Cruise - Desire

My dorky detective

YOU GUYS MUST BE WONDERING "DESIRE" WOOHOOO!!! BUT... IT IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK! LOL

 

Taeyeon went to the level where they spotted Nichkhun, but he didn't find him there. He use the walkie talkie and asked Yuri to check.

Taeng, i couldn't see him! He is not under our surveillance! said Yuri anxiously.

Damn it! Where the hell could he go? Yuri, i will go and find him. Pls monitor closely on the CCTV and keep me inform. asked Taeyeon frowned and being to search every area on that level. 

"saranghae" is a huge cruise and it can load up to 2000 peoples. Mr Hwang always use it for their business function or any celebration going on. Just one level has 100 over rooms. Taeyeon is checking thru every area of the level, he is calm and steady. He make sure he did not alarm the guest for their checking on Nichkhun, after all he did not do anything wrong "at the moment". 

Rooms after rooms, Taeyeon walk till the mid deck. One of the room looked suspicious as the door is half opened. He knocked on it but there is no respond. He told Yuri to "zoom in" the camera from CCTV on this particular room, he slightly pushed the door and walked inside. The room is huge, there is a living room, K size bed, a small kitchen and a dining table. Just when he walk nearer to the K size bed, he saw a woman is lying on the bed... half and looked unconcious. He saw Nichkhun is being topless with his ped pant, sitting on the floor trembling. 

Police... Hands up! shouted Taeyeon. He take out his gun and pointed at Nichkhun.

"IT'S NOT ME.... IT'S NOT ME...." shouted Nichkhun raised both his hands up. He being to "wake up" from the shock. 

Yuri and the rest of the officers came into the room. They found the woman dead on the bed and sealed up the "crime scene". They get someone to inform Lee. They make sure this is not being leak out to the guest on board. 15 minutes later, Lee came with the owner of the cruise, Mr Hwang along with Tiffany.

YOU... Why are you here? And how dare you create trouble in my cruise! asked Mr Hwang angrily.

No... it is not me! I didn't do anything to her! shouted Nichkhun claimed his innocence.

What are you doing in this room? Look at you, why are you topless and your pant? asked Mr Hwang demanded an explanation. And Tiffany is speechless too, she couldn't believe her boyfriend could betray her behind her back, moreover in their family cruise.

Baby.... Please, you must believe me! I didn't do anything.... Please help me! said Nichkhun begging.

Don't touch her! Get your dirty hands away from my daughter! said Mr Hwang pulled away Nichkhun's hand from Tiffany.

Guys.... (Yuri made an eye signal to the police officer). They gave Nichkhun a shirt to put on and hand-cuffed him. They informed the coast guard to come and bring Nichkhun away. At the same time, they waited for the forensic to come before hand-over the female corpse to the coast guard.

After everything is done, Taeyeon told Yuri to stay put in the cruise since Jessica is here and he can manage by himself. But Lee told Taeyeon to stay as well, the new case can wait until the next day when they go back. 

Everyone went back to their cabin for rest. Taeyeon is studying the case since he couldn't sleep. He noticed there is a lot of loop holes on the case and he couldn't figure it out, he didn't want to bring the wrong person to jail. Slowly he fall asleep with the notes written in his hands. 6 hours has gone, he suddenly woke up in the middle of the night at 4am. He decided to wash up and go up to the open roof for sea breeze. When he reached, he saw a figure with pink standing at the edge from far. Just when he walked nearer, he realised it was Tiffany who wore a pink hoodie.  

(Hmmm) The sea breeze is so relaxing..... said Taeyeon nonchalent.

Taeyeon O... Kim Taeyeon! W-What are you doing here in the middle of the night? asked Tiffany.

I just woke up, so i decided to come here for sea breeze. said Taeyeon not looking at her.

I know i shouldn't be asking you. But..... do you think he did it? asked Tiffany lower her head.

You are asking whether he do it with the girl OR he kill the girl? Which one? asked Taeyeon looking at her.

But Tiffany still lower her head, she refused to face what she had saw at the scene. She is feeling confusing now, she don't know whether to believe Nichkhun or believe what she saw. Taeyeon told her, sometimes we shouldn't look at things that happen infront of us, whatever we saw might not be finalised as there is still subject for investigation. 

Jeongmal? You believe he is innocent? asked Tiffany widen her eyes, she didn't expect to hear from Taeyeon.

At the moment, no comment as there is still alot of loop holes. I won't let the innocent person go to jail, i will find out the truth. said Taeyeon smiled.

This is the first time Tiffany saw Taeyeon's smile. She find it cute at heart, but she refused to praise his cuteness. Instead, she finding fault with him. 

Ya Kim Taeyeon! Why do you always gave me a stern look? Did i offend you in any way? asked Tiffany staring at him.

Are you talking about yourself? If you never look at me, how do you know that i gave you a stern look? asked Taeyeon defended. 

I-I..... *WOW* shouted Tiffany as the ship was shaking heavily and Taeyeon holded her waist on time before she fall. Their face is just inches apart, both eyes staring at each others. Once again, they encounter a very big impact, both fall and roll to the edge. It seems like the ship has knocked on something and it is slanting. Tiffany quickly hold on tight to Taeyeon before she lost her balance. And most of the peoples being awake and came out from their cabin to find out what is going on............

 

To be continue....

As promise, DOUBLE UPDATE!! I couldn't update within the same date since it is already 2am now.

Omg.... What happen? Stay tune.....^^

By Jjangtaeny 09.05.14