Bomb - The suspect

My dorky detective

Due to the current situation, Tiffany needs protection! Jessica suggested Tiffany to move in with her as she knew that Tiffany doesn't want a group of people guiding her like a criminal and old Mr Hwang only trust Korean for the job. So, she made Yuri agreed to it as they are living together. Taeyeon has no choice but to agreed too. 

Taeyeon informed Tiffany not to tell anyone where she is and that included her boyfriend, Nichkhun. Tiffany can't be with her boyfriend and she is vending her frustration on Taeyeon. This made Taeyeon annoyed her more, both of them just can't get along well. Yuri and Jessica is being tense too.

Taeyeon being to check on Victoria, but it seem like she is not involve at all. As Victoria is away to China since one month ago and just return to L.A only yesterday. But she is not surprise that someone will threaten to harm Tiffany as she is being unreasonable all the time. Victoria explained to Taeyeon, it is true fact that Tiffany and her became rival because of Nichkhun and she admit that she like him too. But she doesn't need to do all these just to get Nichkhun. Taeyeon conclude whatever he find out and it does make sense to him as well.

Victoria is not involve in this, any other person you can think of? asked Taeyeon.

What makes you think that huh? Do you like her as well? asked Tiffany in anger.

Ya! I am a detective, I only base on the fact and not being bias! said Taeyeon banged the table.

Tiff, Taeyeon is not a bias person. He is always serious in work. said Yuri explained.

This makes Tiffany even more angry, she thought that Yuri is siding Taeyeon and Victoria. She ran out of the house in anger. Jessica made both of them chase after her before something bad happen. The guys quickly follow behind but when they reached ground floor, they couldn't see Tiffany, so they split their way and find her.

Tiffany ran to the park nearby, sit on the bench and cried. Suddenly, a lady went up to her.... 

Why do you look so miserable, Tiffany Hwang? asked the lady and smirked.

W-Who are you? How do you know my name? asked Tiffany surprised.

You really forgotten? asked the lady raised her eyebrow.

 

To be continue....

PS: if more comments, I guess i can do a double update tonight. Hwaiting!

By Jjangtaeny 04.05.14