.

Taeng, it is their rules and they want us to follow too. If not, they won't allow us enter not even going up to the scene. said Yuri explained.

Good luck, guys! said Lee smiled.

Jeongmal? This is ridiculous! What a weird company? said Taeyeon grumbled.

 

Next day, Taeyeon and Yuri reached Hwang's enterprise. Yuri wore a formal suit with tie and this is what Taeyeon wore.....

Taeyeon ah, you look smart in suit. You should wear more often. said Yuri teased.

Kamsahamnida, Yuri ssi.... Let's go in now! said Taeyeon rolled his eyes and Yuri laughed.

They walked into the building. First was security check at the main door, both of them flashed their badge and another two security follow them to the reception counter to get their entry pass. Then they can go up to the crime scene.

The crime scene, located at level 27 which is the main conference room for the board of director meeting. There is total of 10 directors, including Tiffany and her father, Mr Hwang which is the chairman attended this meeting. Taeyeon and Yuri have to go interview one by one. 

After a whole morning of interviewing the directors, finally they left the last two persons. Yuri get to interview old Mr Hwang and Taeyeon get to interview Tiffany due to he lose a game to Yuri.

To be continue....

 

By Jjangtaeny 27.4.14 (happy Taeny day)