Taeny

My dorky detective

When Taeyeon and the rest rushed to the kitchen, it was dark and they couldn't see anything. They can only hear Tiffany's sobbing.... Taeyeon get really anxious and switch on the torch light function from his iphone 5S. Yuri and Jessica went to get the torch light and switch on the main switch.

Tiffany, where are you? Are you ok? asked Taeyeon worried.

Oppa, I had a fall.... said Tiffany sobbing.

All right, stay there.... Oppa will find you. said Taeyeon and he found Tiffany sitting on the floor near the fridge.

Taeyeon opened the fridge for the extreme big light. He saw Tiffany in pain, he quickly carry her in bridal way and bring her to the living room.

Woooohoooo! Hero Taeng.... Hero oppa..... said both Yuri and Jessica clapped their hands when they saw Taeyeon carried Tiffany in his arm and Tiffany put her arms around his neck.

Ya.... go check the light in the kitchen, Yul! See what happen to Tiffany now! said Taeyeon gave him a deadly glare.

Yes sir! I will check right away. said Yuri quickly ran to the kitchen.

Sica, can you bring me the first aid box? asked Taeyeon and put Tiffany on the couch slowly.

Just when Taeyeon put her on the couch gently..... their eyes meet each other, their heart-beats is extremely fast, love can be seen thru their eyes. Whoever stand in their position will felt love as well, not to mention these two who come across life and dead before. 

Tiffany took the initiative to kiss on Taeyeon's lips. Taeyeon widen his eyes, Tiffany gave him another kiss (longer) and this time Taeyeon returned the kiss automatically without his brain cell acknowledge. Tiffany tighten her arms on Taeyeon's neck as their kisses become passionate. Like two persons is madly in love with each other, just lack of confession. They released each other until they need for breathing.

I'm in love with you, Kim Taeyeon! said Tiffany confessed when their foreheads are against each other. 

Saranghae, Hwang Tiffany! said Taeyeon confessed too while looking at her eyes.

I love you, Kwon Yuri! said Jessica teasing.

Saranghae, Jung Jessica! said Yuri teasing too.

Opps! said Taeyeon and Tiffany together as they knows they are being watched by YulSic.

Hurray! Finally, we have Taeny together! said Yuri swinged Jessica for cheering.

Ehem.... Tell oppa, where is the pain? asked Taeyeon checking her leg.

My ..... said Tiffany softly as she is shy to tell Taeyeon.

B-..... said Taeyeon widen his eyes and swallowed his saliva, he tried to control his byuness.

Ermm.... I-I think get S-sica to check for you b-better. said Taeyeon stuttered, he was blushing and walk away quickly.

Tiffany and Jessica is laughing at the blushing Taeyeon. Byuntaeng is blushing! said Yuri teasing.

 

A week passed, neither Taeyeon or Tiffany contact each other. Instead, Yuri and Jessica is wondering what's going with Taeny? This is the new nickname given by them. Jessica asked Tiffany about it, but Tiffany seem unsure about their relationship even they have kissed "in that moment"....

Wae? What do you mean? I thought you both confessed? asked Jessica surprised.

Sica.... Yes, i confessed. But he didn't do anything after that day! He can't expect me to take the initiative all the time, right? said Tiffany frustrated.

Jeongmal? This Taeyeon.... Let me talk to Yuri. said Jessica huff.

Yuri is taken by surprised that Taeyeon did not contact Tiffany at all after that day. The Yulsic couple decided to push Taeny to another level (official status) since both of them stay put at the current stage. Especially Taeyeon, he can be a cool guy yet byun and Tiffany is y enough to make him activate his byuntaeng mode. Yulsic couldn't figure out what's in his mind? Yuri decided to talk to Taeyeon. 

Special brew for you! said Yuri smiled and put on Taeyeon's table. 

Wow... This is what i need now! Gomawo... said Taeyeon smiled and took the coffee.

Taeng.... let's bring the coffee to the roof and enjoy. said Yuri and Taeyeon agreed. Both men went to the roof for some fresh air with their coffee. Yuri asked Taeyeon about Tiffany, he couldn't answer him too. He is feeling complicated right now as he thought it is just a moment of love between them and there is no sparkle after that. Yuri knocked some sense to him and tell him off.

Ya, Kim Taeyeon! You risked your life to save her, you forgotten? And you both kissed and confessed at my house that day! What the hell you talking about now? asked Yuri frowned.

............................. Taeyeon didn't answer Yuri, he face palm and sighed.

I don't know Yul! I admit my mind is all about her when she is in danger. But.... somehow, i feel that we belong to different world. said Taeyeon sighed.

You love her, Taeng! Admit it! You are just being introvert and don't know how to handle a cheerful Tiffany and the paparazzi. said Yuri smiled.

(sighed) Maybe you are right, Yul, you really know me well. said Taeyeon smiled.

Of course! Let me talk to Sica, we will help you. And.... pls control your byuness whenever you see Tiffany. said Yuri and laughed.

Ya!! Since when i.... (oops) said Taeyeon as he recalled that day when Tiffany mentioned her in pain.

(hahaha) I caught you, byuntaeng! You look straight to her before you answer her. said Yuri keep laughing.

Ya Ya..... arrasso! I will bear that in mind. But don't ever tell Tiffany about that. said Taeyeon "threaten" Yuri.

 

Yuri went back and told Jessica about his conversation with Taeyeon. Jessica forgotten Taeyeon is kind of introvert character, so she call Tiffany and told her about it. She also informed Tiffany, Taeyeon doesn't like to be in the limelight nor catching attention. If people comes to know the daughter of Hwang enterprise is dating a police officer, it will defintely become a stress for Taeyeon as Tiffany already knows how to handle such situation but not for Taeyeon. And what about Mr Hwang, how will he react? Tiffany understand how Taeyeon stand and his character plays in the part of their "relationship", she has to make a decision....

 

To be continue....  

So, what is Tiffany decision, will she take the challenge for their love?

Will Mr Hwang object to TAENY relationship?

Stay tune and comment, guys....

By Jjangtaeny 25.05.14