Eye witness - Protection

My dorky detective

Please refer to previous chapter if you have forgotten. sorry for the late update!

While Yuri is taking the statement from Tiffany. Nichkhun, Tiffany's boyfriend came.

Baby! What's going on, are you ok? asked Nichkhun worried.

I'm fine darling.... It just freak me out! said Tiffany pouted and hugged him.

Tiffany, pls take a look at the statement. If it is ok, sign it and you may go. said Yuri smiled.

Here you go, thanks Yuri. said Tiffany signed and pass to Yuri.

Wait! Aren't the police arranging someone to protect my girlfriend? asked Nichkhun snobbishly.

Ya! I don't like people following me.... I'm not a criminal! said Tiffany whined.

No baby.... You are an eye-witness, they have to protect you. said Nichkhun insisted.

I only want you to be with me.... said Tiffany pouted.

Who will protect you when I'm working, huh? The police have to do their job! said Nichkhun faked.

Excuse me!! I can arrange, if you don't mind stop seeing your girlfriend until the case close? said Yuri.

Well, for the sake of her safety. I don't mind to sacrifice that..... said Nichkhun smiled.

But darling, we can't see each other for the time being..... said Tiffany whining.

Baby.... What is more important than your safety? said Nichkhun acting his concern.

Taeyeon is studying the case in his office, he overheard and saw everything. He know what Nichkhun is trying to do, he just smiled and shaked his head.

Ok, we will apply protection for Ms Hwang. Would you like to apply for guidance visit, sir? asked Taeyeon smiled.

Wha.... W-what is that? asked Nichkhun surprised.

Well, it is a special status and you can visit your girlfriend whenever you want during the protection. said Taeyeon explained.

Of course! Pls apply for him now.... get the form from them, darling. said Tiffany eye-smiled.

But B-baby.... i-i don't think i can, you forgot i'm going back to Thailand? said Nichkhun.

Oh gosh, it's tomorrow!! Oh my.... what am i gonna do? said Tiffany with tears in her eyes.

Don't worry, baby! How about i inform your Dad? asked Nichkhun happily. He has always wanted to find an opportunity to talk to Mr Hwang.

NO, DON'T CALL MY DAD! I-I don't want him to worry. said Tiffany nervously.

In fact, Tiffany doesn't want Nichkhun to contact her father is because Mr Hwang doesn't like Nichkhun. Mr Hwang has always thought that Nichkhun is after the Hwang's money and not true love towards his daughter. Tiffany has quarrelled with her father ever since she start dating Nichkhun since few months ago.

Don't worry sir, we will have Ms Hwang well protected. said Taeyeon smiled.

Ya.... Kim Tae Yeon! A-Are you the one who gonna protect me? asked Tiffany staring at him.

Nope, i have other things better to do and Yuri will arrange for you. said Taeyeon and walked off.

Ya.... stop there! Darling, you saw his attitude? I'm gonna file a complain! said Tiffany in anger.

Nichkhun's face turned to a "ignoring face" back facing Tiffany.

And Taeyeon saw Nichkhun's reaction from his office. Another ! said Taeyeon mumbled.

 

All right, that's it for today update.... I will close this case on the next chapter, stay tune.

By Jjangtaeny 12.4.14

Nichkhun's promise on BELOW report... check it out! (he better meant it or else Taeyeon & the 7 girls are not gonna let him off)

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/87409/20140410/2pms-nichkhun-assures-fans-that-his-girlfriend-tiffany-is-in-good-hands.htm

It is sad to watch the BELOW video... (Fanmade Taeny's video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XLALHSUr2o

And this BELOW.... thank you, the person who created "10th years of Taeny moment"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrEDEoq6Ayk