FOUR

FACADE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{  F O U R  }

 

Luhan slapped Chanyeol's shoulder for the fourth time since they left the university. He was still teasing Luhan for acting like that around Yuri, which Chanyeol never imagined he would do. Luhan may appear cold and mean towards others but he knows that his friend is a gentlemen.

"I'm sorry bro, but why? You should've helped her or at least said sorry!" Chanyeol scolded him.

"I know I'm stupid but everyone was looking at us I don't know what to do." Luhan defended.

Chanyeol snorted. "You noticed that huh? All I saw was you two staring at each other."

For the fifth time Chanyeol earned a slap on his shoulder, making him groan loudly. Luhan stuck his tongue out on him acting like a child whilst Chanyeol just laughed at him. 

"Oh by the way can I borrow your car for the weekend?" Chanyeol asked Luhan.

"And why will I let you?"

"Because you love me? How dare you."

"Who said I did."

"How dare you again." he smacked his friend on his shoulders. "But come on dude! My parents confiscated my motorcycle! Please I need to borrow your car." Chanyeol pleaded.

Although Luhan was hesitating, he knows that he'll give in to his friend's request at any time. He sighed and promptly gave his car keys to his friend who looks like he was starting to cry.

"Oh my dude, you're the best friend ever." Chanyeol said while strangling Luhan's shirt.

"I'll be sure to tell Baekhyun you said that." Luhan teased.

Chanyeol glared. "He won't care at the thought of it but please don't. He'll bother me the whole night on how he isn't the best one ." he said.

Luhan laughed at his friend and pushed him inside his car. "Take care of my car dude." Luhan said.

"I will of course. Thank you again!" he chuckled and drove off. 

I guess I have to walk home today. Again. He sighed.

Luhan turned to walk at the opposite direction when his phone suddenly buzzed. He grabbed his phone from his jeans' back pocket and furrowed his brows in confusion as he saw the sender.

Chanyeol?

From: Chanyeol
Baekhyun is still at the hang-out place and is supposed to wait for us, I forgot to tell you. Please meet him there.

P.S: Please don't tell him.

Luhan laughed as he read the message that was sent to him. Chanyeol could look really childish and immature but he was a person of loyalty and he values his friends so much. 

 


Luhan arrived at their hangout place in no time. It was a small rented room in a building that was next to a cafe in their area. The place was supposed to be a shop but they transformed it into their own little haven of their liking. The three of them agreed to rent this place in case of times that they had to run away from their parents. And these past few days the place has been pretty useful to Luhan.

Luhan entered the the small door of the building and proceeded to another door inside wherein their room was located. He then pressed the doorbell, not bothering to bring out his keys anymore since he knows Baekhyun was inside for he heard some blabbering noises coming from the television. Soon afterwards the door opened and Baekhyun was insight. Luhan immediately entered the room and settled himself in one of the couch.

"Are you alone?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yeah. Chanyeol had to do some errands which he didn't tell me except for the fact that his motor was taken away by his parents." Luhan said.

"Oh that's bad." Baekhyun showed some sympathy for a while but laughed as soon as he saw Luhan's confused stare. "He deserves that. He's been slacking off and broke curfew last night remember?" Baekhyun explained him.

"Really? Why didn't I know that?" Luhan asked as stood up and went to the kitchen to grab something to drink.

"Chanyeol told us! You're not just listening when he said it!" Baekhyun shouted from the living room. "And don't get my beer!" 

Luhan ignored the wailing boy and grabbed two cans of beer from the fridge. He slumped himself on the sofa again and handed the other one to Baekhyun.

"You are unbelievable, you stubborn ."

"It's in the genes." Luhan joked.

Baekhyun sighed and opened the canned drink. "Don't you have something to tell me?"

"Tell you what?" Luhan asked.

"Chanyeol told me what happened back at school." Baekhyun smirked.

That .

"What do you want me to tell you?" Luhan asked.

"Don't hide it Luhan. I know." Baekhyun said.

"No you don't." Luhan said.

"Yes I do."

"No you do not know."

"So that means I have to know something?" Baekhyun .

"I hate your wits." Luhan said.

"I know. But seriously? Why do that to a girl?" Baekhyun asked him.

"Did you and Chanyeol set me up so that you could interrogate me?" 

"Don't change the topic mister." Baekhyun nudged him.

"Okay fine! I was shocked to see her? I didn't know how to act afterwards. I didn't even know who she was." Luhan defended.

"Dude. You must not not know her! She's just no other girl! She's Kwon Yuri for goodness sakes, you're lucky she didn't cut your head off." Baekhyun said.

"Why is she scary? Isn't she you partner?" Luhan raised his brow at his friend.

"Wow, you have a good memory now? Yes she is my partner and no she isn't scary. It's just that she's intimidating." Baekhyun said.

Luhan nodded his head as a sign of response to Baekhyun's words. He laughs to himself as he eyes his friend, wondering if he should tell the him the thoughts that has been bothering him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter