Taeny - Worth it

My dorky detective

 

Continue from chapter 21....

 

Taeyeon got a slap from Mr Hwang instead. Tiffany got a shock and saw blood on Taeyeon's lips. She quickly shielded infront of him, she worried her father will hurt him further. But Taeyeon pulled her away and he kneeled down infront of Mr Hwang.

Mianhe... I should have visit you personally and ask for your approval. It is my fault, please do not blame Tiffany. said Taeyeon bowed again.

Taetae..... No, it is my fault too! Daddy, please don't blame Taeyeon. said Tiffany cried and kneeled together with Taeyeon. 

Mr Hwang saw the "love" scene infront of him. He mellowed down his anger, breathed strongly and seat on the couch. Looking at Taeyeon and Tiffany, he felt glad. This is what he expected to hear from Taeyeon, the Korean way of respect. But he is angry that, they have "do it" in the American way "date and sleep"! Tiffany dare not "do it" with Nichkhun when they are together due to his strongly objection. But she did it with Taeyeon, even before he know about their dating. Lots of things is running in his mind.....

"Taeyeon risked his life to save Tiffany"

"Tiffany love Taeyeon more than Nichkhun"

"Only Taeyeon can manage Tiffany"

"Taeyeon is a pure Korean"

"Taeyeon placed Tiffany in priority more than his life"

Tiffany clinged her arm tightly with Taeyeon and their intertwined hands. Mr Hwang can't blame them entirely for their complicated love because they are in america, a place of passion.

Sigh..... Get up, the two of you. said Mr Hwang after he made a loud sighed.

Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at each other, blinked their eyes and looked at Mr Hwang. He helped Tiffany to get up, still holding their hands tightly. Mr Hwang saw that and he bursted his laugh.

Relax.... I have cool down now and I'm not going to separate you both. You can loosen your grip on him, sweetheart. said Mr Hwang teased his daughter.

Jeongmal.... You mean it, Daddy? You accepted Taeyeon? asked Tiffany double confirm with her father.

Ne..... I kept my promise to you, don't i? A Korean son in-law, responsible and protective husband to be. said Mr Hwang smiled.

Taetae.... You heard daddy? He accepted us.... Gomawo daddy! said Tiffany and hugged her father.

Kamsahamnida Mr Hwang. I'm thankful for your forgiveness. said Taeyeon smiled and bowed again.

Taeyeon, I'm glad you and Miyoung are together. And you do understand why I slapped you earlier? asked Mr Hwang staring at him.

Ne..... I apologized for our behavior and I will be responsible for my action. said Taeyeon bowed.

Great! I trust that you will take good care of her. said Mr Hwang tapped his shoulder.

I will, Mr Hwang. You can have my words. said Taeyeon smiled.

Don't worry daddy, Taetae always keep his promise! said Tiffany eye smiled and clinged her arm on Taeyeon's waist.

Ya.... No more daddy in your eyes when you have a boyfriend huh? asked Mr Hwang pouted to teased his daughter.

Daddy...... Why do you pout like my Taetae? asked Tiffany frowned as she can't handle more than one pouting man.

Taeyeon ah, I think I need to meet your parent soon? Can you arrange that? asked Mr Hwang smiled.

Sure, Mr Hwang. But my parent are in Jeonju, South Korea. said Taeyeon informed.

No problem. We are going Seoul next week and will be there for two weeks. We can visit your parent as well. said Mr Hwang suggested.

Arh.... That's great! I will inform them when we are going back. said Taeyeon smiled.

Taetae.... We are going to meet your parent! I'm scared.... said Tiffany and hugged Taeyeon.

Don't worry Fany, they will like you like I do! said Taeyeon smiled and patted her back.

Erm hemm! You both.... Can't you do the lovely dovey in the room? said Mr Hwang shaked his head.

Ok daddy, please have a good rest. We will go back to our room now. said Tiffany smiled and dragged Taeyeon along.

 

In Tiffany's room

Tiffany smoothen Taeyeon's cheek as a hand-print can be seen clearly. I'm sorry, Taetae! You shouldn't be getting that slap... said Tiffany kissed on his cheek. It's okay, Fany! I deserved that.... Your dad only gave me a slap, that is consider light already. If it is our daughter, I will do more than that! said Taeyeon seriously.

Ya... W-who is going to have a daughter with you? said Tiffany blushed. No one, except Tiffany Hwang! said Taeyeon smiled. He raised her chin and kissed her lips, she returned the kisses. Once again, the couple are cuddling with each other on the bed.

 

Upcoming, they are going to meet Taeyeon's parent. Woooohoooo!

A chapter before meeting up? 🙈🙊🙉😘 Maybe two more chapters? Stay tune guys! 

**Not forgetting to read my new Taeny story "FOREVER LOVE" I need your support guys.... :) **

By JjangTaeny 22.09.14