Taeny - Meeting Mr Hwang

My dorky detective

 

Continue from chapter 20

"Baby, let's wash up and meet your dad! said Taeng smiled and this made Tiffany smiled. She knew Taeng will stand by her no matter what happen. This is the reason, she loved him right from the "cruise accident", she knew she had choose the right guy."

 

DADDY!! You came back earlier? asked Tiffany run down from the stairs.

Hey sweetheart! Yes, we have cut-short the meeting, but all the directors will need to attend the meeting in Seoul next week! said Mr Hwang smiled.

Mwo? Next week? Which means I-I need to attend as well? asked Tiffany as she is one of the director as well. Yes, of course. And we need to be there for.... Maybe two weeks? We can visit the places where you used to go when you are still a little girl. said Mr Hwang smiled, he missed little Miyoung when she is small as she used to cling on him, but Mr Hwang scolding more than bonding ever since she is together with Nichkhun. But ever since they have broken up, it bring back Mr Hwang's smile again.

But Daddy.... Must I attend? Can't I be excuse? asked Tiffany pouted. Why sweetheart? We are going to South Korea, where our root is.... And I intend to meet up with a few old friends there. It has been 20 years since I left Seoul. And their children's.... Must be all grown up like you. I want to.... (Wait Daddy!) before Mr Hwang could continue, Tiffany knew what he going to say. She immediately cut his words. Are you trying to match-making for me again?? asked Tiffany frowned. Cool down, sweetheart.... Just get to know them ok.... As friends. said Mr Hwang trying to calm her down. He knew Tiffany will be mad whenever he want to introduce the son of his friends or business partner. Come on Daddy! I know what you are up to.... said Tiffany crossed her hands and rolled her eyes.

Miyoung ah, you know I preferred a Korean son in-law more than others. Can you try to meet them and see if you guys can get along? At least try, ok? asked Mr Hwang requested. Daddy, so your requirement for my future husband is a Korean man, right? It doesn't matter what kind of job he is having, right? asked Tiffany staring at her father. Yes, that is the main point! But he must be a decent guy with proper job, so that he will be responsible for you. Even though we are rich, but I will not agree to have a useless son in-law. At least, I want someone who can take care and protect you. said Mr Hwang insisted.

Korean, decent with proper job, responsible and be protective for me..... Ok! I can arrange for you guys to meet up. said Tiffany smiled. W-What did you say? Do you mean, you already found someone? Who is this man? asked Mr Hwang surprised. As he know his daughter is not someone who fall in love easily. Especially, she has been deceived by Nichkhun and broke up with him just few months ago.

Yes Daddy, he fit in all your requirement and I will marry no one but him. said Tiffany confidently. 

Jeongmal? All right, if he can come and see me now, I will let you do what you want. said Mr Hwang as he don't like to wait, especially when it concern Tiffany.

Mwo... You mean come to our house? Right now? asked Tiffany, she is surprised her daddy can't wait to meet her boyfriend.

Ne.... Right now! If he really love you, he will come immediately. said Mr Hwang challenged.

Arrasso! If he appear right in your face, promise me that you won't object our relationship! said Tiffany challenged back.

Mr Hwang nodded his head and smiled. Tiffany quickly run to her room upstairs and get ready to come down with the nervous Taeyeon.

"Taetae, daddy asked to see you now!"

"Mwo? D-does he know I'm here? In your house....?"

"He doesn't know. He said if you appear infront of him now, he will not interfere our love."

"Fany, I love you! I will fight for our love, I promised!"

"That's my man.... My boo!"

"KISS"..... Tiffany kissed his lips and put her arm around his neck. She is so deeply in love with this man. She couldn't wait to tell the whole world, this man belong to her. They had a passionate kiss before they go and meet Mr Hwang.

15mins later, both of them intertwined their hands tightly and meet Mr Hwang at the living room. Tiffany called for his attention, Mr Hwang had a shock when he saw Taeyeon came down with Tiffany, he roughly know what has happen to them.

TAEYEON, it is you?!?! shouted Mr Hwang totally surprised. From what he know, these two are not in good term during the last time he saw them.

Daddy please! Why are you shouting at him? asked Tiffany quickly stand infront of Taeyeon and shield him.

Fany ah.... (Taeyeon tapped her arm and calm her down) it is okay. said Taeyeon nodded his head at her.

Annyeonghaseyo, Mr Hwang. I am Kim Taeyeon, Tiffany's boyfriend. greeted Taeyeon and bowed.

 

"SLAP"

Tiffany widened her eyes, she had a shock of what her father did and she saw blood on Taeyeon's lips....

 

 

My oh my..... Mr Hwang is angry!! 

Will they be separate? 

What will Mr Hwang do? 

What will Taeyeon and Tiffany do?

Final chapter coming next! :)))) I will try to publish on Taeny day! Hwaiting!!!

**Not forgetting to read my new Taeny story "FOREVER LOVE" I need your support guys.... :) **

By JjangTaeny 21.09.14