Cruise - Investigation goes on

My dorky detective

OPPA..... OPPA..... shouted Tiffany crying all over as she saw Taeyeon fall into the sea.

The rest of them had a shock of what happen too. Here comes another helicopter, Captain Yoo inform Mr Hwang and the rest to go on board as he himself will go with the rescue team, hope to find Taeyeon in the sea. But Lee and Yuri refused to go with them, they wanted to join Captain Yoo in search of Taeyeon. Tiffany wanted to join too, but they managed to convince her to go with Mr Hwang.

Uncle Yoo.... Pls bring him back safe. said Tiffany cried and grabbed Captain Yoo's hand before she board on the helicopter with Mr Hwang and Jessica.

Miyoung ah, I will do whatever I can. said Captain Yoo nodded and patted her hands.

While the helicopter is on the way back to the hospital. Tiffany's mind is all about Taeyeon, from their first impression till yesterday, they are always bickering whenever they met. She realized she is always the one making things difficult for Taeyeon. She being to smile when she thought of Taeyeon's smile while they are enjoying the sea breeze together before the accident. She regretted, she didn't treat him better as she knows Taeyeon always there for her whenever she is in danger. She cried again when her mind flashed the moment of Taeyeon falling.

Fany ah.... They will find Taeyeon, don't worry. said Jessica grabbed her hands.

Sica.... W-what if they can't find him? asked Tiffany hugged Jessica and cried.

Ssshhh..... He will be fine, Yuri will bring him back. said Jessica cried with her.

It is the first time Mr Hwang felt so helpless infront of his daughter. He couldn't do anything for her.... instead Taeyeon, a stranger that risked his life for Tiffany. Mr Hwang is determind to bring this issue up and fight for justice.

All the guests who are listed almost occupied the entire Seoul university hospital, but most of them doesn't need to be ward and go back home. While Tiffany is waiting for the doctor check up on Mr Hwang at the emergency dept, she is spacing anxiously and keep checking out for the next ambulance. Finally.... She saw Yuri who alighted, followed by Lee and Captain Yoo.

Seobang..... You ok? asked Jessica hugged Yuri tightly.

I'm fine, Sica baby! But Taeng.... said Yuri sadly.

OPPA..... shouted Tiffany and ran to Taeyeon who is being pushed by the nurses to the emergency.

What happen to him? asked Tiffany and Jessica worried.

The divers found him in deep blue sea, luckily it was already morning and they can see him clearly. But he was being unconscious when they bring him up. said Yuri sighed.

God, Pls keep him safe. I-I can't lose Taeyeon oppa.... said Tiffany cried and prayed with Jessica hugging her.

Mr Hwang has decided to sue Choi's marine for the sinking of "saranghae". As all item supposed to be brand new and tested before the new sailing go. He let his legal consultant to handle all the necessary. As for Nichkhun's case, he leave it to Lee to handle personally. And the mayor, Mr Hwang make sure he will pay for what he has done. As Mr Hwang has other thing in his mind.... KIM TAEYEON, this korean born really impressed him after all this while and he is going to speak to Lee.

L.A coast guard hand over Nichkhun to Lee and Yuri for investigation. Lee introduced himself to Nichkhun and being with the interrogation.

Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, Thai-american.... Would you tell me what is going on, Mr Horvejkul? asked Lee calmly. 

Nichkhun told Lee, the girl actually seduced him to her room and he thought they are going to have some fun time. They are kissing madly and being to undress each other, who knows the girl suddenly collapsed before he could go further. He swore he didn't take drug but he is not sure about the girl as she is already "high" when he first met her along the corridor.

Mr Horvejkul, the girl whom you met... Her name is Park Jiyeon and she is the only sister of Mr Jay Park. Whoever wanted to know him, will check it out on his little sister. said Lee revealed. And this caught Nichkhun's guilty look as he already planned to know all riches through out this cruise trip.

I-I don't know what are you talking about... as all know, my girlfriend is Tiffany Hwang from Hwang's enterprise. said Nichkhun defended.

Mr Horvejkul, do you always introduce your girlfriend in this way? asked Lee curiously.

W-What do you mean? asked Nichkhun surprised.

Yuri, can you introduce your girlfriend? asked Lee smiled looking at Yuri beside.

My girlfriend is Jessica Jung. Wae? This has nothing to do with her? asked Yuri curiously.

You hear that, Mr Horvejkul? For your info, Miss Jessica Jung is the eldest daughter from Jung's property and Yuri didn't mention at all. But you? asked Lee staring at him.

Everyone has different way of introducing their girlfriend, what's wrong with my way? asked Nichkhun snobbishly.

He didn't know, the interrogation was taking into videocam and Mr Hwang and Tiffany will get to watch his behaviour.

Lee decided to hold back Nickhun for 48 hours as he is consider the main suspect after all.

 

To be continue....

Short update! Promise, i will try to update for 'Cruise - Case closed" on the next chapter.

What will happen to Nichkhun? What about Taeyeon, will he wake up? What will Mr Hwang do? What is Tiffany feeling now?

Stay tune and comment, guys....

By Jjangtaeny 13.05.14