Cruise - Case closed

My dorky detective

Yuri is figuring out on the CCTV showing what happen on the murdering case. He didn't go home, he either go to the hospital to visit Taeyeon or working overnight at the station.

As for Tiffany, she has been staying at the hospital with Taeyeon, he saved her life after all. While watching the sleeping Taeyeon, she recalled her feeling whenever he is with her... Truthfully, she always felt secured with him around. She didn't mean to bicker with him, it just that Taeyeon always gave her that kinda "nonchalent attitude" and that pissed her. Right now, she is confused with her feeling... "why does he risked his life to save me"? "is this love, why i don't have this kinda feeling with Nichkhun"? "NEVER LET GO, YOU HEAR ME..." this phase keep repeating in her mind, it is all about Taeyeon.

Morning 8am, Mr Hwang called Tiffany to go home and get ready to go to the police station with him at 10am as Lee has something for them. Tiffany almost forgotten she has a boyfriend who is still locked up. She told the nurses to keep a lookout on Taeyeon and went home.

Lee replayed the video which they took yesterday, Mr Hwang is pissed wth Nichkhun's attitude and Tiffany is being annoyed as well. After that, Mr Hwang scolded Tiffany for bringing his "useless boyfriend" on board and cause so many trouble and this is the reason why he kept objecting to their relationship as he knows Nichkhun is just trying to get hook with rich man's daughter, like her.

You saw that? His attitude is unbearable! How can he be your boyfriend when he is flirting around with womans behind you and not to mention your future husband? When are you gonna wake up huh? asked Mr Hwang angrily.

 I'm sorry, daddy. I know i have disappointed you. But i need to talk to him, everyone deserve a chance, isn't it? asked Tiffany and Lee let her talk to Nichkhun.

Baby, you are here! Please tell them, i am innocent! said Nichkhun begging.

I believe they will return your innocent if you really didn't do it. And..... I am in what position to tell them? As a girlfriend who is being cheated by her boyfriend huh? asked Tiffany staring at him.  

I'm sorry... i didn't mean to hurt you. She is the one who seduced me! I-I couldn't control.... said Nichkhun defended.

You know fully well, i have been giving you chances and i hate to be betrayed. We are done, don't look for me anymore. said Tiffany walked out, but there is no tear in her. Instead, she felt it is a release to let go in her heart.

Mr Hwang is pleased with Tiffany's decision and get her to go home for a good rest. But she refused and insist to go to the hospital to accompany Taeyeon. Mr Hwang has no choice but to agreed, Taeyeon saved his daughter's life after all. And Lee continue with the interrogation.

Mr Horvejkul, in your statement you claimed you do not know the decease? asked Lee again and Nichkhun nodded his head.

*slam the report on the table* You are lying! We have evidence shown that you already hook up with her when you are on board. said Lee.

Nichkhun being to sweat and confess whatever it comes. But he claimed he has nothing to do with her death and this makes Lee and Yuri  in doubt as all evidence was against him right now. Just when they are scatching their head in the office... Taeyeon came.

*KNOCK KNOCK* Wanna go for special brew? asked Taeyeon smiling at the door.

Taeng! You are awake!!! said Yuri ran to him and hugged him tightly.

Ya... Ya... i can't breath... Yuri.... said Taeyeon patting.

Welcome back, Detective Kim! I know you won't give up easily, Taeyeon ah.... said Lee smiled and patted his shoulder.

Sorry to made you guys worry, i'm fine now. said Taeyeon smiled.

Jjinja... you sure? When did you wake up? They didn't keep you for observation? asked Yuri with many questions.

I demand to be discharged. I have been lying on the bed for... 2 days i think and that is enough. said Taeyeon jokingly.

Is Tiffany aware? She is so worried about you and she has been staying with you in the hospital until today she was being informed to come here. said Yuri.

Nope. I come straight from hospital. How is the case going on now? asked Taeyeon avoid talking about Tiffany.

All evidence against him, but he insisted he has nothing to do with her death. This is what we are having headache. said Lee sighed.

Yup, he has nothing to do with her death! said Taeyeon firmly.

WHAT?? H-How do you find out? asked Yuri surprised.

I watched the video right from all the guests on board and there is nothing suspicious about him. Why would he kill her if she is gonna be the next person to help him to know the riches? Park Jiyeon has been taking sleeping pill and it's linked to the drug that she took before they get hooked. It cause her death with the excitement and lust going on. I have verify with the forensic before i came here. said Taeyeon and shown the report to them.

So, he is innocent! But i don't think Mr Jay Park will just let it go.... said Lee informed.

Well, it is our job to find out the truth, isn't it? said Taeyeon nonchalent.

Nichkhun is being released and he intended to go back to Thailand for good after what happen. Lee has approved Taeyeon and Yuri's leave appilication for one month. Jessica told Yuri to invite Taeyeon to their house for celebration. The two guys went home happily together and they saw Tiffany there.

Oppa! I'm glad you are fine, I'm so worried about you. said Tiffany and hugged Taeyeon tightly. Taeyeon didn't know how to react to her warmly reaction, this girl that has been bickering with him most of the time is hugging him right now. 

Oppa? Tiffany ssi, are we that close? Aren't you calling me, Kim Taeyeon? asked Taeyeon pulled her away. 

I-I just want to say THANK YOU for saving my life! Kamsahamnida! said Tiffany bowed to him.

Tiffany ssi, It is my job and responsibility to ensure everyone safety. said Taeyeon remain his nonchalent attitude.

During dinner, Yuri and Jessica try to break the ice between Taeyeon and Tiffany. The table is full of Taeyeon's favorite dishes. Tiffany kept stuffing food onto Taeyeon's plate. But Taeyeon rejected all the foods from Tiffany and distribute them to Yuri and Jessica instead. Tiffany knows, Taeyeon is trying to keep his distance from her. Jessica couldn't stand it anymore and talk to Taeyeon privately.

Taeng, can't you see that Fany is trying to be nice to you? Why are you being cold to her? asked Jessica.

Sica, it is good to know that she has changed. But that doesn't mean i have to get close to her, right? asked Taeyeon.

Taeyeon oppa! She is born in america and she don't even address Nichkhun as oppa. I could see that, she really appreciate what you have done for her and she wanted to be nice to you and change the relationship better. You both has known each other for long, it just that you guys couldn't get along and that it! said Jessica in hellsica mode.

Sica is right! Taeyeon ah.... You risked your life to save her. It is human nature for her to be nice to you. Moreover, you told her "NEVER LET GO" in such a crisis moment. Every girl will be so touch and fall in love with you, Taeyeon oppa! said Yuri imitated. 

Stop that, Yuri! You are such a cheese ball, how could Jessica tolerate you? said Taeyeon hitted his arm.

Hmm... This is what I like about him, right Seobang? asked Jessica and Yuri kissed her deeply.

Come on, give me a break of your lovey dovey. said Taeyeon rolled his eyes.

 

HELP.............. the scream comes from the kitchen.

 

Fany....... Tiffany........ Taeyeon, the first and follow by Yuri and Jessica rushed to the kitchen and see what is going on.

 

What happen to Tiffany? Is Taeyeon and Tiffany in love with each other? Do you want TAENY to be together? 

Stay tune and comment, guys....

By Jjangtaeny 14.05.14