Taeny - Confession

My dorky detective

I'M BACK! I JUST WANT TO CONTINUE WRITING MY TAENY STORY. I KNOW, WE CAN ONLY "MISSED TAENY" IN FF WORLD, BUT THIS IS ENOUGH FOR ME.... LOCKSMITH AND SHIPPER, ARE YOU STILL HERE TO SUPPORT OUR TAENY?

 

Continue from chapter 16.....

Tiffany decided to visit Taeng and confess her love to him. Yuri make sure Taeng is at home as this day is his day off, he informed Tiffany so that she can come in prepare. Taeng had a shock when he saw Tiffany at his door, his mind was like....

"Omo, what is she doing here?"

"Is she gonna scold me?"

"Or she gonna tell me to leave her alone?"

Ya, Kim Taeng! Aren't you going to invite me into your house? asked Tiffany pouted.

I-I am sorry, please come in. said Taeng shaked his head for a clear mind.

What brings you here? Y-You didn't inform me in-advance? asked Taeng curiously.

I happen to pass-by here and remember your house is just few street away. said Tiffany lied.

Oh.... Can I get you some drink? asked Taeng politely.

Orange juice, you have? asked Tiffany gave her y eyes.

Ermm.... Yeah, wait a moment. said Taeng swallowed his saliva and quickly go to the kitchen.

Tiffany stick her eyes on Taeng from the moment he walking back from the kitchen to her. Taeng feeling uneasy with her staring and he dare not look straight at her. Tiffany could feel his uncomfortable based on his expression, the Kim Taeng who used to bicker with her and do not give a to her attitude... Right now is being so quiet. She decided to start the topic.....

Taeng, do you know why am I here today? asked Tiffany looking serious.

(Omo... She looked damn serious, if I joke at this moment, sure get a scolding from her!) in Taeng's mind. He decided to act cool in order to mellow down his nervous. And he just shaked his head (as don't know) to answer Tiffany.

(This Pabo Taeng! He is acting blur or testing my patience? Sighed... Anyway, I need to tell him about my heart-felt.) in Tiffany's mind. She walked to Taeng, squat infront of him and hold his hands. Taeng had a shock of what Tiffany is doing now, finally he looked direct to her eyes.

Tae..... (She lifted her right hand and touch on his left cheek) I know you are having stress because of me, my daddy, my background and the paparazzi. But I want to tell you, I will not fail you or give up this love easily. Cause I believe in faith and trust. You even willing to sacrifice your life for me. Who else is worthy of my love other than you, Taetae! Will you fight for our love together with me? said Tiffany confessed her love to Taeng and lower her head after her confession. This is the first time she confess to a man as it is always the other way round.

Taeng is speechless of Tiffany sudden confession. This girl who used to be arrogance and wilful, now has put down her self respect and declared her love openly. He felt touch and love her even deeper.

Fany.... called Taeng. He pulled her up gently, lifted her chin and looked into her beautiful eyes. Their eyes locked into each other right now. He touched her left cheek and smoothen it.

"KISS" 

Taeng kissed her y lips gently and Tiffany respond to his kiss as well. Taeng put his hands on her waist and pulled her into his embrace. Tiffany put her arms around his neck to deepen their kiss. Both of them have been waiting for this moment and they wished this moment never end.

They break the kisses after they need to breath. Both of them breathed hardly as their kisses are un-breakable. Their forehead on each other, still hugging... this moment is so sweet for the official couple who just confessed. Tiffany wanted to make it official at least to her family, she wants her Daddy to acknowledge Taeng as her official boyfriend. And Taeng agreed to meet Mr Hwang and he will fight for their love no matter what happen.

 

 

Do you think Mr Hwang will agree to their relationship or Tiffany have to determind her love for Taeng?

Hmm... i feel like want to write M chapter for the next update, what do you think? LOL

Stay tune and comment, guys....

By Jjangtaeny 07.09.14