Eye witness

My dorky detective

It is a wonderful Saturday night. Everyone is enjoying to the max after the 5 working days.

Tiffany was heading to the club as her boyfriends wouldn't join her tonight. She passed by an apartment, she saw a man and a woman is struggling at the balcony. Soon after, the woman falls to dead infront of Tiffany. She had a shock with her eyes widen and cover .

Police arrived, Detective Kim Taeyeon is in-charge of this case. 

Detective Kim, we have a witness over there. She is the one who report.... said the officer pointed.

She..... (Cheese... What a small world!) said Taeyeon mumbled and walked over.

Miss Hwang, this is detective Kim. He has something to ask. said the officer and Taeyeon appeared.

Huh.... How come it's you? asked Tiffany as this guy infront of her is the last man she ever want to see.

I am detective Kim Taeyeon. This case will be handle by me. said Taeyeon smiled.

Oh gosh! No way..... Get another detective to handle! said Tiffany demanded.

Taeyeon did not answer her and he keep looking at her area with his squeezy small eyes.(Tiffany wore a very low cut and y dress)

Ya! Where are you looking at? Watch your eyes, Kim Taeyeon! said Tiffany and cover her .

It is detective Kim, mind you. It could be part of the brain cell flew over to your . said Taeyeon.

What?? Yucks.... Get it off me, quick! shouted Tiffany trembled.

Ya! Don't move.... It is part of the body evidence from the corpse. said Taeyeon warned her.

Tiffany was scared to death, but she can't do anything about it. Taeyeon was smirking behind her. "I gotcha, babo!" said Taeyeon mumbling. 

"Guys, pls call a lady officer to come here. The witness has something on her and we need to remove from her body." said Taeyeon and covered his mouth. He couldn't control his dorkiness and laugh out loud.

Ya Kim Taeyeon! What are you laughing at? You better stop it.... said Tiffany gave him a deadly glare.

It is Detective Kim! Don't behave like a criminal, Ms Hwang. said Taeyeon rolled his eyes and walked away.

30 minutes gone, the lady officer is not here yet. Tiffany couldn't wait any longer, she want to remove "that piece of thing" from her body eagerly.

Excuse me, did you see Kim Tae... I mean detective Kim? asked Tiffany tiredly.

Oh, he is over there with detective Kwon. said the officer pointed.

Yuri is here? said Tiffany smiled. At least, there is one person she can trust.

Tiffany.... Are you okay? I heard you are the witness! said Yuri concerned.

I'm not okay.... Especially with "this thing" on me! said Tiffany frustrated.

What's that? asked Yuri and Tiffany told Yuri what Taeyeon said to her.

Omg Tiffany! You couldn't differentiate a small peanut and.... said Yuri smiled.

SMALL PEANUT? I'M GOING TO SKIN YOU ALIVE KIM TAEYEON! shouted Tiffany angrily.

Taeyeon already gone to nowhere.....

 

06.4.14

This is my first chapter, how do you find it guys? :) I apologise if I can't make YOU to sub this story because of TAENY BROKEN since 04.4.14 😪