Cruise - Never let go!

My dorky detective

 

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

THIS IS CAPTAIN YOO JAE SUK, ALL GUESTS, PLEASE PREPARE YOUR BELONGING IN 15 MINUTES AND REMAIN IN YOUR ROOM. OUR CABIN CREW WILL BE ATTENDING TO YOU SOON. 

I REPEAT....

Taeyeon and Tiffany heard the annoucement, Taeyeon roughly know what is going on. He quickly pulled up Tiffany and get her to meet with her father.

Tiffany ssi, you ok? (Tiffany nodded) Quick, go to your father and bring him to the control room. I will get help from the harbour. said Taeyeon firmly and Tiffany got what he meant. Both of them split up and go to whatever they need to do. Taeyeon go to the control room, he use the walkie talkie to contact Yuri.

YURI... ARE YOU AWAKE? ANSWER ME, YURI! shouted Taeyeon on the walkie talkie.

Yes, Taeng! What's going on? asked Yuri had a shocked.

The ship is sinking! I'm in the control room to get help from the harbour. Go get Jessica and meet me here. said Taeyeon informed.

WHAT?? All right! Keep in touch with walkie talkie! said Yuri quickly go get Jessica.

Taeyeon activated the emergency signal to the harbour and ask for help. The harbour received SOS signal from "saranghae" and replied to Taeyeon, he told them what had happen and ask for rescue team. But the harbour demand command only from the captain or Mr Hwang, the owner. Taeyeon had no choice but to go and fetch Mr Hwang. The ship is shaking heavily, everyone had problem to walk properly. Tiffany and Mr Hwang also having problem to get to the control room and Mr Hwang had a fall.

Daddy, are you ok? shouted Tiffany worried.

I'm ok, Miyoung... Quick, we need to reach the control room asap. said Mr Hwang trying to stand up but he fall down again.

Daddy....... shouted Tiffany.

Mr Hwang.... what happen? asked Taeyeon rushed to them.

Taeyeon oppa, Daddy had a fall.... i guess he has sprained his ankle! said Tiffany worried.

Come! Get on my back, quick! said Taeyeon squat down.

Tiffany helps Mr Hwang to get on Taeyeon's back. They are heading to the control room and meet up with Yuri and Jessica. They finally reached the control room, Taeyeon get Yuri to fetch the captain while they are making SOS signal to harbour again. He get Mr Hwang to talk to them, finally they agreed to send out the rescue team. And Yuri has bought the Captain, Yoo Jae Suk to the control room.

What's going on, Captain Yoo? asked Mr Hwang worried.

We are surprised the engine is having problem, we tried to control the ship in the centre but we encounter a huge wave and drive us to hit against the stone mountain nearby. Now I'm giving instruction to gather everyone to the main hall. I'm going to inform the harbor for help and dispatch everyone by the rescue team. said Captain Yoo explained.

WHAT?? How is it possible? The ship was being revamp and everything should be brand new! How dare the Choi's marine cheated on me! said Mr Hwang angrily.

Sir, I need your help to get the mayor to contact L.A coast guard for immediate assist while waiting for the harbor rescue. said Captain Yoo.

Taeyeon already informed the harbour for help. Now, we need to bring the mayor here. said Mr Hwang looking at Taeyeon. 

I will go find the mayor and bring him here. said Taeyeon was about to leave, someone grabbed his arm.

Oppa! Pls come back safe.... said Tiffany whisper to his ear. Taeyeon just smiled and leave the concern room.

He went to find the mayor and bring him back, after they confirmed all related division has got their SOS signal, they leave the control room and heading to the main hall. While everyone assembled, the captain leaded all guests to the  rescue roof waiting for transfer to either rescue boat, speed boat or helicopter. They let the guest to go first and followed by the cabin crew, the last will be captain.

Just when Mr Hwang is about to board on the helicopter, the mayor pushed him away and climb on the helicopter first. As he doesn't want to be the last within the guest. Taeyeon and Yuri tried to pull the two persons away. While struggling, the mayor accidentally pushed Tiffany to the edge and causes her to fall....

OPPA.....

 

 

TIFFANY!!!!   MIYOUNG!!!!   FANY!!!! 

 

All of them shouted, but she managed to grabbed onto one of the bar for supporting. Taeyeon quickly ran to her before she couldn't hold on anymore. 

HOLD ON TIGHT AND DON'T LOOK DOWN!!! shouted Taeyeon while struggling to pull her up. It is not a problem for Taeyeon to do that, but not on such situation when the ship is shaking heavily and the big wave keep attacking. Yuri tried to walk over to help but he also couldn't stand still in such situation. 

OPPA.... LET GO! YOU WILL FALL AS WELL!!! shouted Tiffany as she knows fully well.

NO, I WON'T.... NEVER LET GO OF MY HAND!!! YOU HEAR ME?? shouted Taeyeon and Tiffany nodded her head. 

Taeyeon saw the rope beside Yuri, he ask Yuri to tie the rope against the pillar and throw it to him and he throw it to Tiffany.

HOLD IT AND MINGLED AGAINST YOUR WAIST.... shouted Taeyeon and Tiffany got what he meant.

READY? (Tiffany nodded her head) I WILL PULL YOU UP NOW. shouted Taeyeon being to pull Tiffany up.

One more step.... Just when Taeyeon hold onto Tiffany's waist. A huge wave hitted and cause them to be unbalance. Taeyeon managed to pull Tiffany up forcefully, but it causes him to fall.

OPPA..... shouted Tiffany widen her eyes when she saw Taeyeon fall infront of her.

 

TAEYEON.......  TAENG..... shouted the rest when they saw what happen.

 

To be continue

By Jjangtaeny 12.05.14