SEVENTEEN

FACADE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

{ SEVENTEEN }

 

 

"And we're here!" Luhan said as he stopped in front of Yuri's house.    Yuri's eyes widened. "Oh no."   "What? What? Why?" Luhan said panicking. "Is there something wrong?" 
"I don't have my keys!" Yuri said. "Ugh, this is the worst day of my life."
"Pfft, please this is one of my best." he said walking towards one of Yuri's windows.
"Well we both look at the best, differently then." she crossed her arms noticing Luhan looking around. "What are you doing?" 
"Hush, everyone does this." he said looking around the pots resting against the window pane. "There."
Yuri frowned. She couldn't believe that Luhan was holding an extra key of her house. "H-how did you —?"
"I know many things." he winked.
Yuri scoffed. " Luhan, you scare me. Are you spying or something?" she laughed.
"Ha ha." he rolled her eyes and opened the door to Yuri's house. He then carefully placed her down and dropped her shoes at the shoe rack.
"Feel at home then mister." she sarcastically smiled.
"Aw thank you princess." Luhan said. 
"How many more names are you gonna call me?" she said.
Luhan shrugged as he slumped down Yuri's couch.  "I really don't know Kwon."
Yuri glared at him. "Really funny, now if you don't mind..." she said sitting beside him, inching a bit closer. "I hope you don't mind getting off the precious couch, it'll get wet like you." she smiled.
Luhan frowned and pouted at her. "Fine." he said as he stood up from her couch.
"Wait." Yuri sighed and stood as well, she took of Luhan's coat and handed it back to him. "Here. Now go get change, I'll grab something for you to wear." she smiled.
"Alrighty then." Luhan said, looking at her weirdly. "Are you sure you don't want me out of your house? Three minutes have passed." 
"Luhan." she said with a threatening voice.
"Okay." Luhan grinned and raised his hand in surrender. He then slowly walked towards Yuri's stairs, knowing that her bathroom was upstairs.
"Luhan." Yuri eyed him.
Luhan's brows furrowed, confused. "What?"
Yuri shook her head motioning for him to go down. Whilst Luhan immediately understood her intentions. "Where's the guest room?" he smiled.
"Near the kitchen. I know you know the way." she said. "Oh and by the way, second floor is off limits, or else I'm gonna kill you."
Luhan pouted. "Even for just a——"
"No." she said, sternly.
"Fiiiiine." he said, finally walking towards the direction of the guest room. 
Yuri rolled her eyes from the boy's actions. Sometimes he seems to be a little boy in her eyes, wanting to take care of him. But most of the time, it's the other way around. She's the one being taken care of.
Yuri went upstairs and immediately went to her room. She flipped her cabinet open, looking for something that was sitting in the back of her drawer. She then fished out a little key and ran to the room that was in front of her.
I just had to open you right now even if I really don't want to.
She unlocked the door and slowly stepped inside, carefully peeking in as if there would be someone in there. She sighed knowing that there is no use of tension that is building up inside of her as she entered the room. Here goes nothing. Yuri then went to the drawers by the room's window. The drawer was actually large that it was enough for more than one person to be used. She ran her hands over its surface and counted the drawer downwards. 1...2....3... I know it's the third one.
Yuri opened the third drawer and grabbed a set of clothes that she would lend Luhan. She closed it and made sure that it was still in order. But before exiting the room, she opened another drawer and took a hold of a phone that was not hers. She turned it on and was delighted that the phone was still working. Seconds have passed, and the phone was bombarded with message notifications that were all from her. 
At least I know your phone's receiving them, although you can't read them.1
Yuri sighed, turned it off and placed it in its former position. She made sure that everything was in order before she left the room, locking it once more.
  Luhan easily found his way towards the guest room. The room was not that big but enough to be occupied by at least one person. This room was already complete with the necessary stuff that a guest might need. There sitting in the bed was a towel and a toothbrush while under it were a pair of slippers. He then tossed his coat on the bed and sat on it to remove his shoes along with his sock.
Luhan didn't waste anymore time and went straight for the showers as he was told to do. He stripped off from his clothes and hung them by a rack. He slipped inside the shower and let himself be drowned by the water.
Why am I here?
Why am I pursuing her?
Why doesn't she like me?
Why did Krystal act that way?
Why did Yuri save me?
Different questions ran through Luhan's mind and it frustrates him more and more. He placed both of his hands in his face and groaned. I don't deserve to be saved by her.
Minutes have passed which seemed like eternity to Luhan. That was one of the only times where he felt peace or perhaps alone with his thoughts, and he likes it. The warm water travelling down his skin was relaxing There's something in this place that draws him in and he can't figure out how it ended up that way. 
Luhan turned the water off and snatched a towel hanging from his right. He dried his hair, following his body. A bathrobe was also available but Luhan had no intentions of using it, he is not that special to be treated as a guest here. He thought that he should use as much less of Yuri's items. 
He wrapped the towel in his waist covering him and left his clothes from the rack to let it dry. He went out of the bathroom finding that he wasn't alone.
"I thought you were still inside." Yuri said avoiding his eyes. "And for goodness sake I placed a bathrobe there for a reason." 
"I'm sorry for this?" he said pointing at his bare chest.
Yuri rolled her eyes. "I am not affected by that please." 
Luhan smiled. "I'm not saying anything."
"I am not implying anything either. Just ugh." Yuri said walking away. 
Luhan shrugged but was shocked when Yuri came back again.
"Iplacedyourclothesinyourbed." Yuri said in a rush.
"I can see that?" Luhan raised his brow.
Yuri huffed. "I gave you a different pillow and a blanket too incase you would want a different one." she slightly smiled.
Luhan bit his lip to prevent himself from smiling. "Okay."
Yuri bobbed her head slowly and finally left the room. Luhan reached out to his clothes and checked it not before seeing Yuri in the door again.
"Kwon! Let me get dressed!" Luhan said.
"I know, I know I just want to let you know that I'll be expecting you in the living room in 10 minutes."
"Why? Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter