SEVEN

FACADE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

{ S E V E N }

 

Luhan wants to cover his ears to block out the laughter and mocking from his friends. Hearing Baekhyun's torts for an hour was already annoying, now Chanyeol comes in and starts bickering him about his life or most "love life" as Baekhyun quoted. It was hell for him in these past 3 hours and he was getting really pissed from it. 

"If you just saw his face. Oh my ing god you would seriously laugh." Baekhyun snorted as Chanyeol laughed along with him, clapping his hands like a retarded seal.

Luhan reached his limit and pounced onto Baekhyun grabbing his neck. "Shut up you big mouthed brat!"

"Ya!" Baekhyun struggled out from his grip whilst Chanyeol laughed more.

"I'm rooting for Luhan. He's being trained for defense!" Chanyeol said.

Although Luhan's grip wasn't serious, Baekhyun couldn't help panicking. "No! No! I'm sorry, don't kill me!" he huffed out.

Luhan stopped when he saw his friend's face. It was now his time to laugh as his rage dying down from the looks of his frightened friend. "Are you finally gonna behave?" Luhan asked.

Baekhyun nodded his head and pouted. "Don't scare me like you're going to kill me."

"Oh please, you know I can murder you even just by looking at you." Luhan huffed and looked over to Chanyeol who was laughing hard again. But this time Chanyeol tried to stop himself for he doesn't want to end up another victim. Luhan smiled in victory when his two friends finally gave up on gossiping and making fun so his so called love life.

"But seriously Luhan. That's so unlikely of you. I remembered that you used to like a girl back when we were in high school and you didn't give up until you get her! Why are you so hesitant in approaching Yuri that you even have to ask Baek to do all those things for you?" Chanyeol raised his brow.

Luhan sighed and glared at him. "I thought you would stop bothering me would that topic but I was wrong." he stood up and grabbed his things leaving his two confused friends.

It's because she'll always going to end up hating me no matter what I'll do.

 

...

 

Yuri hasn't fully recovered from her fever the day before but she still decided to attend her classes. She felt a little better after paying a visit on the school's clinic and taking a leave from school for that day. But unfortunately it wasn't enough. She felt her body weak and unstable at times, but she can still manage to take notes and walk down the school's halls from time to time.

Yuri stopped by her locker, grabbed a notebook, and shut it immediately. She turned around to walk to her class but suddenly stopped and made her way back to her locker. She opened it again and looked for her journal that she almost forgot that existed after the incident with Luhan. And there she found her little journal lying in the innermost part of her locker. She sighed and took it. This is all your fault. 

Yuri felt ridiculous for blaming a small notebook but still, she can't help but feel hatred towards it for it caused her that encounter with someone that she wants to ignore for the rest of her life. No, I'm not over reacting. This is how I'm feeling right now and I'm gonna blame a freaking journal. She gripped it hard and threw it back in her locker and slammed it loudly, clearly showing her fury towards it.

She turned around to walk to her class which was 10 minutes away. She looked up and felt her heart thump in her chest as she saw Luhan by one of the lockers. Wow it seems that the brat chose his locker around here. How annoying.

Luhan felt her glares and looked at her as well. He knows that she's feeling discomfort at the moment their eyes met that's why he didn't do anything, but the stubborn girl won't look away. She just kept on glaring at him and he kept on looking at her as well. Luhan sighed when he felt that she won't give up, he closed his locker and walked away.

Yuri eyes widened as she saw him walking away without acknowledging her. Not that she was expecting anything from him, it's just that she isn't used to Luhan not minding her. Wait that's not a bad thing. Yuri exhaled and shook out her thoughts despised the fact that she was still rooted in her spot as Luhan was slowly fading away from her sight.

Luhan tried to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter