Bomb - who is the target?

My dorky detective

KNOCK KNOCK

Come in! said Tiffany while looking at the files.

Ms Hwang, Detective Kim is here. said the secretary reported.

Ok, you may go and close the door. said Tiffany continue reading her files.

The secretary closed the door and leave Taeyeon inside.

Ms Hwang, just a few question and I will go. said Taeyeon but Tiffany still not looking at him.

Taeyeon is getting annoyed and impatient with her attitude, he carry on with his question.

Do you happen to offend anyone recently? I guess you did.... asked Taeyeon and answered as well.

Yah.... Why can't it be others who offended me, like you? said Tiffany raised her voice and look at him.

She widen her eyes when she saw Taeyeon in suit, she find he looks stylo in some way.

Good! At least know how to defend. Can you recall anything be it work or personal? asked Taeyeon again.

Hmm.... I could only think of one person. said Tiffany pouted.

Huh? Ermm, who and what happen? asked Taeyeon smiled when he saw her cute pouting.

Her name is Victoria, she always clinged on my boyfriend due to their job related. We argued a few times and she swore to snatch Nichkhun from me by all means. What to do when I'm more prettier and elegant than her, she is not my match after all. said Tiffany smirked.

Yeah, I think you are really ignorance and arrogant. This reason is not good enough to prove that she is a suspect, you must be kidding me! said Taeyeon rolled his eyes and walk out.

Yah, Kim Taeyeon! I haven't finish.... Stop there! said Tiffany followed behind.

 

Just when Yuri and old Mr Hwang walk out of office, they saw what happen between Taeyeon and Tiffany.

Yuri ssi, who is the young man with Tiffany? asked old Mr Hwang.

Oh, he is my partner Kim Taeyeon. Both of us is in charge of this case. said Yuri politely.

I see, that's good! I bet Miyoung has meet her match. said old Mr Hwang laughed.

Ne, I also don't understand why are they being like that whenever they meet. said Yuri smiled and agreed.

Mwo? You mean they know each other? asked old Mr Hwang surprised.

Ne, Mr Hwang. Taeyeon is my best buddy, sometimes he do join us for an outing. said Yuri explained.

I see.... Thank you and pls take care of Tiffany. said old Mr Hwang bowed.

Don't worry, Mr Hwang. Jessica and I treat her like our younger sister. said Yuri bowed.

 

Just when Tiffany is chasing after Taeyeon, her secretary pass a parcel over to her.

Ya, Kim Taeyeon! Stop walking, I'm talking to you.... said Tiffany almost scream.

Ms Hwang, this parcel is for you. said the secretary.

"For the beautiful Tiffany Hwang" For me? said Tiffany smiled and trying to open the parcel.

Ya Hajima! said Taeyeon wanted to stop her from opening. But Tiffany already opened the parcel and bugs is flying all over the office. Tiffany screamed loudly and hugged Taeyeon tightly. Because Tiffany hugging him, Taeyeon couldn't chase after the delivery guy and he has to shout for Yuri. Yuri, the delivery guy! shouted Taeyeon and Yuri quickly ran outside and chase after the guy but he already gone.

The parcel has sent to forensic for checking whereas Taeyeon, Yuri, Tiffany was at old Mr Hwang's office while waiting for the pest control to handle the bugs. Jessica came as soon as she heard what happen.

Fany ah, what happen? Are you okay? asked Jessica concern.

Sica! Glad you came, the bugs is flying all over the office... I'm scared to death! said Tiffany cried.

Someone is trying to play a prank on you or..... You have become the target? asked Taeyeon and all of them is looking at Tiffany. 

Mwo.... H-How would I know? said Tiffany having tears.

Miyoung, try to recall if you ever offend anyone? asked old Mr Hwang.

I didn't.... Except that Victoria! said Tiffany cried.

Victoria? I told you how many times, she must be having something with Nichkhun! said Jessica fuming.

Sica, cool down. We can't jump into conclusion without any proof. said Yuri trying to calm his girlfriend.

*SLAP* You are still seeing that Thai man! Do you want to drive me to my grave? asked old Mr Hwang angrily.

Wow.... Easy Mr Hwang. Pls calm down! said Taeyeon and bring him to sit on the couch.

Taeyeon ssi, please keep her safe with you. I trusted you will protect her.  said old Mr Hwang entrusted.

It is my job to find out the truth, Mr Hwang. said Taeyeon smiled weakly.

 

To be continue....

By Jjangtaeny 29.4.14