SIX

FACADE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

{  S I X  }

 

 

Yuri's head was already throbbing when the time her third subject came, which was English. All they had to do this time was pass their project and that's it. She sat at her usual seat in the class and buried her head in her palms to ease her headache but it was no use.

 

There was still eight minutes left before the actual class starts but their professor was still nowhere to be found. If he arrives later than 20 minutes, the class would be officially cancelled and that means I wasted my time in this room. Yuri sighed and rested her head in her table. She could do anything she pleases but listening to music or reading would increase her headache more that's why she was left with no choice but to mope around.

 

"Yuri."

 

Yuri felt a poke on her shoulder and looked up to a smiling Baekhyun. She furrowed her brows when she realized that the boy took the seat next to her.

 

"What are you doing?" Yuri asked.

 

"I'm sitting." he gulped. "Next to you. Because we are partners. Remember?" Baekhyun said slowly but still managed to break a smile.

 

Yuri wanted to hide her laughter but she failed. The poor boy was obviously scared of her which was a bit confusing for he was the one who was convincing her these past few days that she was a good person.

 

Baekhyun bit his lip out of shame. God dammit Baek what the is wrong with you. Luhan's gonna kill you. Oh my god Yuri's laughing, what did I do now. He gulped and tried to regainhis original composition. "You're laughing are you sick?"

 

Yuri suddenly halted to stop. "Nothing. I'm fine." she shook her head and grabbed her bag. She looked for her folder and brought it out. placing it on her table.

 

"W-what is that?" Baekhyun asked.

 

Yuri raised her brow. "It's out project?"

 

"Oh." Baekhyun chuckled nervously. "Of course it is!" he said as he scratched his nape.

 

What the hell is wrong with this guy? "I think I'm the one who's supposed to ask you if you're sick." she laughed.

 

Baekhyun sighed but immediately straigtened his face to hide his emotion. I'll be sure to kill Luhan after this. "Don't worry I assure you, I'm fine." he winked.

 

Yuri furrowed her brows once again and rolled her eyes. She looked around and noticed people were actually staring at them. This is what I'm talking about when I interact with popularpeople. Ugh. Yuri remained silent and went back to her business. She buried her head in her table and waited for their professor who was really running late.

 

Yuri felt another poke. But she ignored it this time.

 

*poke*

 

*poke*

 

What the . Yuri raised her head from the table and turned towards the direction of the person poking her. She clearly showed her annoyance making Baekhyun stare at her with wideeyes, obviously hinting her that it wasn't him.

 

"I-it's not me." Baekhyun said.

 

Yuri raised her brow and felt a poke in her left cheek. She furrowed her brows and turned to her left to see Luhan smiling widely at her. "Holy , Luhan."

 

Yuri immediately backed away realizing that Luhan's face was merely inches before her. She felt blood rushing to her cheeks as he saw him up closer with that pretty smile of his. No, Kwon Yuri he doesn't have a pretty smile. Wake up.

 

"Aww look at her she's blushing." Baekhyun suddenly said.

 

Yuri turned to him and sent him a glare. Whilst Baekhyun gulped and shifted his look to his friend. "What are you doing here man?"

 

Luhan walked nearer his friend. "Nothing. I just missed you." he said.

 

"Gay." Yuri muttered under her breath.

 

"I heard you." Luhan turned towards her.

 

"You were supposed to." she smirked at him.

 

"Ahuh. Well thank you missy. I bet that was compliment." he said as he poked her cheek again.

 

Yuri backed away and held his hand to stop him from annoying her further not realizing what she had just done.

 

Luhan's eyes widened as he felt his hand within hers. His heart throbbed loudly and he was unsure if the others can't hear his own heart. He gulped and stared at her until Yuri herself was frozen in her seat staring at him as well.

 

Baekhyun cleared his throat. "Uh guys the bell just rang."

 

Yuri and Luhan immediately broke away their gazes and retreated their hands. Luhan looked at Bae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter